Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Guest otto9953

Sunny Days and Fat fashion "Asos"

This was my first thought as 

began to write this latest post. I had moans at the ready about how fat I currently feel right now and how the sun just adds to my problems.

I moan about tights the majority of the year until we get our week of English summer and then I am begging for some rain so I can put my thick black opaque tights back on. During this weather my daywear normally consists of black leggings, black dresses and black leggings.

I have hoards of beautiful dresses but this requires the following;

1. Optimism that one will fit
  2. Ensuring I have shaved my legs
  3. Ensuring the fake tan is on and not patchy
  4. Ensuring I don’t have long to walk in my day or the dreaded thigh rub appears

How can I turn such fabulous weather into a negative in a few seconds?? I mean really, I need to give myself a good shake.

There is a good bikini body meme floating about that I love – a version I have shared below;

It got me thinking about my whole body image and how, in less than 2 weeks, I go to Majorca and I need to start thinking about buying clothes to take with me.

I love fashion and Asos is one of my favourite places for plus size clothing. I decided to have a look this week and wasn’t disappointed. 

Lucy Mallorca.jpg

2 hours ago, otto9953 said:

Sunny Days and Fat fashion "Asos"

This was my first thought as 

began to write this latest post. I had moans at the ready about how fat I currently feel right now and how the sun just adds to my problems.

I moan about tights the majority of the year until we get our week of English summer and then I am begging for some rain so I can put my thick black opaque tights back on. During this weather my daywear normally consists of black leggings, black dresses and black leggings.

I have hoards of beautiful dresses but this requires the following;

1. Optimism that one will fit
  2. Ensuring I have shaved my legs
  3. Ensuring the fake tan is on and not patchy
  4. Ensuring I don’t have long to walk in my day or the dreaded thigh rub appears

How can I turn such fabulous weather into a negative in a few seconds?? I mean really, I need to give myself a good shake.

There is a good bikini body meme floating about that I love – a version I have shared below;

It got me thinking about my whole body image and how, in less than 2 weeks, I go to Majorca and I need to start thinking about buying clothes to take with me.

I love fashion and Asos is one of my favourite places for plus size clothing. I decided to have a look this week and wasn’t disappointed. 

Huh? Where did this come from? 

4 hours ago, Lecroy23 said:

Clearly you haven't done many squats or core exercises. Add a small elastic band and that's an intense workout depending on your reps and sets.

You do realise other people do exercise and have knowledge of such things. That is not an effective workout as it stands and if I was her trainer I certainly would not be getting her to do an exercise like that

13 hours ago, Cottonsox said:

You do realise other people do exercise and have knowledge of such things. That is not an effective workout as it stands and if I was her trainer I certainly would not be getting her to do an exercise like that

Someone's having a bad day mate? Don't worry so am i, there's much better exercises that she could be doing for the targeted area.... Oh well I clearly was trying to add to the she's getting fatter chant we have going on..

This community has a crazy problem with computing pictures of women, and pictures of women gaining weight as a faucet that turns on and off and it's hilarious.  Just a single picture of a woman exercising and "it's over".  Even if you're literally just looking for images of weight gain and give absolutely no shit about the humans involved, there is definitely an ebb in the tide of a person's weight and it's better to keep paying attention.

Guest An Optimist

I know this will be a boner killer, but it'd be so nice if Lucy got serious about exercise and did the same thing as Mia Sand, powerlifting.
Wonder how long this pic will stay up. (it's a hotlink of IG original picture size, you can easily get them through developer tools)

She isn't blessed with good looks, but she through sheer effort she has achieved much. 

19534152_323478714742314_790285928056540

Lucy has great bone structure, so she'd be quite something if she were an athlete. 

7 hours ago, An Optimist said:

I know this will be a boner killer... 

Indeed. I'm not obsessed over a tapered waist and fake boobs. Yes, muscle can be nice, but powerlifting is not just "not for everyone", but it is very rarely for the "weaker sex". besides, there are powerlifters that don't look like Mia Sand either. Mia Sand is okay (tbh her before was better; now she's kinda overcompensating), but she's no Lucy Collett. And the thread stats for each woman say so.

Guest Fasullo
14 hours ago, Dionysus said:

This community has a crazy problem with computing pictures of women, and pictures of women gaining weight as a faucet that turns on and off and it's hilarious.  Just a single picture of a woman exercising and "it's over".  Even if you're literally just looking for images of weight gain and give absolutely no shit about the humans involved, there is definitely an ebb in the tide of a person's weight and it's better to keep paying attention.

I'm sorry. I'm well aware she is a human being and that she is not on this world to amuse us. "So it's over" was about this thread. I'm really sorry.