Former Fitness Coach Turns Into Softening Food Baby Queen

5 minutes ago, PeakyPooky said:

This is how I felt just barely coming back from my lunch, ( I ate a foot long sub) walking up the stairs hahahaha I legit feel like I’m going to blow up . Episode 4 GIF by Star Wars

Haha need to figure out an elevator option, or eat your footlong sandwich AFTER walking up the stairs so you can nap it off 😂

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, Henrifat said:

These are the beautiful stages of weight gain, first you will no longer see your feet when standing then when you are lying down 😂. At some point, you will reach a stage where you (we too) won't squeeze if you have any panties on 😂😂

Hahahhahaha I don’t think my belly has ever been this big!!!! Hahahahah it’s definitely something to get used to 😅😅

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, Andy SNk said:

Pero sigue comiendo hamburguesas y taco bell 🙄

Ya te quiero ver en 3 meses 

Uyyyyy de acá a 3 meses yo creo que voy a rodar si sigo comiendo como esta última semana! Hahahhahaha

• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, lgguy224 said:

If you would burp in a role play that would be so hot 😊😊😊

You must be new here… hahahahahah I absolutely can’t burp. I’ve never burped in my life.. ok actually maybe just once in my whole life. Hahahhaha I don’t know how !

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Bondingoverfood said:

Man you gotta love the polar opposite vibes between what people deem as body enhancing strategies! You are over here demolishing pizza while they are talking diet snd tummy tucks! I think you have found your winning strategy for sure haha and hey better to be a weirdo than to be holding back on yourself in fear :) thank god for the 30 year old attitude change (and the curves that come with it)!

Hahahahhahaa it’s so funny because like a couple of weeks ago, I uploaded a video to my ig “belly dancing” pretending to be Shakira LOL … and i posted it right after a phone call with my “bff” about her wanting a tummy tuck… and she did not even like my video …. Hahaha 😅😅😅😅  so I know it bothers them that I’m so confident about my body. 
but it’s been a work in progress! It wasn’t an overnight thing 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, joeforbid said:

oh my god this is incredible….

Hahahah I’m glad you think so joe! Hahahaha it’s so funny because I parked right outside a dental office that has floor to ceiling windows on the top floor, so there’s a 98% chance they were watching me take a video of my “life saver” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Thicktiger said:

This lovely smile with the puffier cheeks. Hope you feel as confident as you look like 🥰

Hahahah my cheeks have gotten chubbier huh!? If there was a way my weight would not go to my face … I would gain all the weight in the world ( kidding … don’t quote me on this) hahahaha but I’m most self conscious about my face!

• Curvage Model
40 minutes ago, Bondingoverfood said:

Haha need to figure out an elevator option, or eat your footlong sandwich AFTER walking up the stairs so you can nap it off 😂

Ok get this… we do have an elevator option in our building … but we only have 2 floors! Hahahahahah so I would feel ridiculous taking the elevator ! Hahahahahaa 

5 minutes ago, PeakyPooky said:

Hahahahahh I can’t believe this before and after! It’s literally so funny that my job before was coming up with the BEST and most Impactfull before and afters! Hahhahaha look how thick I’ve gotten!?

I’ve gained 32.8 lbs since 2019 

And I’ve gained 8.8 lbs since starting curvage! Hahahaha that’s like 4.4 lbs a month!? 😳 hahaha 

72AFC636-00AC-4440-8E6F-392E0F05E066.png

Steadily increasing that number! Let's celebrate with a big stuffing 😋