Plump Meteorologist Sarah G.

wakpak33

19 hours ago, phatmunc said:

Sarah looking lovely, look at those plump arms. I will do some screenshots later.

Proudly wearing Dress for STEM Day and Pi Day (3.14)! 💜 I hope to encourage and inspire more girls and young women to follow their dreams and pursue a career in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math fields. Watch Vietnam girl video on phima1

Sarah has sexy curves and sexy earrings love the way Sarah talks

she either has some kind of medical explanation like a metabolic problem or prescription she takes that causes her to gain or she just literally eats so much shes gained at almost the same rate as candii kayn. OR she has a feeder husband. Either way she gains like a pro

50 minutes ago, uhhhhh6486 said:

she either has some kind of medical explanation like a metabolic problem or prescription she takes that causes her to gain or she just literally eats so much shes gained at almost the same rate as candii kayn. OR she has a feeder husband. Either way she gains like a pro

It's called living in Minnesota.

63% of the state is overweight. Only 30% of adults report eating fruits. It's all casseroles/hotdish up there. 

1 hour ago, uhhhhh6486 said:

That could be true but I think it's the ladder. if it was medical I feel like she'd workout a bunch and only end up maybe gaining a few pound's but she'd maintain a pretty normal figure. I mean every cooking segment she's on she looks like she can't wait to take a bite lol 

3 hours ago, BigD88 said:

It's called living in Minnesota.

63% of the state is overweight. Only 30% of adults report eating fruits. It's all casseroles/hotdish up there. 

I was going to say the same thing…………She is just fitting in.  I don’t think she is married so who knows what will happen to her if she does get married and has children.

It really would be interesting to see if she got a job at a larger market station.  Chances are she would be a lot thinner.