Isn't it just wonderful having a fat lil lady waddling around the house? Always looking forward to seeing her in form fitting clothes or better yet, nekked. Every workday you come home somehow always surprised to see how much plumper she is than you remember, you just can't keep your hands off of her. Cuddling - better. Lovin - better. Livin - awesome. Fat wife, happy life.

• 1 month later...
Guest MX8XV93
On 11/2/2020 at 5:09 PM, geechub said:

DE0646A6-7A14-4679-9A64-C682C9F2D15D.thumb.gif.c755344cbbdfceac21bb35ca5210cb1c.gif3A52F68F-9DC3-47E5-868B-BB5F8BF13B5D.thumb.gif.56d1b58db42b17668cbe363c091f4102.gif

she forgot something the first time...

I think your assessment about the causality is pretty accurate.  Diet Coke creates intense cravings for sugary/high-carb snacks (more grazing) and lowers the metabolism, turning more of those calories into fat, and I've seen it in almost every one of these pictures so far.  If she keeps drinking lots of it, alongside her other newly entrenched habits, her further gain is virtually guaranteed.

4 hours ago, JohnnyX said:

I think your assessment about the causality is pretty accurate.  Diet Coke creates intense cravings for sugary/high-carb snacks (more grazing) and lowers the metabolism, turning more of those calories into fat, and I've seen it in almost every one of these pictures so far.  If she keeps drinking lots of it, alongside her other newly entrenched habits, her further gain is virtually guaranteed.

Yeah she’s downing 4-6 a day as of late. 

18 hours ago, geechub said:

Holidays have come and gone, do you notice a difference?

Before Thanksgiving:

914289202_FullSizeRender2.thumb.JPG.3a2fc421b5c84d44b03c3374661d3fd7.JPG

After Christmas:

1613429453_IMG_18074.thumb.JPG.2d0c8a04ebeab6602ce0cdede18af0bd.JPG

I know the after is blurry; unfortunately, my camera has been on the fritz 😕

Wow, she went from normal-chubby to gigantic. Looking back on page 1 of the thread, she started out pretty normal, even skinny. Then a few extra pounds, but nothing a couple weeks of dieting couldn't fix. Then, she seemed to settle comfortably into fat-girl mode, just resigned to having a wide ass and two chins. But now her belly sticks out 4 inches beyond her boobs??? She's an absolute blimp.

Guest MX8XV93
8 hours ago, geechub said:

Yeah she’s downing 4-6 a day as of late. 

Wow!  Lucky man!  No wonder why she's been snacking so much!

Out of personal curiosity, did you notice whether her massive gain this year correlated with her drinking more diet soda?

In either case, congratulations on your girlfriend's awesome gain--and, if the ring on her finger in the recent photos is to be believed, on your engagement!

• 2 years later...
17 hours ago, geechub said:

My tubby girlfriend dropped a lot of weight last year, only to regain most of it in the last 3 months. Not sure of her exact weight these days, but she peaked at 180 last time and is definitely hovering close to that number again!

Fuck yes. I feel sorry for her, but in the end - it is a win for you! And us. Her boobs got really big, is she liking them particularly?

2 hours ago, tuckr0r said:

Fuck yes. I feel sorry for her, but in the end - it is a win for you! And us. Her boobs got really big, is she liking them particularly?

Her back hurts more than it has in a minute, but she knows I like them. I feel the new weight is very prominent in a few other places too, would you agree?

AfterlightImage.jpeg

AfterlightImage.jpeg

AfterlightImage.jpeg