14 hours ago, Distorsion said:

50/100 🍔🎉

F95A6DA9-15B9-42EE-BDC9-B538AC61A999.gif

Yeah 50 ! Congratulations for these 50 daily burgers !

You look better than ever, this challenge is fattening you up ! 😍

And it seems that you love burgers more and more day after day ! 😍

I can't wait to see the next 50 and how fat you will look at the end ! Can't wait ! ❤️

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, In Love With Bellies said:

Yeah 50 ! Congratulations for these 50 daily burgers !

You look better than ever, this challenge is fattening you up ! 😍

And it seems that you love burgers more and more day after day ! 😍

I can't wait to see the next 50 and how fat you will look at the end ! Can't wait ! ❤️

wow, thank you very much for supporting me, and if I like hamburgers more every day 😍😍😍 that's already half the challenge 😃

14 hours ago, Distorsion said:

wow, thank you very much for supporting me, and if I like hamburgers more every day 😍😍😍 that's already half the challenge 😃

51 ! One more delicious greasy burger ! 🤤

At this rate you will love burgers so much that you won't be able to stop eating them at the end of the challenge 😍

• Curvage Model
26 minutes ago, In Love With Bellies said:

51 ! One more delicious greasy burger ! 🤤

At this rate you will love burgers so much that you won't be able to stop eating them at the end of the challenge 😍

I always liked burgers uwu the challenge for me is to remember to upload the photos hahahaha I'm always afraid to eat everything and not take a photo or video hahah ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥

On 2/19/2023 at 8:34 PM, Distorsion said:

50/100 🍔🎉

F95A6DA9-15B9-42EE-BDC9-B538AC61A999.gif

😳😳😳OMG! 😳😳WOW, You have  absolutely jaw-dropping curves! 😳😳😳😨😳 You're literally starting to look like a total goddess😧😧😳😳Incredible increasingly imposing and progressively thicker more pronounced curves and incrementally voluptuous attention-grabbing striking figure- ESPECIALLY your incredible thicker thighs and butt! 😳😳😳 I don't know what they are feeding girls these days, but girls keep getting exponentially curvier and thicker every year, especially so in most recent years 😨😳😳😳😳 It's almost not even fair anymore😨😳😳😳😳😳- Pretty soon your incredible increasing curves and your now more pronounced expanding figure will be literally jaw-dropping status and allow you to demand and get as much attention and as spoiled as you want 😳😳😳😳 - especially now with your NEAR-GODDESS LEVEL AMAZING and increasingly thick butt and thighs😨😳😳😳😳😳😳- You're very rapidly becoming a LITERAL curvy demanding and IMPOSING Goddess 😨😳😳😳😳. Keep your jaw-dropping Curves and your increasingly thick figure growing 😳😳😳