Daily “your partner is fat” reminders

Let’s hear it for all the ways you get daily reminders that your partner is big. Not talking about measurements or the scale, but more subtle and not so subtle things. My gal’s got almost 90lbs on me and even though I don’t really notice our size difference sometimes reminders creep in. 

Like when I get in bed, it creaks. When she gets in bed, it creaks and the bed frame/mattress moves 

After folding laundry, her jeans are noticeably bigger next to mine

We have a two car garage, but it’s only big enough for our two cars. When I park on my side I have two options: hug the left and make it difficult for me to get out of the car but this gives her ample room to get in if we’re taking my car. OR I park closer to the right to give myself room to exit, but this means when we take my car she has to wait for me to back out so she can get in

Recently she wanted to pay a $17 upgrade fee on a plane ticket to choose a seat instead of being unassigned. I was fine with it but I noted the flight was relatively short at 80 mins. She said, “Yeah but remember, I’m a lot wider than you so being on the aisle is more comfortable.” The way she said it was so matter of fact and wasn’t negative, more just stating the obvious

that is, a very good topic. because, as fa's we are usually in different ways encouraging our ladies to gain some more but sometimes they are already very big for normal standards. in my case, my lady used a t-shirt for a couple of nights, it was mine and i eventually recovered however, even do she is a foot shorter than me she is much wider and the t-shirt was loose on me as ... she is heavier than me. so, it was in a way not cool to see this t-shirt ruined but very very hot to see that kind of evidence of how fat she really is

• Curvage Model
On 3/25/2024 at 12:15 AM, extra_m13 said:

in my case, my lady used a t-shirt for a couple of nights, it was mine and i eventually recovered however, even do she is a foot shorter than me she is much wider and the t-shirt was loose on me

I did this with my former partner, and he ended up just having to give me the shirt (which was basically a crop top on me anyways) 😂

One of the big things for me is having to readjust everything if I'm getting into a car that's usually driven by someone smaller (whether that be a partner, friend, family, etc). The last small car I was borrowing I had to push the seat back all the way, and then also recline it more than half way just so that I would have enough room to get into the car, trying to tuck my hip under the steering wheel (which also needs to be up as high as it will go, for clearance purposes) and then throwing a pillow behind me to try to fill in for the fact that the seat has to be in a laying down position to even attempt to accommodate my fat ass. Forget seatbelts- I haven't been able to wear one in years, and I hate the idea of wasting money on a bunch of extenders (since there's no single, universally compatible model). Does my belly touch the steering wheel? Oh definitely- if I need to be hands free for a moment (to grab curly fries or mozzarella sticks from the passenger seat) then my tum can keep us on the straight and narrow just fine.  

On 3/27/2024 at 1:28 AM, JubilantCrow said:

When my partner has to stop walking to reajust her belly, which demands to wiggle free of her belt or leggings. I am absolutely smitten whenever this happens!

it nevr gets old does it? I always enjoy seeing it, and my wifs reaction.  Big  sigh,  and the tugging  back into place comences.    dont think they make leggings  that will stay in place on her biig belly/butt/hips :)

Another fun little discovery.

Our dining table was evenly placed between the kitchen and opposite wall. A few days ago I noticed the table was pushed an inch or two towards the side i sit on. I wanted to test if this was intentional or accidental so I moved it back. Yesterday it was pushed towards my side again, I think to give her more wiggle room between the table and wall. :)

Another is when we hug and suddenly I feel there is slightly more room between us or I have to make slightly more effort to wrap around her for a hug. Or when I slip my fingers in the sides of her pants to hug her love handles and I can’t get my fingers past her waistline as easily even just a few weeks ago.

21 hours ago, FitGuy123 said:

The Wife eats double the dinner you do.

or more :)   Like I always say, big girls dont get or stay big skipping meals.  It really is a pleasure to watch her plow through a huge meal. 

A couple  days ago it was  nice outside. She decided  she wold go out and do some yard work.  Not long after  I wander out to see what she is doing,  I wasnt very suprised to find her sittiing on the bench I made her.  i  ask how its going and she says not too well nd pats her belly saying this is getting in the way. 

When I first met my wife, we were in IKEA and I walked through a gap between shelves and thought nothing of it, but she didn't even try to fit through, as I hadn't at that point appreciated that she was genuinely twice my width. Then obviously fed her meatballs for good measure 😅

Chairs with arms are another highlight. Seeing her struggle in, and her rolls piled up on top of the arms, when I've obviously got loads of space in an identical chair.

In bed, sometimes I ask her to give me more space as I'm pushed right to the edge. She says she is too, and she's not wrong 😍

Also, the "gravity well" in bed that I accidentally roll in to when I'm near her.

When she readjusts herself in the car when I'm driving, and I feel the car move slightly as the centre if mass of the vehicle as a whole shifts a small amount.

On top of all that, the creaking of furniture, comparing laundry and everything else listed so far.

Great thread, I live for this stuff

3 hours ago, RV_Cake said:

My husband mentioned that I always look for somewhere to sit when I enter a room. 

Before I do anything or plan next steps, my ass is on that seat.

He's not wrong...

My partners big all over and has to think where she sits, and if she's in comfortable surroundings with friends will laugh and say her bums too big for this seat or whatever. A good example is when I'm down stairs in I can hear her thudding around, or when she jumps onto the bed it creaks, at restaurants she will check out the meals going out before ordering hers to make sure there is big enough serving on what she wants........ I could just go on and on.   Real good thread this.

• Curvage Model

I just have to say that my mattress is a clear indicator of how fat I am! 
the side I ALWAYS sleep on has such a indent from my body weight while the other side is still nice and firm. I bought this mattress maybe a year ago and bought firm so it would hold my weight 😬

On 3/24/2024 at 11:15 PM, extra_m13 said:

that is, a very good topic. because, as fa's we are usually in different ways encouraging our ladies to gain some more but sometimes they are already very big for normal standards. in my case, my lady used a t-shirt for a couple of nights, it was mine and i eventually recovered however, even do she is a foot shorter than me she is much wider and the t-shirt was loose on me as ... she is heavier than me. so, it was in a way not cool to see this t-shirt ruined but very very hot to see that kind of evidence of how fat she really is

This is really something because my wife and I are about the same height. I put on one of her shirts once around the time she was about my weight, not knowing that guys in general are just bigger around (rib cage circumference is the big thing.). I was shocked to see how I couldn't even get the shirt on. So she must be substantially bigger than you.

2 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

I just have to say that my mattress is a clear indicator of how fat I am! 
the side I ALWAYS sleep on has such a indent from my body weight while the other side is still nice and firm. I bought this mattress maybe a year ago and bought firm so it would hold my weight 😬

just wait tell you break new box springs back to back within 6 months haha 

took me like a year to realize I just needed a steel frame and a good quality mattress just can’t get away with cheap bedding when you’re large 😕

When I’m 5 inches taller than my wife, work as a personal trainer and work out all the time, and yet my wife still eats as much as me. Also when I’m playing math games in my head to make sure she doesn’t break stuff that she sits on in stores!