8 hours ago, Lovesthechub said:

I know from experience, she’s about to absolutely blow up.

she’ll be too turned on to stop, her appetite will keep growing, and you’ll both continue to discover how fucking sexy fat sex is, and how it only gets better the bigger she gets.

I can’t wait! She has always been sedentary, never going on even as much as a walk for exercise. 

We recently checked and without trying, she averages less than 2100 steps a day!

she’s a very indulgent fatty!

39 minutes ago, mych said:

lazy butt🤩

Yes she is!

She’s got literally zero muscle tone, and is pathetically weak. She’s all fat so I have high hopes as to how big we can make her!

btw, i read her these last two comments and she got immediately wet and needed a fucking! 

For my sake, keep teasing this budding pig!

31 minutes ago, Residentsteven said:

image.thumb.jpeg.a71a3e7a9855dcccf38005ac729310b1.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.52fafb771a80d8d19c1f539a277e7b3e.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.d0f6d44cbcdae7edf785077b578e0aa7.jpegWhat a thread 🤯 I can see the evidence on the table of her gain, she’s certainly getting quite chubby 😍. I love reading the messages you have shared on here with each other 🥵. Hope you don’t mind me asking has she become a big burper since she’s starting gaining?

Dont mind at all, but no, she hasn’t. She’s still a very proper girly girl. Just now one that wants to be told shes an obese piggy! 

20 minutes ago, Residentsteven said:

Oh she’s definitely that 😍, I will definitely be checking this thread out a lot 👍🏻.

Yes-no more tennis in her future! A6133008-6C3A-42D9-885E-A3B83185B00E.thumb.jpeg.557ad5fd845e98ee574ad6b386c94b0d.jpeg

and i feel sorry for any horse that will hold her future enormous ass!

AC0816D5-5506-4380-9A7A-87018029099C.thumb.jpeg.8a700c7899f2d4c01e4663a75b5ca34a.jpeg

luckily, we have been together for many, many years so there are tons of befores!

4 hours ago, Ncjonathan said:

Yes she is!

She’s got literally zero muscle tone, and is pathetically weak. She’s all fat so I have high hopes as to how big we can make her!

btw, i read her these last two comments and she got immediately wet and needed a fucking! 

She gave up all muscle tone and get turned on with the gain that much? 

You struck gold. She's jumped all in and gave into the pure pleasure. No stopping it now, she's just going to keep growing until she's huge. Giant ganging gut, thick thighs coated in cellulite, every bit of her jiggling with the smallest movement, happy to just stay in and eat and grow. I wish you both the happiest of adventures.

38 minutes ago, Ncjonathan said:

Yes-no more tennis in her future! A6133008-6C3A-42D9-885E-A3B83185B00E.thumb.jpeg.557ad5fd845e98ee574ad6b386c94b0d.jpeg

and i feel sorry for any horse that will hold her future enormous ass!

AC0816D5-5506-4380-9A7A-87018029099C.thumb.jpeg.8a700c7899f2d4c01e4663a75b5ca34a.jpeg

luckily, we have been together for many, many years so there are tons of befores!

I bet it would be a work out just to get her on the horse now 😂 then her big 🍑 would probably not fit the saddle in the future 😍.  Her gut in this pic looks completely stuffed, those love handles look very grab able too 🥵.image.thumb.jpeg.2d03652a4d96a35cd108c20892c7ed6f.jpeg

5 hours ago, Ncjonathan said:

Yes she is!

wow if she is so into it show her Mochii's progression and challenge her to beat the amount of weight she was able to gain in a month 

34 minutes ago, Residentsteven said:

I bet it would be a work out just to get her on the horse now 😂 then her big 🍑 would probably not fit the saddle in the future 😍.  Her gut in this pic looks completely stuffed, those love handles look very grab able too 🥵.image.thumb.jpeg.2d03652a4d96a35cd108c20892c7ed6f.jpeg

What’s even better is she hadnt eaten at that point! All that is fat!!

1 hour ago, OhRlyeh? said:

She gave up all muscle tone and get turned on with the gain that much? 

You struck gold. She's jumped all in and gave into the pure pleasure. No stopping it now, she's just going to keep growing until she's huge. Giant ganging gut, thick thighs coated in cellulite, every bit of her jiggling with the smallest movement, happy to just stay in and eat and grow. I wish you both the happiest of adventures.

I never thought she would get to the point wear she is squeezing her legs to show me her cellulite in bed but she is!!