Gained 30+ pounds on accident

• Curvage Model

So I made the vore video. It was fun! I'm a rude giant goddess and I came to be your valentine. I eat all your snacks and then YOU!

Stuffing with cookies, snack cakes, ice cream and milk. Then Vore ending :D Will release tonight! So Maybe approved by the morning? We will see..

vdayvore2.jpg

• Curvage Model

Vore Valentines Day video is OUT NOW!

VDay Date Stuffing w Vore

I eat a bunch of Holiday snacks that are provided by YOU! I demand some milk. I eat all the snacks and milk, then continue to tell you I'm not full and I need more so give yourself up to me, and you do! Yummy! 😋

vdayvore1.jpg

vdayvore2.jpg

vdayvore3.jpg

vdayvore4.jpg

vdayvore5.jpg

2 minutes ago, JellyKat said:

I also made this photo set

Fat School Girl

I'm your favorite school girl. I come over and you notice I've gotten so much fatter.

I love coming to your place after school, I can just relieve myself..

20230202_151011.jpg

20230202_151809.jpg

That second shot is perfect 🥰 

Beautiful face and your ass and thighs look good enough to eat. And I'm starving 🥵

• Curvage Model
  • Curvage Model

Photos from Valentines Day..

I had SO many sugary snacks! 4 donuts for breakfast with a chocolate shake then 2 cups of coffee with lots of sugary creamer (I love sweet or Italian cream). Then 4 snack cakes, BBQ chicken sandwich for lunch with cheese and more super sweet coffee. 3 more donuts for afternoon snack with sugar coffee. Husband comes home with chocolate and cupcakes, so I eat the cupcakes and some Lindor chocolates, more snack cakes and Snapple apple juice, fruit snacks and gushers. And then I has soup for dinner and some Reeses hearts. I took some photos from last night wow I was unbelievably FULL!

PS my videos are still on SALE ;)🐷

20230215_012059.jpg

20230215_012124.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, JellyKat said:

Content ideas? What would you guys most want to see from me? 

Showing off any unreleased before pictures while trying on shorts, skirts, and crop tops that are way too small.

Also, talking about how your friends and family have been reacting to your gain. I'd love to hear more about how your sister judges you and how you partner's friends stare at your belly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

New release Double Weigh-In/Cake Stuffing 

22+ MINUTES OF CAKE STUFFING AND DOUBLE WEIGH-IN

Includes: Being stuffed into clothes that are too small. Ass and belly close ups and play. Jiggling. Cake stuffing. 2 weigh-ins.

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/31082-double-weigh-incake-stuffing/

cakstuff6.jpg

cakstuff1.jpg

cakstuff7.jpg

cakstuff2.jpg

cakstuff3.jpg

cakstuff4.jpg

cakstuff5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...