Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

First of all, a lot of people subscribe.  Secondly, her SeeSnaps offers more than just "twiddling her tits"; you get to enjoy her sense of humor and altogether delightful personality, which is far more entertaining than any nudity, in my view.

Can you just stop being such a weiner?

• 3 months later...
9 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

Umm... no.  I follow only Lucy because she is the only person worth following.  There are plenty of other women far bigger and far more physically beautiful than she will ever be, but in terms of personality Lucy is simply the best.  She is as close to perfection as any human could ever come, and following anyone else would be a waste of time.

dude. 

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, lope said:

Lucy Vixen makes the tea…

It’s Friday, you only made it through the whole friggin’ week! What better way to celebrate than with a Vixen branded mug of tequila, a drag on your vape and the best MTV chart-topping hits…oh, and Lucy Vixen herself, of course. She’s got that Friday feeling and if you scroll down and hit play, you’ll see what that looks like. We’ll give you a clue, there’s lots of hair flicking, boob bouncing, and tequila sipping. Check out Lucy’s Instagram if you want to sip from your very own Vixen mug.

VITAL STATISTICS: BUST: 34H WAIST:32 HIPS:44,  WEIGHT: 222 lb ?, HEIGHT: 5ft6, SHOE: Size 6 EYES: Grey   HAIR: Flame Red   STAR SIGN: Pisces, FROM: Warwick   AGE: 29   BORN: March 3rd 1989  

https://maycontaingirl.com/2018/04/06/lucy-vixen-nice-cuppa-tea/

Look at that belly. My God she's a beauty. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Weightwatcher said:

Wanting to lose weight and actually doing so aren't the same thing ...

especially since she put on so much weight so quickly and has a penchant for beer and sugary alcoholic drinks.

I suspect she'll plateau for a while and maybe lose some then balloon again. But who knows, just enjoy the journey dont focus so much on the destination.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...