Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Guest An Optimist

All of this talk makes me sad.

Can't some strapping Curvage lade wife her finally so she can get around to reproducing and not worry about modelling gigs? She's pretty, it'd be a shame if she failed to have kids. 

⬆️⬆️

Yes if she tops 90kg; she's currently 87.

shes got a lot of confidence; most women this big hide themselves

i think the new sets will help us understand if she has gained further or not since this set which was shot 5 months ago

i posted this to show her current thickness which was a live shot from Tuesday this weekimage.jpegimage.jpeg

16 minutes ago, spaceboy said:

⬆️⬆️

Yes if she tops 90kg; she's currently 87.

shes got a lot of confidence; most women this big hide themselves

i think the new sets will help us understand if she has gained further or not since this set which was shot 5 months ago

i posted this to show her current thickness which was a live shot from Tuesday this weekimage.jpeg  1048   441 kBimage.jpeg  149   532.3 kB

Looks to me like she's put on a few more from this shot . Anyone else ?

5 hours ago, md2069 said:

Okay enough is enough why is this one of the largest thread here???  Firstly, she isn't a celebrity of any kind basically just an Instagram model.  Secondly she is just an average at best looking women who just got a little chubby.  Thirdly, this is just free ads for her paying content.  I thought that wasn't allowed??? And for all of the fan boys and Captain save a H&@$es on here who will tell me to go to another thread and why am I commenting on her I DON'T CARE.......she is wayyy overrated and I felt I had to get it off my chest.

There's a sub-forum here for pictures of chubby men that I think you would absolutely love.

Guest sdd619
4 hours ago, md2069 said:

You must be about 15 years old........I guess to you trolling means not joining in on the fawning over the acceptable women that the masses deem as attractive.  This is laughable I really could care less.  Are people really that offended because I called this woman average?  Didn't call her names or say she was ugly just average.  You and your fellow pants around the ankles crew are such a joke.........Abyss away.......

Its funny you are assuming my age. The fact you are wrong makes you a dumb ass Also you are complaining about Lucy being in the celebrity section. Don't you think if the guys running the site had a problem with this being here. They would have moved it?

Now I am not one to make someone feel stupid about themselves, but then you already have done that already & you are obviously too stupid to know it. All you are is an attention seeker. If you don't like it go else where. Cause every post makes you more stupid every time you say anything.

4 hours ago, spaceboy said:

Ironic: when this thread started all those years ago she was a very minor Z list celebrity who wasn't really overweight 

th (1).jpg  80   11.1 kB then

now she's massively overweight but no longer a celebrity at all 

image.jpeg  251   113 kB now

Do you even like Lucy? Its like you get off on her supposed "fall from minor celebrity". Its weird and creepy.