Eden's 20lb Weight Gain

Guest ExponentialGrowth
3 minutes ago, Feedin Eden said:

GridArt_20221024_111110190 (1).jpg

Ever since you replaced lifting weights with lifting donuts you look like a christmas ham with those straps digging into all your new fat. Look at the fat belly and back fat too!

• Curvage Model

@Fastman9980 I've always loved food and over indulging, I've just quit trying so hard at working out and letting my body do what it naturally does! I still like to exercise, but I'm more interested in slowly gaining! 

@pietro smusi No, not yet, but I'm hoping to learn some things from the girls here that are just incredible! Like, @Rylie Haze and @Candii_Kayn, for example, because I am a big fan!

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Feedin Eden said:

@Fastman9980 I've always loved food and over indulging, I've just quit trying so hard at working out and letting my body do what it naturally does! I still like to exercise, but I'm more interested in slowly gaining! 

@pietro smusi No, not yet, but I'm hoping to learn some things from the girls here that are just incredible! Like, @Rylie Haze and @Candii_Kayn, for example, because I am a big fan!

Aww thank you so much 🥰 welcome to Curvage!! 

21 minutes ago, Feedin Eden said:

Here's a little before and after of my pizza stuffing tonight ❤️ a sneak peek of my FIRST clip EVER coming tomorrow!! Make sure to follow so you don't miss it! lots of belly play and burping!!

GridArt_20221024_194415305.jpg

Sounds even more intriguing now that you mention burps!