If You Could Add a WG Storyline to Any Show, Which Show Would You Choose?

Guest HandsomeDan

Guest HandsomeDan

Like the title asks, if you could go back and add a weight gain storyline to any TV show/movie, which would you choose? Which characters would you most enjoy getting fat?

Guest HandsomeDan
On 3/25/2023 at 4:24 PM, extra_m13 said:

quick answer came to my mind, definitely friends. all the ladies for sure.

Definitely would have loved to see a storyline of Rachel getting fat! 

On 3/25/2023 at 5:29 PM, sconesy73 said:

I'm going a bit further back but I'd love to see Daisy Duke filling out those denim shorts a bit more 🥵😈

Good call @extra_m13 on the Friends suggestion😍

Those Daisy Duke shorts 😍 

7 minutes ago, HandsomeDan said:

Definitely would have loved to see a storyline of Rachel getting fat! 

Those Daisy Duke shorts 😍 

Heh heh - you know where I'm coming from 🤣

I often wondered why my Dad used to sit down and watch Dukes of Hazzard when he showed no interest in any other TV show I watched as a kid..

Guest HandsomeDan
35 minutes ago, sconesy73 said:

Heh heh - you know where I'm coming from 🤣

I often wondered why my Dad used to sit down and watch Dukes of Hazzard when he showed no interest in any other TV show I watched as a kid..

Some of those classic shows and sitcoms really deserved a weight gain storyline! Fat Diane on Cheers would have been great! I would have killed for an Elaine weight gain storyline on Seinfeld ❤️

Guest HandsomeDan
45 minutes ago, stolemy_hat said:

For old classic shows, I'd pick Sculley in X-files. For more modern shows, Khaleesi from game of thrones. 

Hard to believe that the X-Files never played around with a WG story. Supernatural fattening would have been great! Talk about a missed opportunity 🙄

Guest HandsomeDan
14 hours ago, sconesy73 said:

Shiv out of Succession would look marvellous with a bit more weight 🤤

What I would do for a fat Shiv lol. Roman would have the best jabs about her weight. Tom would definitely be a feeder 

Not Safe with Nikki Glaser. It's not a sitcom or anything; she would comedically examine kinks/fetishes, sexual preferences and dating issues. Feedism would be right on brand. I imagine that she'd approach the subject by embarking on it firsthand. In between seasons she'd do the research by living out the lifestyle, bulk up, and voi-la!

I have a crush on Nikki. I even inquired one of the above posters here to make a morph of that scenario. Still a fave! I'm morphing her myself right now.

nikki_glaser_discusses_feederism_by_cahabent_d9spb9e-fullview.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've thought of one...

Theresa Mendoza from Queen of the South 😍

Very hot Mexican woman who would look even more gorgeous with some extra curves 🤤

In the show, she has the nickname Theresita- in my version, she would be Thereseater 🙂

Ok, that was really bad but hey, it's my show 🤣

4 hours ago, sconesy73 said:

@Fahrong Definitely a fat Khaleesi would be hot, but a plump Cersei? 

Oh yes please 🥵🥵

Haha, you have good taste. It would have worked very well for her I agree. Though there is no shortage of options in the show. Would have been very neat with Sansa as a way to deal with her stress and having been effectively locked in palaces for most of the show.

25 minutes ago, Fahrong said:

Haha, you have good taste. It would have worked very well for her I agree. Though there is no shortage of options in the show. Would have been very neat with Sansa as a way to deal with her stress and having been effectively locked in palaces for most of the show.

Ooh I'd completely forgot about Sansa...Yes- perfect example! 

When they do a 'gritty reboot' in 20 years, let's keep our fingers crossed for that...I think a campaign for a  fat Sansa is in order and like you say it makes perfect sense and fits the story😄

A prisoner in a gilded cage- no way she's not getting fat 🥵😍

• 3 weeks later...

The obscure Canadian show Todd & the Book of Pure Evil has an episode where a "fat monster" wreaks havoc on the school and makes all the girls fat. I'd love to have seen that same concept done in something like Buffy the Vampire Slayer and have Buffy, Willow, Faith, and Cordelia all get fattened up.

Or have Willow accidentally cast a spell that goes wrong and ends up making all the women in Sunnydale fat.

Guest HandsomeDan

Buffy would have been a wonderful show to have a WG storyline. An obese Buffy would have been perfect

Oh, yes, as the show first aired, the first appearance of Amy, she later becomes a kind of a secondary antagonist and is a generic evil magic user type bad guy, with a little bit of an interesting period as Willow's pet rat for years by accident. However, before any of that is written in and wasted her as a character while also rewriting the character entirely...

Amy was a young potential cheerleader in Sunnydale High whose mother, a former cheer leading champion who utterly obsesses over getting Amy to follow in her footsteps, had her diet to the point of near starving and practise constantly, before eventually just switching bodies with her entirely and cursing other cheerleaders to be made the new captain. 

After they deal with her mom the episode ends with Amy's proud and happy declaration that she's moved in with her dad and that he's actually trying to fatten her up, to make her less of a tempting target for people like her mother. Buffy, in response, tells Amy (and us in the audience) that Sunnydale seems to have decided that fat is now very "in fashion". 

I knew it was a long shot, but I had hoped that meant we had a show with more and more sexy women of fatter and fatter sizes cast as the extras filling in Sunnydale's background roles. Amy, too, I had hoped would at least show up again every few episodes, with the actress at least wearing an ever-growing fat-suit, and resembling an extreme USSBBW by the end of the show.

Heck, even if it was *just* Amy and all that happened was she stayed a good guy who looked pretty fat, but not as large as I would prefer, then stayed that same size till the end of the show.