long time lurker but here is my girlfriend!

• Curvage Model

🍦 Ooh I was just going to ask you

Which kind of videos do you want me to do ? 🍩

I have some idea but I am grateful for your advice and requests 🍫🍪

Don't hesitate to answer me here, or if you are shy, send me a private message 🍫

Enjoy the pictures of my tonight full belly, after a lot ouf sweet things ❤️

Bisous 🥰

DSC_0128.JPG

DSC_0127.JPG

18 hours ago, frenchfeedee lili said:

🍦 Ooh I was just going to ask you

Which kind of videos do you want me to do ? 🍩

I have some idea but I am grateful for your advice and requests 🍫🍪

Don't hesitate to answer me here, or if you are shy, send me a private message 🍫

Enjoy the pictures of my tonight full belly, after a lot ouf sweet things ❤️

Bisous 🥰

DSC_0128.JPG

DSC_0127.JPG

Salut!

Could you make a clothes try-out videos? Such as "Clothes that don't fit anymore" (it's just a suggestion)

• Curvage Model

Hello 🥰🍩🍪

Thanks you for your answsers, i'm taking your advises ans i will truc to do a neww vidéo by the week ! Soo stay alerte

Today I did a chocolate cake for 6 peoples but I was alone... So I ate it totally ! 👀😅🍫 After that my belly was so fulll... it takes me soo much energie to moove.. 

DSC_0127.JPG

DSC_0128.JPG

• Curvage Model
Posted (edited)

Hi ! ❤️🍪

Check out my new video..  🍑 I play with my full belly and try on clothes that are now too small for me🤭, and i speak about my weight gain in french.🥐🍩

Want to support my weight gain journey and see my progress? Get the video now!

Hope you enjoy it! 🥰

InShot_20240401_011521437.jpg

Edited by frenchfeedee lili

On 3/25/2024 at 10:20 AM, frenchfeedee lili said:

Hello you 🧁🍫

It's been a long time.. I so sorry.. i m so busy to eat and become bigger than I have completely forget to post on curvage 🤭

To make up for it, I'm going to tell you what happened to me last week. My stomach and my thighs have grown so much in recent months that it has become impossible for me to fit into my pants. I had to leave them open or let my stomach overflow completely... 

I went to a store to buy pants and I saw some pretty dresses... For the first time in my life I bought the largest size I could find, a 46. I knew I had a lot got bigger but I told myself that it was probably going to be too big... when I started to gain weight I was only 36-38, the standard size in France. I never thought I would get the largest size from a store! I then tried to put on the first dress and realized that it was much too small for me! I was so surprised and shock I couldn't believe my eyes.. and my stomach.. hihi 

My stomach was so tight and I couldn't even close the dress! I then tried the second one and it was the same! I took little videos for my feeder and lover, to congratulate him for fattening me up the way he did.. I also took photos that I'm sharing with you today..
I let myself go so much... I didn't realize the extent of the damage on my body. what is it that I did to go from a "perfect" body to a body so fat, with a belly so prominent that I can no longer hide it..

What Do you think of my growing belly ? 

Gros bisous 🍫🧁

DSC_0029.JPG

DSC_0026~2.JPG

DSC_0036.JPG

DSC_0032~2.JPG

DSC_0038~2.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

Oh wow... those dresses fit you amazingly!!!!! I love the shape of your belly, and how your deep belly button shows! That's fantastic!

It really emphasizes how nice and round you've grown these years!

I cannot believe I hadn't seen this thread before! Definitely one of my favourites right now!! 😍

I hope you had a lot of chocolate this Easter!

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, donnied80 said:

Oh wow... those dresses fit you amazingly!!!!! I love the shape of your belly, and how your deep belly button shows! That's fantastic!

It really emphasizes how nice and round you've grown these years!

I cannot believe I hadn't seen this thread before! Definitely one of my favourites right now!! 😍

I hope you had a lot of chocolate this Easter!

I'm so glad to get your feedback ans thar you have enjoy the vidéo 🥰❤️

It motivates me to share my weight gain with you even more 🤭🥐🍑

Oh là là! I've been following this thread for a long time, but watching that video really made me appreciate how much you've gained since you started.

My French is... er, not so good, but I enjoyed the commentary too. I like the way you sound both excited and a bit embarrassed (?) about how your body has grown. And that belly! It's magnificent. Thanks for sharing.

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, Pocha2000 said:

Oh là là! I've been following this thread for a long time, but watching that video really made me appreciate how much you've gained since you started.

My French is... er, not so good, but I enjoyed the commentary too. I like the way you sound both excited and a bit embarrassed (?) about how your body has grown. And that belly! It's magnificent. Thanks for sharing.

Oooh thanks you 🥰

You'll progress in French at the same time as I'll progress in my weight gain haha🤭 

• Curvage Model

Hi you 🍪🥐

Here are some pictures of my big full belly. I've been doing nothing but eating for the past few days. especially chocolate! I've gotten so fat in the last few months... I have the same new stretch mark...

Enjoy 🥰🍩💕

** If you want to see how much I've gotten fat.. Feel free to check out my new video.🍑🍫

DSC_0190.JPG

DSC_0196.JPG

DSC_0195.JPG

DSC_0194.JPG

DSC_0193.JPG

DSC_0192.JPG

34 minutes ago, frenchfeedee lili said:

Oi você 🍪 🥐

Aqui estão algumas fotos da minha grande barriga cheia. Não tenho feito nada além de comer nos últimos dias. especialmente chocolate! Eu engordei tanto nos últimos meses... estou com a mesma nova estria...

Aproveite 🥰 🍩 💕

** Se você quiser ver o quanto engordei. Fique à vontade para conferir meu novo vídeo. 🍑 🍫

DSC_0190.JPG

DSC_0196.JPG

DSC_0195.JPG

DSC_0194.JPG

DSC_0193.JPG

DSC_0192.JPG

your body is incredible and perfect, your belly is very beautiful, I love following you in the community and being able to have the privilege of seeing your perfect belly, could you take some photos in public with your belly

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Tu es vraiment une sacré jolie femme. Tu portes tes rondeurs  à la perfection! Le poid est distribué de manière tres proportionnelle et cà te vas a merveille! 

6 hours ago, naruto1997 said:

your body is incredible and perfect, your belly is very beautiful, I love following you in the community and being able to have the privilege of seeing your perfect belly, could you take some photos in public with your belly

Thanks toi 🥰❤️ i m so happy to have feedback.. 🍫🍩

7 hours ago, frenchfeedee lili said:

Hi you 🍪🥐

Here are some pictures of my big full belly. I've been doing nothing but eating for the past few days. especially chocolate! I've gotten so fat in the last few months... I have the same new stretch mark...

Enjoy 🥰🍩💕

** If you want to see how much I've gotten fat.. Feel free to check out my new video.🍑🍫

DSC_0190.JPG

DSC_0196.JPG

DSC_0195.JPG

DSC_0194.JPG

DSC_0193.JPG

DSC_0192.JPG

Love your pics and your curves!!😃❤️

8 hours ago, frenchfeedee lili said:

Hi you 🍪🥐

Enjoy 🥰🍩💕

DSC_0190.JPG

DSC_0196.JPG

DSC_0195.JPG

DSC_0194.JPG

DSC_0193.JPG

DSC_0192.JPG

Oh WOW, you are so perfectly round!!!

It's like your body is made by circles... round boobs, round belly, round hips.. you look amazing!! 🤩

• Curvage Model
On 4/2/2024 at 11:33 PM, gialappa said:

Your feeder made an amazing job

On 4/2/2024 at 10:44 PM, donnied80 said:

Oh WOW, you are so perfectly round!!!

It's like your body is made by circles... round boobs, round belly, round hips.. you look amazing!! 🤩

On 4/2/2024 at 9:44 PM, Plump_Lover said:

Love your pics and your curves!!😃❤️

Thanks yooou 🤭❤️🥰