• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, NewbieLovesCurves said:

I guess there is nothing hotter than the feeling of absolute fullness, plus knowing that you have such a tummy, which will not be satisfied with a small amount of food. 🥵🥵🥵🤰

I love trying to stuff myself in one sitting. But it takes SO LONG and I just can’t keep going. 

videos end up feeling like they’re taking an hour 😭

7 minutes ago, HotTamale said:

Can you imagine if I had the capacity of some other models here?

What makes you think that won't happen? 😉

Look at how far you've progressed in less than 12 months.. None of the models on here just woke up one day the size they are now 😊

1 hour ago, HotTamale said:

Can you imagine if I had the capacity of some other models here?

A985424B-6C77-4689-866F-E8275A0708D0.jpeg

768BA281-4478-4D9A-B63C-B2665699FB0F.jpeg

E7290150-671D-43E8-B53B-2D0FBFA54D81.jpeg

I imagine you having that kind of weight gain every day.  I used to think you were fat in what's now your Befores.  Your Appetite is rapidly getting stronger with zero exercise !!! 💕😀👍

4 hours ago, HotTamale said:

I just WISH I knew how to put away tonnes of food quick in one sitting. 

I have a suggestion that you may find helpful.   Stuff yourself tightly packed at every meal.  That way, the elastic walls of your stomach will be continuously stretched bigger and bigger.  After a few days of this you'll be able to eat twice was much than ever before.  At every meal pack yourself tight to "train" your belly to hold more.   Then an but little more.  And even a little bit more than that at every meal !!! 💕😀👍

• Curvage Model
On 3/9/2024 at 11:09 AM, Residentsteven said:

image.thumb.jpeg.1758edcb2e004ed8449784cc34bdc088.jpegimage.thumb.gif.2f06b7e23709b96f57ad68866f98c035.gifThat belly sticks out now you have certainly packed on the pounds tamale 🐷. It can take a long while to get use to eating so much, even nadya on here took a while. That dress really shows off your gut to can’t wait to see you outgrow it 🥵 hope you wear it in your next stuffing.

I’m going to try and edit this latest stuffing tonight! 
it’s a really long one. So I might speed up some sections so the video isn’t just an hour long. I’d rather that than cut it up 😊

IMB_ZzoXXS.gif

IMB_dBfGeq.gif

1 hour ago, HotTamale said:

I’m going to try and edit this latest stuffing tonight! 
it’s a really long one. So I might speed up some sections so the video isn’t just an hour long. I’d rather that than cut it up 😊

IMB_ZzoXXS.gif

IMB_dBfGeq.gif

Can I just State the obvious please ?

You are def one hot 🥵 tamale 🌶️

Ok with that said 

Happy Surprise GIF by Kev Lavery

• Curvage Model

Ok. So still editing this video. 

im giving everyone the heads up. The ONLY way this video isn’t crazy long is if I speed up clips where im just chewing. Promise all chugging, burps and belly play will be normal speed. 
I just know a lot of you prefer eating clips that aren’t cut up 😊

it took a while cuz ya girl wanted to PUSH it 🐷🐷Screenshot2024-03-10at18_14_23.thumb.jpeg.227dcf56fd3a770f464279d31da67ea3.jpeg

5 minutes ago, HotTamale said:

Ok. So still editing this video. 

im giving everyone the heads up. The ONLY way this video isn’t crazy long is if I speed up clips where im just chewing. Promise all chugging, burps and belly play will be normal speed. 
I just know a lot of you prefer eating clips that aren’t cut up 😊

it took a while cuz ya girl wanted to PUSH it 🐷🐷Screenshot2024-03-10at18_14_23.thumb.jpeg.227dcf56fd3a770f464279d31da67ea3.jpeg

Sounds ok 👍🏻 to me tamale can’t wait to see you push your limits 🐷 burps, chugging and belly play too sounds hot 🥵😍.

• Curvage Model
17 minutes ago, Residentsteven said:

Sounds ok 👍🏻 to me tamale can’t wait to see you push your limits 🐷 burps, chugging and belly play too sounds hot 🥵😍.

I make one cut where I started coughing a lot and needed like 10 mins to get my breath back. But that’s it !