16 hours ago, LovelyXXXLondyn said:

Hi!  I’m Londyn and I’ve been around the community for a while. Some of you may be lucky enough to know me or maybe you have seen me around, but until now I have never shared my epic gain journey.  From my early days as a thick gymnast foodie to a natural BBW to a bonafide constantly growing SSBBW- I’m finally ready to share my natural beauty and intoxicating size with you all!  After all art is meant to be admired  😘

If you like what you see, follow me and stay tuned.  You’ll get a lot of more of me soon! 🔜

Here I am as a young college girl in NYC in 2010-something. Pretty sure this was the last time I was anywhere near my lowest of 145 pounds… I was stopping traffic with my huge ass and hips even back then, no lie!  You’ll see more of that soon 😉

IMG_4640.thumb.jpeg.d0d5dcb5c5c698bce088fa7c9dfdaf81.jpeg

About 5-6 years ago my cooking skills and taste for sweets and all the good foods New York had to offer started to get the better of my relatively slim figure.  I carried myself pretty well for 280 pounds don’t you think?

IMG_9336.thumb.jpeg.18d1e582ad5560c1846a046596c0ab50.jpeg

Things have gotten super-size-real in the last 5 years. I recently blew past the 400 pound mark, and it’s clear I’m not the cute little BBW I used to be!!! Let’s be honest though, I’m still super cute!🥰 🐨 SSBBW FTW

You think you can handle all of me?  Ready to see how it all went down? 🍪 Prepare yourselves to find out…!  😈

Stay tuned! LOTS more of me to come! 

XOXO Londyn 💗

IMG_9765.thumb.jpeg.3ff2c4299e5bd2c8dd289332f9eac4cf.jpeg

Welcome to curvage hope you enjoy it here, you look incredible 

18 hours ago, LovelyXXXLondyn said:

Hi!  I’m Londyn and I’ve been around the community for a while. Some of you may be lucky enough to know me or maybe you have seen me around, but until now I have never shared my epic gain journey.  From my early days as a thick gymnast foodie to a natural BBW to a bonafide constantly growing SSBBW- I’m finally ready to share my natural beauty and intoxicating size with you all!  After all art is meant to be admired  😘

If you like what you see, follow me and stay tuned.  You’ll get a lot of more of me soon! 🔜

Here I am as a young college girl in NYC in 2010-something. Pretty sure this was the last time I was anywhere near my lowest of 145 pounds… I was stopping traffic with my huge ass and hips even back then, no lie!  You’ll see more of that soon 😉

IMG_4640.thumb.jpeg.d0d5dcb5c5c698bce088fa7c9dfdaf81.jpeg

About 5-6 years ago my cooking skills and taste for sweets and all the good foods New York had to offer started to get the better of my relatively slim figure.  I carried myself pretty well for 280 pounds don’t you think?

IMG_9336.thumb.jpeg.18d1e582ad5560c1846a046596c0ab50.jpeg

Things have gotten super-size-real in the last 5 years. I recently blew past the 400 pound mark, and it’s clear I’m not the cute little BBW I used to be!!! Let’s be honest though, I’m still super cute!🥰 🐨 SSBBW FTW

You think you can handle all of me?  Ready to see how it all went down? 🍪 Prepare yourselves to find out…!  😈

Stay tuned! LOTS more of me to come! 

XOXO Londyn 💗

IMG_9765.thumb.jpeg.3ff2c4299e5bd2c8dd289332f9eac4cf.jpeg

Most girls here did such a transformation. But your gain is one of the most sexy ❤️

On 3/24/2024 at 12:02 PM, Lovely XXXLondyn said:

I’m finally ready to share my natural beauty and intoxicating size with you all!  After all art is meant to be admired 

Welcome to Curvage, Londyn, it is wonderful to see you here and read a little bit about who you are. Your journey is fascinating. From what you've already posted, I can tell you are going to prove very popular, but at the same time I must say this: what a remarkable work of art you are! So very naturally beautiful with a lovely smile. I look forward to seeing where your journey goes next.