2 hours ago, LushLauren said:

Maybe. Lol

i literally can’t control my appetite lately.

I eat 24/7!

days I tell myself I’m going to eat less, I end up pigging out at night.

this tummy can’t stay hungry for too long!

984276D7-3A9C-40F3-81F2-529C3DF82D58.jpeg

I honestly didn't think you were going to go back to gaining but I'm impressed. Looking so much wider now a days!

• Curvage Model

I used to LOVE to write. Thinking of getting back into it.

tell me what YOU think!

I was your first. Your first bbw. I flaunted the title proudly as if I was Miss America pressing up against you. You promised me that you could handle all of my curves and I held you to it. Even when you trembled and gasped under my growing physique you never showed signs of weakness, only pleasure. You. Satisfied to know your “kink” for big girls was becoming reality Me. Satisfied knowing you’d never forget my name, Lush. When we departed I left this Polaroid under your pillow. I wrote on the back “my pillows under your pillow 😝”, just hoping something catchy would help you remember. I was your first. Your first bbw.

E659DCC9-305B-4877-B988-06740CD2416C.jpeg

Edited by LushLauren

2 minutes ago, LushLauren said:

tell me what YOU think!

I was your first. Your first bbw. I flaunted the title proudly as if I was Miss America pressing up against you. You promised me that you could handle all of my curves and I held you to it. Even when you trembled and gasped under my growing physique you never showed signs of weakness, only pleasure. You. Satisfied to know your “kink” for big girls was becoming reality Me. Satisfied knowing you’d never forget my name, Lush. When we departed I left his Polaroid under your pillow. I wrote on the back “my pillows under your pillow 😝”, just hoping something catchy would help you remember. I was your first. Your first bbw.

Dan Marino Holy Shit GIF

That is one sexy write up ! I love how i cam actually see this happening lol. I hope you continue to write because you have skills girl 

3 hours ago, LushLauren said:

Maybe. Lol

i literally can’t control my appetite lately.

I eat 24/7!

days I tell myself I’m going to eat less, I end up pigging out at night.

this tummy can’t stay hungry for too long!

984276D7-3A9C-40F3-81F2-529C3DF82D58.jpeg

Sounds like you've passed the point of no return. You're out of control and you're only going to get bigger, greedier, hungrier from here.

Guest PlumpLove
1 hour ago, LushLauren said:

tell me what YOU think!

I was your first. Your first bbw. I flaunted the title proudly as if I was Miss America pressing up against you. You promised me that you could handle all of my curves and I held you to it. Even when you trembled and gasped under my growing physique you never showed signs of weakness, only pleasure. You. Satisfied to know your “kink” for big girls was becoming reality Me. Satisfied knowing you’d never forget my name, Lush. When we departed I left this Polaroid under your pillow. I wrote on the back “my pillows under your pillow 😝”, just hoping something catchy would help you remember. I was your first. Your first bbw.

Would love to read more of your writing!!

7 hours ago, LushLauren said:

tell me what YOU think!

Your writing here is very sweet and intimate. It's really enjoyable to read.

Guest terranceandphillip
9 hours ago, LushLauren said:

tell me what YOU think!

Prose that reads like poetry.  You are certainly a woman of many talents!!  Thanks for sharing this!!

I'll also mention that I really enjoyed your Christmas-themed pics from a few days ago - absolutely captivating!!  ❤️

14 hours ago, LushLauren said:

tell me what YOU think!

How have you not published a book you have the midas touch with words?

Guest PlumpLove
17 minutes ago, LushLauren said:

I have always been sooooo shy about writing in the fear of judgment. But I love it! Being able to write freely what exactly is on my mind is sexy to me. 
It’s like I’m undressing myself with words

Undressing yourself with words … oh my, what a captivating thought!  Please do write more!💕