• Curvage Model

I basically end up having to sit sideways to most seats since they're almost always too close to the wall/dispenser, and I've also been using the family/wheelchair accessible stalls for a good while now. 

Cars are a whole other issue, though 😂 When my previous vehicle kicked the bucket, I started borrowing one, and it's significantly smaller and lower to the ground. I have to fall in backwards and then twist and turn around. If someone else drives besides me, I have to readjust the seat back as far as possible, and basically almost lay it down so that I have enough room to get in and sit comfortably. My ass is so big that if I don't, I end up not only having a devil of a time getting into the car (twisting my knees and hip to try to get it under/around the steering wheel) but since I'm also considered to be on the "taller" side for a lady, I end up scrunched and long drives means almost guarantee of my knees aching and pinching a nerve in my hip and loosing feeling in my leg 😅  But when I lean the seat back, I do have an easier time getting in (still gotta fall backwards) though I do have to take a pillow and shove it behind me to fill the gap so I have some lumbar support. 

The poor thing is already falling apart, is probably close to 25 years old, and I'm sure having all my extra weigh on one side isn't doing it any favours in the longevity department. 🤣

6 minutes ago, Doe_Nylie said:

I basically end up having to sit sideways to most seats since they're almost always too close to the wall/dispenser, and I've also been using the family/wheelchair accessible stalls for a good while now. 

Cars are a whole other issue, though 😂 When my previous vehicle kicked the bucket, I started borrowing one, and it's significantly smaller and lower to the ground. I have to fall in backwards and then twist and turn around. If someone else drives besides me, I have to readjust the seat back as far as possible, and basically almost lay it down so that I have enough room to get in and sit comfortably. My ass is so big that if I don't, I end up not only having a devil of a time getting into the car (twisting my knees and hip to try to get it under/around the steering wheel) but since I'm also considered to be on the "taller" side for a lady, I end up scrunched and long drives means almost guarantee of my knees aching and pinching a nerve in my hip and loosing feeling in my leg 😅  But when I lean the seat back, I do have an easier time getting in (still gotta fall backwards) though I do have to take a pillow and shove it behind me to fill the gap so I have some lumbar support. 

The poor thing is already falling apart, is probably close to 25 years old, and I'm sure having all my extra weigh on one side isn't doing it any favours in the longevity department. 🤣

I'm guessing the people who design cars don't really consider big women🤔😄

We had a right laugh looking at new cars- one of them was a BMW and it was practically on the floor and had squeezy seats... My partner did exactly what you described about getting in - falling backwards - but then got stuck and couldn't get out 🤣🤣

I had to come round and help her out- very very funny! 

No BMW for us any more 😄

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Did you know one half of the piggy girls is actually an incredibly talented author? one of her favourite ways to use her talent is through writing stories about all her deepest feedism desires. She really has a way of capturing the raw feelings of gluttony in her work! 🐷 Here's just one example of a reading of one of her most popular stories! You get an insight into one of her biggest Bhm fantasies! 😍 "The need to grow larger to satisfy your feeder is insatiable… especially when she praises you like her prized piggy!"  

• Curvage Model

It’s pathetic how fast i was panting and sweating 😅 But i did it all for you! And the creamy weight ‘loss’ shake you gave me was great - but why did it taste like melted ice cream, heavy cream and protein powder..? It’s poured all over my volumptious body, the cold liquid going down my throat and making a creamy mess all over my body! it’s so cold and filling, i just have to sensually massage it into my juicy belly 😍 The shake sabotage is one of my hottest scenes yet! Seriously the real moans and gasps were intense 🥵

0781AE35-5A13-4A76-BBD5-0F43C8F5BDD2.gif

2DE25346-D22E-442D-9500-1E79ABAD9131.gif

88C6D91A-B194-4988-87F3-7DB5A154D286.gif

Edited by goddessblairk

• Curvage Model

I don’t know about you, but I truly think this is my most delicious clip yet 🤭 

I can’t believe how genuinely out of shape I am! As if these tight workout clothes barely fitting wasn’t enough, I could hardly even name any exercises and my attempt at executing them… frankly it was humiliating and I loved it 😍 The entire video is filmed from a POV viewpoint, and you play my boyfriend who although was encouraging me to workout, your desire to sabotage my weight loss is too much! Every pant, every strained breath, every second I take to catch my breath is intoxicating. Seriously the struggle was REAL! 🤣 But I even shocked myself with how unfit I really am!

To top it all off there’s the scene I love the most - a wet, messy shake chug in the shower. You told me it was a ‘weight loss’ shake, only 100 calories! So I chug the cold, creamy shake and moan breathlessly as it fills my round gut and drips over my entire body. I rub my large belly as the creamy shake dribbles down every roll, let’s just say the pleasure was very real 🤭 
But… why does this ‘weightloss’ shake taste like heavy cream, melted ice cream and flavoured milk… What have you done?!

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, goddessblairk said:

I don’t know about you, but I truly think this is my most delicious clip yet 🤭 

I can’t believe how genuinely out of shape I am! As if these tight workout clothes barely fitting wasn’t enough, I could hardly even name any exercises and my attempt at executing them… frankly it was humiliating and I loved it 😍 The entire video is filmed from a POV viewpoint, and you play my boyfriend who although was encouraging me to workout, your desire to sabotage my weight loss is too much! Every pant, every strained breath, every second I take to catch my breath is intoxicating. Seriously the struggle was REAL! 🤣 But I even shocked myself with how unfit I really am!

To top it all off there’s the scene I love the most - a wet, messy shake chug in the shower. You told me it was a ‘weight loss’ shake, only 100 calories! So I chug the cold, creamy shake and moan breathlessly as it fills my round gut and drips over my entire body. I rub my large belly as the creamy shake dribbles down every roll, let’s just say the pleasure was very real 🤭 
But… why does this ‘weightloss’ shake taste like heavy cream, melted ice cream and flavoured milk… What have you done?!

hot fat sexy beautiful belly🔥😍😋🐷😉

• Curvage Model

Moments after a satisfying family-sized lunch stuffing of greasy KFC, we take on 2 packets of ice cream sandwiches! 🥵

The creamy, sweet treats go down easily at first, but we s begin to struggle… We don’t let the pain or expansion beat us so fast, we fight through the intense fullness and see how many we can really eat 🤭

• Curvage Model

Picsart_23-06-24_16-22-04-942.thumb.jpg.e9e11f1fcc1ab8d36a32e37e49bf6987.jpgI went from fat to fatter and I wouldn't have it any other way! 🤤 but what's next? That tiny top is already having to roll and stretch over the top of my belly and was a struggle getting on and off😅🤣I think the next time I put it on it may bust😳 but still a little growing to do until then! Now I'm just thinking of all the ways I want to fatten myself to ensure that top doesn't fit! I've been eating the usual exorbitant amounts of kfc, hungry jacks, Ice cream and soda but I think I need something more, something which will really leave me busting.. maybe pizza or maybe we need to hit up a buffet soon..😏🐷

Your weight gain is spectacular. ❤️❤️ In the first photo you looked very good, but in the second one .... impressive. 😍😍
You have a lovely tummy, I'm sure you spend time playing with it and massaging it.😈
If you keep eating like this and going to buffets more often, you will soon double your size! 🤞🤞

I'd love to see you pop that top! 🐷🐷

• Curvage Model

Did you know that this clip was actually kind of based off real life... 😅 at the time I was really on a road trip and had had a similar interaction with someone as in the clip. They made a comment about how much bigger I had gotten and at first I really was completely oblivious as I had been eating so much on the trip and hadn't really looked in a mirror much or weighed myself! When I got to accommodation with scales I realised that I had been sporting a fresh few kilos from the trip alone! 😅🐷 so I started recording to explore all the new fat I had recently acquired! 😍 I had new rolls and jiggles in places that had never jiggled so much before! It's was surprising but also exciting to see my body so much huger 😏

Now I'm just thinking about another roadtrip! possibly through Europe because imagine all the foods I could eat 🤤 I'd honestly be worried I'd outgrow the car 😳 which I mean is a goal of mine eventually so maybe that would kick start it 😍 if you could roadtrip somewhere for food where would it be??

Guest GetFatter
On 6/25/2023 at 11:03 PM, goddessblairk said:

Did you know that this clip was actually kind of based off real life... 😅 at the time I was really on a road trip and had had a similar interaction with someone as in the clip. They made a comment about how much bigger I had gotten and at first I really was completely oblivious as I had been eating so much on the trip and hadn't really looked in a mirror much or weighed myself! When I got to accommodation with scales I realised that I had been sporting a fresh few kilos from the trip alone! 😅🐷 so I started recording to explore all the new fat I had recently acquired! 😍 I had new rolls and jiggles in places that had never jiggled so much before! It's was surprising but also exciting to see my body so much huger 😏

Now I'm just thinking about another roadtrip! possibly through Europe because imagine all the foods I could eat 🤤 I'd honestly be worried I'd outgrow the car 😳 which I mean is a goal of mine eventually so maybe that would kick start it 😍 if you could roadtrip somewhere for food where would it be??

You know your a true feedee when deep inside you got alittle horny knowing someone noticed your gluttony desires 

• Curvage Model

While going to town on KFC at various locations, i wonder what the people walking around think when they see how huge my flowing gut is - especially when i’m fulfilling a stereotype and stuffing my face with fast food 🤭 

Unlike most people, i want them to think ‘look at this fattie. stuffing her face? has she no shame.’ 

The fatter i get, the more i relish in people noticing and pointing it out! 

009611AD-5352-4AC9-9F4E-F1F5402A145B.gif

AC253456-6F02-4AC8-9604-95E65E552C3C.gif

A5A2DAAB-BD21-41FA-84A8-C66426428549.gif

• Curvage Model

The real fat struggle is when you get back from vacation and your uniform no longer fits! 😳 you get to work and your boss jokes about the exrta sizes you'll need! But when you find your favourite coworker while your belly is out  they just can't resist! They play with it and we fantasise of fattening and growing in secret 😍🐷 

ezgif-5-b475d42051.thumb.gif.5673b3389e547e6e90cbdeb0c11e7e42.gifezgif-5-4625677b92.thumb.gif.65fcce2e720240d07dfba9f85cdf61ba.gifezgif-5-b95b09d6ec.thumb.gif.afa4a3c8fa881d162973d88b617a59e7.gifezgif-5-bf2e5882e3.thumb.gif.f2effcf6eedcd9fb8e20a2bc895f1dce.gif

This has been a fantasy of mine which I made come to life in this clip! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do 😍 

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/34173-co-worker-returns-from-vacation-fat-humiliation-mutual-gaining-fantasy/ 

• Curvage Model

So I've never had a 4th of July feast before so it got me thinking of all the possibilities... as an Australian I've always seen the huge spreads of food which are out of the day and they have intrigued me so much! I know they're meant for a lot of people but I just think about downing it all!!😍🐷

I think I'd approach it like I do a buffet so start by loading up a HUGE plate of appetisers which would probably include chicken, fries, potato's, tater tots, biscuits (which I've never had the American version of before) and gravy which I'd hope would be a nice thick one like we have here🤤 the gravy will also be smothered on the consecutive plates I pile up and guzzled occasionally 🐷 I'd load my next plates with all the pastas, cheesy bakes, casseroles and meats which would include more chicken, ribs, skewers and seafood. After that'd I'd take on some heavily loaded hot dogs and burgers and then once I'm near bursting I'd finally top it all off with desserts! Cakes, ice cream, slices and cookies would all ensure I'm on the verge of exploding😮💨😳

I've probably missed some things so let me know what your favourite things are on the day which you'd like to expand me with! this has always been such a fantasy of mine fattening in front of everyone until I can barely get up let alone walk! Screenshot_20230705-094642_Gallery.thumb.jpg.e1c29e251ca2b909e1faf667bbd6f263.jpgScreenshot_20230705-094600_Gallery.thumb.jpg.9ebf1dcdea99873a2166bd302a98bd8c.jpg

Screenshot_20230705-094348_Gallery.jpg

• Curvage Model

Nearly every day I crave their hot, gooey, stretchy, cheese and mouth watering sweet chilli relish that when I finally get my trotters on them I just can not contain myself 🐷 I drive only a couple blocks down the road and park with my big belly out I excitedly dig into my long-awaited  mcdonalds mozzarella sticks! They were heavenly!🤤 even though I'm in public, I Iet all the moans out and when my gluttony becomes too much aggressively start to shake my belly. I find it's a good way to channel all the gluttonous things I'm feeling 😍  Moaning and eating I think about how many I want to expand myself with, stretching, growing from something so delicious would be a dream! 🐷  In no time I've drowned them all! I always get so sad when food goes too quickly...

The mcdonalds mozzarella sticks only stay for a limited time so whenever they're here you will catch me there twice as often which is as you can imagine a lot 😳 I dream of doing a huge stuffing with them one day and seeing just how many of them I can eat. I've always envisioned 10 packets or more (there's 4 sticks in each) what do you think?

ezgif-5-b17bc288e0.thumb.gif.5d6520bc7a794d0a0b9edc8cf4425eb1.gifezgif-5-2e1168a2ab.thumb.gif.c9218ea7d941858a66eabfc1789aa858.gifScreenshot_20230710-114546_Gallery.thumb.jpg.659f9496921bd8aab26ab1ff493d2899.jpg

• goddessblairk changed the title to Living my dream gluttonous life 🐷