Addicted to Getting Fat/Belly Play

$8

(2 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

9+ MINUTES FAT CHAT, SODA CHUGGING, BURPING AND JIGGLING!

Kat plops into her chair and after a few minutes of admiration, removes her flowy shirt. Her midriff is exposed, leggins cutting into her soft fat, looking like a fresh macaron or and over stuffed cookie. She jiggles about and talks about how fat she has gotten and she can't stop herself from getting even fatter! She's terribly addicted to food! So addicted to soda! 💦 Kat tells you it feels so good and she's already gone so far because she's so weak to food..

She chugs soda right from the 2liter till her belly swells and she reveals it! Grabbing and playing with it. She's obsessed. And going even farther! She knows she won't stop and she's going to get even bigger and she tells you how fat she is going to become. How many pounds she thinks she is going to gain. What a fat cow she's become.. 🐄

Support me by rating my videos and leaving a comment! Thank you! ❤️ ❤️

Edited by JellyKat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

NinjaParty86

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is the most adorable you’ve ever looked JellyKat! Seeing you plop into the chair, smile at the camera, and saying hi is the cutest you’ve ever done. Watching you remove your shirt and showing your belly squeezed in those tight leggings definitely makes you look like a stuffed macaroon. But you’re more like a marshmallow to me. And it’s so sexy seeing you jiggle your belly whilst talking how fat you’ve gotten. Your double chin is looking very noticeable and you look so cute with that double chin. I have definitely enjoyed this video and I am hoping you got something planned in the future!

Link to review
Guest Marcumar

She's looking so fine. And the way she talks about getting fatter is extremely hot. Perfect vibe.

Link to review