Feedee friend continues to blow up

9 hours ago, MuscleCarz88 said:

This is what we call the money shit gentleman 

i got dis GIF by Andy Grammer

I know everytime I talk to her she complaining "I just ate to much again" "nothing fits me anymore"

And I just wanna keep feeding her and fucking her, gotta take care of that wet pussy after she pigs out. 

Feedee Sex Pro Tip: rub her upper belly and she'll burp loudly as you fuck her, probably the best way to get me to prematurely cum 

22 minutes ago, Jsphr0827 said:

Let her know, the people have spoken, we want to see her achieve 300lbs!

AS DO I

I'm draining my balls everytime I get to feel her up and fuck her, I could just imagen when I fuck up and nut in her... the preggo weight... she's be 400 lbs.

She already eats 9k calories a day.

21 hours ago, BreakfastInBed said:

9k?!! Are you sure that a crazy amount! How are you feeding her so much 😮💨 she’s so round and fat! You can really tell she got a weight all the weight in the right places. I’ve been trying to fatten my girl up so I’d love to hear how you guys stuff her so good

She doesn't work or drive, she still lives with her mom, we aren't dating it's purely a fuck buddy and feedee/feeder situation. She had a baby and gained 100 lbs

She just eats and sleeps that's all she does. 

She's a slow eater but by God she just packs it away, it's not uncommon for her to go through 2 large cheesecakes, 3 full meals and snacking between, Yes 8000 to 9000 a day.

I've been tempted to buy her some "eatmor" pills to try and see how much faster she would gain.

As long as she continues to have my cock to suck on and fuck her good she'll keep eating for me. She's horny 24/7 we talk about going to the mall and having public sex alot.