44 minutes ago, HotTamale said:

I’m kinda nervous. I love them. And I love food. I love my curvage secret life. But to have it affect my body in such an obvious way. I can’t help but feel a bit embarrassed of my growth. 

showing up to see people have actually stayed as fit as they were when dancing 

I hope it all goes well. There's something ultra-hot about a girl who's shy of her gain. Just saying. 

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, GoddessGlutton said:

Now that’s a LOT to look forward to!! 😍😍🥰🥰❤️❤️

Girl can you IMAGINE?! I’d have the most fun if I was as jiggly as you. I LOVE that belly hang. 
IMG_4561.thumb.gif.4ac2351fa8542411121be2d4127d4c24.gif🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

what’s your secret? Any tips on getting me chunked up? 

6 minutes ago, HotTamale said:

This ladies are PERFECTION. every one is so pretty. God I feel tinyyyyy 

Oh, you are far from tiny, Tamale! You've got too much gut anymore for anyone to mistake you for anything less than fat. I've no doubt all those lovely ladies would say the same about you, beautiful. 😉

Guest NotAnOstrich

I think you've got some of the best cellulite of any gainer I've seen, it's crazy how well it's coming in.

On 4/30/2024 at 6:52 AM, HotTamale said:

How did I miss these 🤦🏻‍♂️ amazing pictures 🥵 rolls, stretch marks, big 🍑, your 🍈🍈 are getting huge too 😮 plus of course that big belly. Soda before bed and pizza for breakfast damn 🤯 there is no stopping you now such a 🐷😍

image.thumb.jpeg.82b971f041c8253a3d447fdb05055243.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.e68f3bf410bf7102fba7189f58d6261c.jpeg