Girlfriend gets a potbelly

15 minutes ago, Chunkyadmirer said:

Who cares about them? What does she think, and what is she comfortable with? 

She’s not sure about intentionally gaining but like I said, I’ve seen her sit down and eat 3 full bowls of pasta, a pint of ice cream, and a piece of apple pie in one sitting pretty regularly so I know she definitely will keep growing either way. If she was consistent with it she’d probably already be 130+ but she usually only eats like that when she’s with me

30 minutes ago, Brownie1234 said:

It’s awesome! She wants to gain more but is insecure about what her friends and family might think

Totally understandable! 

I'd say just take it slow and let her get used to the new size. Most people put on weight in a relationship, you could let her blame you for it 😄

Guest FreyaGetsFat
On 9/15/2023 at 4:14 PM, Brownie1234 said:

It’s awesome! She wants to gain more but is insecure about what her friends and family might think

I used to be the same but it feels so good to let go, I gave up on the gym and decided this is better, she will enjoy it a lot more too as she has a feeder hehe

1 hour ago, Brownie1234 said:

Она собирается пойти ко мне на ночлег и продолжает говорить о том, что хочет набить себе лицо макаронами с водкой и печеньем Crumbl. К концу ночи у нее будет огромный кишечник. Обычно она съедает 3 полные тарелки макарон с водкой!

you have to take a picture of it)

1 hour ago, Brownie1234 said:

She’s about to head up to my place for the night and keeps talking about how she wants to stuff her face with vodka pasta and Crumbl cookie. She’s gonna have a massive gut by the end of the night. She usually eats 3 full bowls of that vodka pasta!

Update: she already got a venti Frappuccino and a box combo from Canes rn before coming to stuff her face later. That’s already like 1800 calories on the day. A girl her size is only recommended 1500 calories a day.

1 minute ago, Brownie1234 said:

Обновление: она уже получила венти фраппучино и комбинацию коробок от Кейнса, прежде чем прийти позже, чтобы набить ей морду. Это уже около 1800 калорий в день. Девушке ее роста рекомендуется всего 1500 калорий в день.

everything for the growth of a magnificent flabby belly

Guest GetFatter
On 9/24/2023 at 11:22 AM, Brownie1234 said:

Spent back to back days eating until she was sick, yet still asked for ice cream at the end of the night 

IMG_0539.jpeg

IMG_0540.jpeg

IMG_0541.jpeg

IMG_0542.jpeg

IMG_0543.png

That's not shit... put a ring on that finger and watch the magic happen she'll double her weight in a year