Former Fitness Coach Turns Into Softening Food Baby Queen

Appreciate this conversation immensly.

you are facing a community of body positivity and admirers of chubby, fat what else.

We love what you are doing, however we are not the society, therefore there will always be people outside this forum / bubble not fencing what we like. 

if you love your body regardless it’s shape and enjoy this lifestyle not restricting pleasures of eating, you will cope with negative attitudes better and better 

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, Arman218 said:

Same here I'm just enjoying reading through this thread every time it's updated. So wholesome and just awesome. 

yay! that makes me so happy! I know It takes me a while to reply back, because I don't want to just half-ass the responses. I usually like to wait till I am on my computer, because I can type way faster than I can on my phone. hahah the only downfall is that I can't use the emojis as easily. But anyways, arman I am glad you are here and part of this thread :)

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, bellylover94 said:

Yeah you would look incredible in that 🥵🥵

I agree!!! hahahh I mean aside from me loving anything black.. there is something just so sexy about like harnesses, and like sort of bondage type attire hahahahh! and they usually only show thinner women wearing these, the screenshot was the "most curviest" model they had on the website.. maybe when I take the photos ill  send it to them being like hey.. if you really want to be inclusive... here are these ... hahahhaha it will be ROLL HEAVEN. thats for sure

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, Henrifat said:

ah ah well it will suit you really well and it will especially be great on the stomach

heheheh yes it will squish my tummy out even more! Before, I wouldn't even dare try to buy anything like that, because I knew I was just going to be disappointed that I look nothing like the model! but you guys have made me develop a new type of confidence!

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, Thicktiger said:

Appreciate this conversation immensly.

you are facing a community of body positivity and admirers of chubby, fat what else.

We love what you are doing, however we are not the society, therefore there will always be people outside this forum / bubble not fencing what we like. 

if you love your body regardless it’s shape and enjoy this lifestyle not restricting pleasures of eating, you will cope with negative attitudes better and better 

You are totally right! this is like my shield when I get out into the real world... because I remember that beauty is not just what the media portrays, I am beautiful too. even with my tummy and rolls, all the models on here are beautiful.. and honestly I wish more women found a supportive community like this, to help them be more confident with themselves! 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, feederboy6000 said:

Love coming on here after a few days and seeing what you've been up to 🫠🥰 happy to see you're eating good 

I was wondering where you had gone! ;) hahahah but yes I have eaten soooo good this week! I think it has been the best eating week by farrrrr, I have indulged in MOST of my cravings this week, usually I will only indulge twice a week, and its usually mondays and tuesdays.. but all week it was an eating fest! Someone joked the other day that soon I wouldnt be able to see my toes because of my belly.. I mean I am not there yet.. but today when I was showering I was like omgggggggggggggg I can't see past my belly 😂 kinda freaked out, not going to lie. hahahahha 

7 minutes ago, PeakyPooky said:

Je me demandais où tu étais allé ! ;) hahahah mais oui j'ai tellement bien mangé cette semaine ! Je pense que ça a été la meilleure semaine pour manger par farrrrr, j'ai répondu à la PLUPART de mes envies cette semaine, d'habitude je ne me livre que deux fois par semaine, et c'est généralement les lundis et mardis... mais toute la semaine, c'était une fête pour manger ! Quelqu'un a plaisanté l'autre jour en disant que bientôt je ne pourrais plus voir mes orteils à cause de mon ventre.. Je veux dire, je n'en suis pas encore là.. mais aujourd'hui, quand je me douchais, j'étais comme omgggggggggggggg, je ne peux pas voir au-delà de mon ventre  😂 un peu paniqué, je ne vais pas mentir. hahahahha 

These are the beautiful stages of weight gain, first you will no longer see your feet when standing then when you are lying down 😂. At some point, you will reach a stage where you (we too) won't squeeze if you have any panties on 😂😂

11 hours ago, PeakyPooky said:

I was wondering where you had gone! ;) hahahah but yes I have eaten soooo good this week! I think it has been the best eating week by farrrrr, I have indulged in MOST of my cravings this week, usually I will only indulge twice a week, and its usually mondays and tuesdays.. but all week it was an eating fest! Someone joked the other day that soon I wouldnt be able to see my toes because of my belly.. I mean I am not there yet.. but today when I was showering I was like omgggggggggggggg I can't see past my belly 😂 kinda freaked out, not going to lie. hahahahha 

Hahah I believe I was the one to say that. I said we'll feed you all your favorite foods then repeat the process till you can't see your toes 😈😘 its not a bad idea 

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, feederboy6000 said:

Hahah I believe I was the one to say that. I said we'll feed you all your favorite foods then repeat the process till you can't see your toes 😈😘 its not a bad idea 

Well you’ll be happy to learn, I gained 4lbs this week 😅

On 3/23/2024 at 2:48 PM, PeakyPooky said:

all hail lord vader for reaaaaallllll!!!! hahahha yeah, I am honestly very shocked of how open I am.. because Ive never been good at communicating.. I think maybe its a latino thing? we just dont express our feelings, or thoughts.. But I swear as soon as I turned 30.. which was in november.. something clicked inside of me wanting me to be more open!!! AND IT FEELS SO NICE! plus I just didnt want people like gossiping about me like omg did you see she started an only fans?? etc.. so I bit the bullet and told them first hahahhahah. I have told some friends too, and acquaintances and they think im a weirdooooo! but I know they are jealous of my confidence hahahah because all they talk about is dieting and that they want to get tummy tucks.. and here I am flaunting my belly and feeling more beautiful than ever! hahahha

Man you gotta love the polar opposite vibes between what people deem as body enhancing strategies! You are over here demolishing pizza while they are talking diet snd tummy tucks! I think you have found your winning strategy for sure haha and hey better to be a weirdo than to be holding back on yourself in fear :) thank god for the 30 year old attitude change (and the curves that come with it)!