• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Stuffer1996 said:

Damn, you are filling that shirt to the max! I'm not sure there's much room left in it lol was that a medium?? Cuz it definitely isn't anymore!! So hot!! Wish i could see what it used to look like!!

I wish I had old photos in it ! 
I’m pretty sure it fit me when I was a small. 

I wish I had all my old clothes now. ☺️ guess I’ll just have to outgrow the ones I’ve got now ❤️

On 8/19/2023 at 2:12 PM, HotTamale said:

Welllllll then. 

I’ve kept my old gym shirt, definitely doesn’t fit like it used to. 

today I had ti dog sit for a friend, made it an excuse to go out and get cake and donuts. Since I was only doing that today I wanted to be comfy so I wore this out 😭😭

Does this show you a bit more of what I’m like in the real world surrounded by thin folks 🥵🥵

There’s just something about a formerly fit girl, walking around with a gut in a shirt that says ‘physical Ed’ 
IMG_7624.thumb.jpeg.e2b2ab8c12f2656c5572d4b50c43a17e.jpeg

Was your belly hanging out the bottom when you went to get cake and donuts? 🥴🥵

Guest Carcer89
5 hours ago, HotTamale said:

It was. I met up with my friend and she didn’t say anything 😭

Clearly that belly hang ain't big enough 🤣🤣🤣

• Curvage Model

Sorry I’ve been quiet this week. Work again has had me in a choke hold. 

husband has been away but feeding me from afar. So I promise I’ve been as lazy as I can manage ❤️

he’s promised me a huge lunch again today on my break. 

IMG_4875.thumb.jpeg.8e8d21507e7ea3bf4c44d70dd8e7115c.jpegIMG_4869.thumb.jpeg.fb9fe8ff14f12bcb300baad88ab5330b.jpegIMG_4859.thumb.jpeg.ea740b4633b1c6589f1ed479b562f92e.jpegIMG_4834.thumb.jpeg.e162fdb701be5b0b9ed91c2e140b7966.jpegAlso do you guys have any suggestions of what videos you’d like from me. I tried a eclairs stuffing (that I’m waiting to edit) 

it pushed me so far that I felt so sick. And I still wasn’t able to finish all the ones I’d hoped to. (I think my eyes are still too big for my belly) 

the video is still good, as I pack away serious amounts of fattening treats. But with all these failed attempts I’m just checking in you’re still ok with me trying eating videos all the time ? 

or do you have ulterior motives, knowing if I’m constantly eating I’ll get bigger?? 😭😭

❤️

3 hours ago, HotTamale said:

Sorry I’ve been quiet this week. Work again has had me in a choke hold. 

husband has been away but feeding me from afar. So I promise I’ve been as lazy as I can manage ❤️

he’s promised me a huge lunch again today on my break. 

IMG_4875.thumb.jpeg.8e8d21507e7ea3bf4c44d70dd8e7115c.jpegIMG_4869.thumb.jpeg.fb9fe8ff14f12bcb300baad88ab5330b.jpegIMG_4859.thumb.jpeg.ea740b4633b1c6589f1ed479b562f92e.jpegIMG_4834.thumb.jpeg.e162fdb701be5b0b9ed91c2e140b7966.jpegAlso do you guys have any suggestions of what videos you’d like from me. I tried a eclairs stuffing (that I’m waiting to edit) 

it pushed me so far that I felt so sick. And I still wasn’t able to finish all the ones I’d hoped to. (I think my eyes are still too big for my belly) 

the video is still good, as I pack away serious amounts of fattening treats. But with all these failed attempts I’m just checking in you’re still ok with me trying eating videos all the time ? 

or do you have ulterior motives, knowing if I’m constantly eating I’ll get bigger?? 😭😭

❤️

Welcome back, you look more gorgeous than ever here ! 😍

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Simplesnapper said:

If you really want to switch it up maybe a fat chat video talking about your experience gaining weight unintentionally or a role play video would be cool.

I’m very new to roll play, so might take some doing. But I could always do a proper fat chat over some snacks ❤️

15 hours ago, HotTamale said:

But with all these failed attempts I’m just checking in you’re still ok with me trying eating videos all the time ? 

Definitely 😊

If something's easy and anyone can do it then it's pointless and pretty dull..

Imagine how excited you'll be when you succeed? And succeed you will..you seem the competitive type 🤣

• Curvage Model

My phone just reminded me this photo was taken a year ago today. 

Imagine how much fatter I’ll be another year on? 🥵🥵

7B097767-CB7D-4CF5-8AF3-B0B3FAE3467D.thumb.jpeg.730138f4d9e5f4dc9e92af25fbdad40c.jpegI’m sorry for the lack of updates, been so busy at work. I visited my husband away at his work for a bit today. He had a break so what did he  do with our only hour together? 

Firstly he made me come to the cafeteria, he filled a box for me full of cakes and sweets, then told me we were walking to a bakery so I needed to eat on the go 🥰🥰

I was trying to keep up with him, but truth be told he’s getting a little too fast for my chubby body to keep up  😭

He bought me pastries, and fudge and all kinds of goodies. Then sent me on my way home full and out of breath. 

there’s something so embarrassing and kinda hot about how much I’ve turned into a blob. Just from eating so excessively. Hope you’re all having as fun a weekend as I am thinking of how soft my belly is ❤️❤️
6AAA6C33-BF92-4FFF-A5C4-2EB6F8F8CD96.thumb.jpeg.8a560441b86b3e52c34b551dc850617b.jpegI’ll dig out my yellow shirt. Might be time to see how it fits ❤️

• Curvage Model

Ok. I decided on a more conservative less revealing outfit to wear to my adventure to an Italian food festival. 

You’ve seen how I like to use pizza slices to cover my nipples on here… well that’s an ode to what got me so big in the first place haha 😊

I’m going to eat my way around the whole place. I wonder how my shirt will look by the end 🥵

IMG_5088.jpeg

IMG_5096.jpeg

IMG_5106.jpeg

IMG_5121.jpeg

IMG_5127.jpeg

• Curvage Model
30 minutes ago, MuscleCarz88 said:

This will be an 

Word Wow GIF by Intel

after photo set 😍😍😍😍 already looking thick n round 

Ask and you shall receive. 

You can see where my pants (which bear in mind are my comfy ones started digging in to me. 
I just wandered around eating pastas and pizzas, getting bloated 

then finished my day with cannolis. Too squishy to be mistaken for pregnant at this point I think 🥰

IMG_5135.thumb.jpeg.c56e2ab999d2bd22374351210d5f76f2.jpegIMG_5149.thumb.jpeg.294ad98ac47ec50e01b98a1f58586ef7.jpegIMG_5160.thumb.jpeg.39a3ecef9c683a3f4faf1d75e56a06c5.jpegIMG_5168.thumb.jpeg.bd31a481a0b5a5d0577c1558133f30f0.jpeg