My girlfriend is getting really fat

42 minutes ago, mm0395 said:

Truth is when we started dating she found out about my preferences and she seemed to be ok, at first she couldnt believe that i have this fetish and she little by little opened up, she seemed relieved for not having to go on diets or workout anymore to feel herself beautiful in my eyes so she let herself go and started to eat anything she wanted, and in the process gained a lot of weight, even though she felt conscius at times about her figure she started enjoying it, and she knew i love it too, but still she cant help but feel insecure about what society might think (she grew up with the fitness culture and her family and friends are obsessed with being skinny), so i opened up with her and told her i've been a member of this community for years and showed her the page and we talked it through and i convinced her to create a forum and see what other people think, i want her to feel appreciated and beautiful and to know there's much more out there than just the typical beauty standards, what do you guys think of her, she will read the comments.

photo_2023-04-02_19-55-16 (2).jpg

photo_2023-04-02_19-55-16.jpg

photo_2023-04-02_19-55-17.jpg

Beautiful! I wish her (you) all the best on the weight gaining journey!

21 hours ago, mm0395 said:

Truth is when we started dating she found out about my preferences and she seemed to be ok, at first she couldnt believe that i have this fetish and she little by little opened up, she seemed relieved for not having to go on diets or workout anymore to feel herself beautiful in my eyes so she let herself go and started to eat anything she wanted, and in the process gained a lot of weight, even though she felt conscius at times about her figure she started enjoying it, and she knew i love it too, but still she cant help but feel insecure about what society might think (she grew up with the fitness culture and her family and friends are obsessed with being skinny), so i opened up with her and told her i've been a member of this community for years and showed her the page and we talked it through and i convinced her to create a forum and see what other people think, i want her to feel appreciated and beautiful and to know there's much more out there than just the typical beauty standards, what do you guys think of her, she will read the comments.

photo_2023-04-02_19-55-16 (2).jpg

photo_2023-04-02_19-55-16.jpg

photo_2023-04-02_19-55-17.jpg

Great start to being here. The stripes are very sexy. :)

• Curvage Model

Hi, im Moni the girl from the photos, thank you so much for your responses im really grateful for all the support that i received, to be honest i was a little scared that I might not be accepted as Im new to this world, when I met my boyfriend I was insecure with my body and wanted to be fit, but as he made me feel beautiful and made sure that I knew how much he love my curves I kinda relaxed and gained some weight and after some time dating he confessed that he likes bigger women and I was both scared and relieved at the same time, and as our relationship grew stronger to be honest I kinda started to like it, the sensation of being full and be able to eat what I want whenever I want and not feel guilty about it is one of my favorite things, thank you again for your support and I'll be happy to know what you think.

• Curvage Model
On 4/4/2023 at 3:36 PM, darthstuffer said:

She's got the looks that's for sure. Soft arms, cute love handles, an adorable belly and glorious stretch marks to showcase how quick some of that gain has come on. I for one can't wait to see "more" of her.

Thank u ❤️ 

• 2 weeks later...