• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ysabel27 said:

I receive more and more attention in the street since I started this weight gain journey

Yes you do, because your body is much softer and curvier than before, and most men like that shape for a woman!  You will get even more attention as you get bigger and your clothes get tighter on your growing body!  Men will be naturally drawn to your sexiness!

And yes, you are looking larger lately, so please do a weigh-in!

1 hour ago, Ysabel27 said:

I am thinking to record my third weigh-in video this weekend, I am so excited to know my new weight 😍

What kind of clothes I should put on for the video?

Yes, please weigh-in this weekend!  Wearing just a bra and panties will give the most accurate weight, you don't want to wear heavy clothes!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2022 at 4:03 AM, Ysabel27 said:

I am not planning to give up and have faith that the dentist can fix it so I will only suffer (during stuffing) from my stomach feeling like it will explode

That's the best kind of suffering!  Stretching out your stomach so you can eat more and more 🤰

5 hours ago, Ysabel27 said:

Apart from the double meals and snacks,  I prepare myself a mix of all kind of desert cakes and sweets combined with milk and peanut butter in my blender

I especially drink it just before to sleep what I can say is that it makes me waking up very sleepy

Wow, you're eating double meals AND drinking these thick weight-gain shakes too... you're really going to blow up fast!  🤰  Gotta reach 100kg by 2023!

8 hours ago, Ysabel27 said:

I will do my weigh-in and measurements end of this month November

I aim to have the weight you mention: 94 - 95 kg so there just 5 kg left for the month of December

Looking forward to your weigh-in!  Keep drinking those shakes every day and night! 😍🤰