17 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

What’s a normal meal order at Burger King for Lady O if you’re wondering?

large whopper meal, large fries, coke, chocolate milkshake and chicken fries.

she may not finish it completely but I love the attitude.

How many times a week does she get meals like this? 

19 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

Surely your new year's resolution is that she's able to finish it in a sitting, no? 🤭😈

So I’ve been noticing a trend this past week. Even without my influence or doing, Lady O is going out of her way to get fast food. I mentioned the BK meals and the donut orders. Yesterday, I came back to see a Jack in the Box bag and large drink in the kitchen all finished. I love how she leaves the wrappers out and bag in a messy way. She works at home and doesn’t move much so very lethargic And to my non surprise, a bag of potato chips is upstairs. Is she telling me something now after years of gaining? Has she succumbed? Yet she told me she wants to lose some weight showing me her belly! I loved that part. Her belly has so much more hang and girth now. I haven’t gotten around to clear new pics but working on the right moment. Just wanted to share how gluttonous and care free she is, really more than ever.

18 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

Scrumptious movement

IMG_1680_Lively.gif

Man I really need to thank you. I discovered this thread a few hours ago, used every free minute to continue reading and now finished the whole thing. This is the hottest thing I've ever read and saw. Please keep us updated and continue to have a wonderful marriage with Lady O🏆

My favorite part was when you told her she looks like she lost weight and she responded something like "fatter than ever and I know you like that shit" - that must be the hottest thing someone ever wrote in the internet. And that was so many pounds ago...it's just too awesome

41 minutes ago, mxjmo23 said:

Man I really need to thank you. I discovered this thread a few hours ago, used every free minute to continue reading and now finished the whole thing. This is the hottest thing I've ever read and saw. Please keep us updated and continue to have a wonderful marriage with Lady O🏆

My favorite part was when you told her she looks like she lost weight and she responded something like "fatter than ever and I know you like that shit" - that must be the hottest thing someone ever wrote in the internet. And that was so many pounds ago...it's just too awesome

This means a lot! Wow, I didn’t know the thread had such impact. It’s just my real life experiences. Thanks for sharing this, it motivates even more! Do you have a favorite shot, outfit, or look on her?

On 10/22/2020 at 7:50 PM, OsakaReloaded said:

F5506A75-DC43-46DF-8987-35A820C46DE2.jpeg

B2498488-B5AB-4C1B-8619-18EEBB04896F.jpeg

5DE3097D-F298-49E9-8724-0DCFD2DD817E.jpeg

On 8/3/2023 at 4:35 PM, OsakaReloaded said:

I thought she was about 190 on the left

IMG_0064.jpeg

These might be my favorite outfits. Do these black & white pants still exist? I doubt that they anymore😅but stripes always lead to some magical jiggle movement.

And I'd love to see more of her in that bathing suit, maybe a little focus on ther tits? That'd be great. Speaking of, would you mind tell me her bra size and what it used to be? 

Also please more double chin, more arms, more love handles🙏🏻 and I really love to see her text messages or hear some dialgoues like the one I mentioned. 

All praise is due to Lady O🫡😄

On 1/4/2024 at 3:44 PM, OsakaReloaded said:

Well, this surely is a proper start to a new year!

On 1/7/2024 at 10:04 PM, OsakaReloaded said:

Scrumptious movement

IMG_1680_Lively.gif

Oftentimes it is hard to tell a gain from looking a bunch of pics. But this truly is an eye opener! Lady O. looks noticeably chunkier than I would have imagined.

Thanks for letting us be a part of your wife's journey!

11 hours ago, mxjmo23 said:

These might be my favorite outfits. Do these black & white pants still exist? I doubt that they anymore😅but stripes always lead to some magical jiggle movement.

And I'd love to see more of her in that bathing suit, maybe a little focus on ther tits? That'd be great. Speaking of, would you mind tell me her bra size and what it used to be? 

Also please more double chin, more arms, more love handles🙏🏻 and I really love to see her text messages or hear some dialgoues like the one I mentioned. 

All praise is due to Lady O🫡😄

The chin, arms and love handles have grown!! And tbh these pics are a few years old!

1 hour ago, ronnie17de said:

Well, this surely is a proper start to a new year!

Oftentimes it is hard to tell a gain from looking a bunch of pics. But this truly is an eye opener! Lady O. looks noticeably chunkier than I would have imagined.

Thanks for letting us be a part of your wife's journey!

I’d say this gif is a few months old! I’m seeing slow steady progress!