Girlfriend Blowing Up Like Crazy

Solace

3 hours ago, PotBelly said:

This is all really interesting. It's great you're being supportive of whatever she wants to do. 

My girlfriend has gained quite a bit in the belly and but over the last few months and I find it incredibly sexy. She's gone from around 110 to 125 in the last few months, she says. That's a lot as she's a small girl with a small frame, but she's the best she's ever looked, and I've told her that. She's really self conscious about it though, especially lately as her belly sticks out prominently when she's wearing regular fitting clothes - it's where she's gained the majority of it, the rest is still skinny. I love it, but she hates it. I get it. She hardly lets me see or touch her as much anymore, she said because she doesn't like how she looks, yet she pokes at my small rolls now and then. When I gained weight a few months ago she'd say things like "who is your new friend?" She seemed disappointed when I lost it. So

I'm trying to make her comfortable with how she looks and I'm encouraging of her losing it if she's wants to do it, even if it'll make me sad. I'm not sure how that's going to happen as she doesn't work out much aside from going for walks, and eats like crap, just like I do. I run a few times per week though and she used to run with me, even did track so, she might start doing that again. But I'm really torn too lol. She at least seems more relaxed on certain days and doesn't mind me resting my hand on her belly now and then. 

Let us know how you get on. I'm interested. 

I hope you and her are happy with whatever decision she makes, keep me updated because I loved reading this.

3 hours ago, Solace said:

I hope you and her are happy with whatever decision she makes, keep me updated because I loved reading this.

I will. It seems like a change every day with her. 

And you too. I'm enjoying reading this thread. It sounds like your girlfriend is happy regardless, and that's great. 

15 hours ago, Solace said:

That is very true, she used to think that we didn't fit together because of me being more athletic and her being chubby but I told her I prefer curvier girls because they look more feminine and I always make sure to tell her she looks beautiful when we are together and point out how sexy her curves are during sex. Whenever she needs an XL instead of L I tell her it's because of her breasts and massive ass and that she should be proud of it and she is, she even laughs sometimes and is like "yeah only one boob of mine would fit in this". She told me a couple days ago that she was so happy that I show her off in public, like I make sure everyone knows she's my girl and that I'm proud of her by having my arm around her waist etc.

And because I'd love to share pictures of her on here and even make videos, we both like photography/ cinematography and think we would make great content on youtube/ here.

Well as much as I'd love to see her befores, afters, and further afters, I have to tell you the risk is not worth it. I mean, man, you have a girl who's chubbying up and cool enough with it not to have it impact her confidence too much (at least that's what I'm getting from your posts). She also knows you like her bigger and, again, is cool with it rather than thinking you want to secretly feed her up to immobility or that it is only her fat you are after. If she is happy of you "showing her off", do more of it! I mean, I'm not you, obviously, but I'd love it if my wife wanted to be shown off like that. Not sure if this is included in what she means, but perhaps you could encourage her to wear things that some fat girls consider a no-no - minis, body-hugging dresses, basically all the things that do little to hide her size. Basically my advice is - get more introvert with it all, savour it yourself. "Sharing" her with us guys here is not worth you risking her getting the idea that it is not as much about HER as it is about the FETISH. Not all women are like that, but I'd say the majority hates it when you feelings, your attraction, etc. are in some way "detached" from them as a whole. Out of my experience, anyway. Me, I'd be more happy to read your words-only account of how she keeps getting bigger while still feeling your sexy queen, the see her and then read how things got awkward or soured. This is especially true if you have long-term plans with regard to her. I mean, sure, if one day you're cornered it's better to go full-disclosure than hide it, but even then it'd be a safe bet to avoid the "fetish" connotation - you can always just say you've been so happy with how beautiful girl she is that you just couldn't help boasting about it, making other guys jealous. If she likes being "shown off" that might actually be a better way of selling this to her, if at all.

On a side note and out of curiosity, just how much further would you like her to blow up?

50 minutes ago, scissortooth said:

Well as much as I'd love to see her befores, afters, and further afters, I have to tell you the risk is not worth it. I mean, man, you have a girl who's chubbying up and cool enough with it not to have it impact her confidence too much (at least that's what I'm getting from your posts). She also knows you like her bigger and, again, is cool with it rather than thinking you want to secretly feed her up to immobility or that it is only her fat you are after. If she is happy of you "showing her off", do more of it! I mean, I'm not you, obviously, but I'd love it if my wife wanted to be shown off like that. Not sure if this is included in what she means, but perhaps you could encourage her to wear things that some fat girls consider a no-no - minis, body-hugging dresses, basically all the things that do little to hide her size. Basically my advice is - get more introvert with it all, savour it yourself. "Sharing" her with us guys here is not worth you risking her getting the idea that it is not as much about HER as it is about the FETISH. Not all women are like that, but I'd say the majority hates it when you feelings, your attraction, etc. are in some way "detached" from them as a whole. Out of my experience, anyway. Me, I'd be more happy to read your words-only account of how she keeps getting bigger while still feeling your sexy queen, the see her and then read how things got awkward or soured. This is especially true if you have long-term plans with regard to her. I mean, sure, if one day you're cornered it's better to go full-disclosure than hide it, but even then it'd be a safe bet to avoid the "fetish" connotation - you can always just say you've been so happy with how beautiful girl she is that you just couldn't help boasting about it, making other guys jealous. If she likes being "shown off" that might actually be a better way of selling this to her, if at all.

On a side note and out of curiosity, just how much further would you like her to blow up?

Even though this is advice for Solace it's great advice for my situation too. Well said. Thanks. 

1 hour ago, scissortooth said:

Well said, I do think there's a lot of things I can take from this so thanks!
And I really wouldn't know, not immobility that's for sure, I think everyone wears it differently. Models like BoBerry, Adeline and Juicy Jackie look great but I don't think it's practical, like I love watching their videos but I doubt it's that much fun in real life.
I think 250-300? But we will see when and if we get there.

2 hours ago, Solace said:

Well said, I do think there's a lot of things I can take from this so thanks!
And I really wouldn't know, not immobility that's for sure, I think everyone wears it differently. Models like BoBerry, Adeline and Juicy Jackie look great but I don't think it's practical, like I love watching their videos but I doubt it's that much fun in real life.
I think 250-300? But we will see when and if we get there.

I'd put it differently - I think it must be a lot of fun to watch women of their size, any kind of contact with their body most be quite an experience too. But as you said, it's def. not practical. Especially not if you want to start a family. Sure, if you meet such a girl (i.e. either a happy SSBBW or an enthusiastic gainer) and you fall in love with her, deciding you want her to support her on her supersized way, all the better, but if you have a 200 lbs girl who is NOT into gaining, and at best just ok with being fat, then I suppose 300-350 lbs is the absolute tops you can expect to happen without things like bariatric surgery and the like coming into view. That's only my point of view, however.

Also, if you want perhaps some more insights (and you're not afraid of walls of text), feel free to check my own thread devoted to my wife's BBW story. I will sure be monitoring your thread, and I hope your lady gets at least up to 250 lbs! :) From my own experience, at the one time when my wife was close to that kind of weight (243 lbs a few years ago) I was quite sure I want her to hit 300 lbs. Sadly, it was when she began losing weight (down to 195 lbs), but on the plus side, a lot of what she then had was water weight and now she is back to 220 lbs and this time it's pure lovely fat that will be much harder to shed than water ;).

We were about to watch Netflix and my girlfriend said: "Come lay next to me so you can play with my belly" and I was so confused, it's probably obvious that I like her belly but
I didn't think much of it. Then she started to get really horny and she was jiggling her ass, belly and boobs and it turned me on so much it was unbelievable.

After watching 2 episodes of Stranger Things she texted her mom: "Hungry" to which her mom replied: "Come downstairs and I'll make you food" so we went downstairs and her mom was like "Here's some money to get you some KFC" (I got KFC for her mom when my brother picked us up a couple of weeks ago and I think she got hooked ever since).
So I was sitting on the couch talking to her mom and my girlfriend was standing in the middle of us and slapped her belly saying: "Come, let's get KFC".
I'm really living the dream currently.

We woke up yesterday and she told me she was hungry but didn't feel like eating, so we didn't eat that much in the morning.
After work she texted me that she was still hungry and that she kept eating the whole day but she was insatiable (she ate a LOT).
Fast forward to this morning and she texted me that she still feels hungry.
She says she's sick but I don't mind her insatiable appetite that's for sure, I'll make sure to spoil her when she's at my place.

So my girl told me she likes it when I jiggle her belly because it geels just as good as jiggling her boobs or ass.

We picked up my brother from his vacation and decided to go to KFC after.Next day my brother, his girlfriend and my girlfriend went to a swimming pool.

We ate a lot and when we went home we ate nacho’s with taco’s, my girlfriend went home because I had to work the next day and decided to go have some drinks with friends.. and of course they got hungry and went to KFC after (she ordered a 600+ kcal milkshake and a burger, maybe even two) so an extra 1000 kcal to top things off.

She told me that she’s only insecure about her belly hang sometimes but I reassured her that I love the way she looks and that she doesn’t need to change, she was very happy but said that she didn’t want to go over 100kg (220lbs).

She wants to get KFC after dinner today even though she already went the past two days so she’s not slowing down and she told me she wanted to live her life and eat whatever she wants plus she knows she doesn’t want to exercise or diet so I think she’s going to blow up even more and not realise until she’s over 220lbs since she doesn’t weigh herself often, also I think she grew a lot more since last time she weighed herself because her hips are getting a lot bigger, her right boob is popping out of a lot of bra’s and her belly is protruding more and more.

How old is she, if I may ask? If she keeps these habits, she will have a hard time stopping once she comes close to what she now perceives as the limit (100kg/220 lbs). I remember my wife saying that over 100 kg is a total no-go zone and then she "woke up" weighing 105 kg. Granted, she tried losing it on the spot but in the end she ended up hitting 112 kg. Still, in her case it was underactive thyroid that "helped" her gain this much. Once she had that medicated, she did start losing (down to 89 kg at lowest). But now the thyroid is now longer to blame and she again snowballed to the "unthinkable" 100 kg and it does not seem like she is going to have an easy time losing it, as she keeps gaining even though she does some intense 30-45 mins of exercising each day. At some point the weight is quite a problem for women to lose, especially if it's not in the belly but spread all around.

On 8/23/2020 at 8:35 AM, Solace said:

So my girl told me she likes it when I jiggle her belly because it geels just as good as jiggling her boobs or ass.

Ugh, jealous. There's some debate whether the belly is an erogenous zone, and for at least some, if not all I'm inclined to agree. I just think girls are inclined to hate it because "fat."

But like, legit I had two previous girlfriend's (both non-feedees) who both came really hard when I would grab their tummies during sex. And then of course there was Laura the feedee who could climax to that shit alone.

Anyways, reminiscing aside, maybe your girlfriend falls into that group, in which kudos to you man!

23 hours ago, scissortooth said:

How old is she, if I may ask? If she keeps these habits, she will have a hard time stopping once she comes close to what she now perceives as the limit (100kg/220 lbs). I remember my wife saying that over 100 kg is a total no-go zone and then she "woke up" weighing 105 kg. Granted, she tried losing it on the spot but in the end she ended up hitting 112 kg. Still, in her case it was underactive thyroid that "helped" her gain this much. Once she had that medicated, she did start losing (down to 89 kg at lowest). But now the thyroid is now longer to blame and she again snowballed to the "unthinkable" 100 kg and it does not seem like she is going to have an easy time losing it, as she keeps gaining even though she does some intense 30-45 mins of exercising each day. At some point the weight is quite a problem for women to lose, especially if it's not in the belly but spread all around.

18, We’ve went to KFC 3 out of 5 days now (her 4 out of 5), that’s an extra 4575 kcal for my girlfriend outside snacking and eating a lot at dinner/lunch and or breakfast.

She really isn’t slowing down and she got a new friend who is according to her a couple sizes bigger and got KFC when she was with her a couple of days ago so I’m sure she will be a good influence 😜.

Yesterday she was joking about me being a feeder and I responded with: “Aren’t you always feeding me?” And she said: “Yeah that’s kinda true haha” and we she explained to me how they would find very fat girls attractive etc. And I acted like I didn’t know that much about it, I mean I like her gaining weight but I don’t get turned on by feeding.

After that we got KFC (her fourth day) because she was hungry and she posted on her private snapchat story “Once you go fat you never go back” and burst out laughing when showing me, she also loved the messages she got after. One guy replied to it (not having seen her in 7/8 months): “you aren’t that fat are you 👀” and she responded: “Well if I continue eating this much chicken I can roll next year 😂”.

On 8/26/2020 at 4:08 AM, Solace said:

18, We’ve went to KFC 3 out of 5 days now (her 4 out of 5), that’s an extra 4575 kcal for my girlfriend outside snacking and eating a lot at dinner/lunch and or breakfast.

She really isn’t slowing down and she got a new friend who is according to her a couple sizes bigger and got KFC when she was with her a couple of days ago so I’m sure she will be a good influence 😜.

Yesterday she was joking about me being a feeder and I responded with: “Aren’t you always feeding me?” And she said: “Yeah that’s kinda true haha” and we she explained to me how they would find very fat girls attractive etc. And I acted like I didn’t know that much about it, I mean I like her gaining weight but I don’t get turned on by feeding.

After that we got KFC (her fourth day) because she was hungry and she posted on her private snapchat story “Once you go fat you never go back” and burst out laughing when showing me, she also loved the messages she got after. One guy replied to it (not having seen her in 7/8 months): “you aren’t that fat are you 👀” and she responded: “Well if I continue eating this much chicken I can roll next year 😂”.

If she knows the term "feeder", she might be on a fishing expedition to see how you feel.

If you like her gaining and are feeling bold, say something like "I wouldn't mind if you gained 8 or 80 lbs" and see how she reacts. Or maybe "300 is the new 200 lbs".

Also, it's great she's got a fatter friend. Studies show a person's friends greatly influence their weight. http://www.anolink.pro/b?link=http://https://www.livescience.com/4542-study-obesity-socially-contagious.html

8 hours ago, high said:

If she knows the term "feeder", she might be on a fishing expedition to see how you feel.

If you like her gaining and are feeling bold, say something like "I wouldn't mind if you gained 8 or 80 lbs" and see how she reacts. Or maybe "300 is the new 200 lbs".

Also, it's great she's got a fatter friend. Studies show a person's friends greatly influence their weight. http://www.anolink.pro/b?link=http://https://www.livescience.com/4542-study-obesity-socially-contagious.html

She said she knows because she watched my 600 lbs life, I told her I want her to be mobile but I don't mind if her curves get accentuated.
We now make jokes about being a feeder as well but I feel guilty for playing with her belly.

So my girlfriend and I were texting yesterday and she said that she didn't want to surpass 100kg which I'm pretty sure she's close too and we decided not to look at the scale anymore and be happy with our bodies as long as we are both happy with it, not a scale or society.
I told her that she looked good with the added weight during quarantine and that surpassing 100kg wouldn't be good because it would make her "too hot" for me to handle if she got even curvier. She replied with "That's good to know 😏".

36 minutes ago, Solace said:

So my girlfriend and I were texting yesterday and she said that she didn't want to surpass 100kg which I'm pretty sure she's close too and we decided not to look at the scale anymore and be happy with our bodies as long as we are both happy with it, not a scale or society.
I told her that she looked good with the added weight during quarantine and that surpassing 100kg wouldn't be good because it would make her "too hot" for me to handle if she got even curvier. She replied with "That's good to know 😏".

A little reverse psychology, good move. 

Yesterday I was texting with my girl (because school started unfortunately) and she showed me pictures of when we were first met in January (25+ lbs ago) this year and then some current pictures and she told me that she thinks she's so much more beautiful now and that I helped her with accepting her body and reassuring her that she's the most beautiful person in my eyes.

She hasn't weighed herself in a while but I could notice how her belly got so much softer in these past 2/3 weeks and how it's sticking out further than her boobs (E-cup), she's also getting a lot wider recently but it makes her appear more curvy. I truly do believe that she will surpass the 100kg mark soon and won't even notice.

It couldn't get better, yesterday my girlfriend was saying how full she was from dinner and how it would be nice if I rubbed her belly (which never happened before in the 7 months we've been dating).
After watching Netflix for half an hour and me rubbing her belly she got a text from her "bigger size" friend, we went Laser tagging and I had a great time meeting her and her boyfriend.

She told me a couple weeks ago that she was "a couple sizes bigger" but she wasn't that much bigger than my girlfriend (I think my girlfriend hasn't realize how big she has gotten).
Everyone was exhausted after running for 15 minutes twice but we decided to go get some drinks after.
We were having a fun time getting to know each other until both girlfriends were cold, I went to get her jacket from my car and she put it on.
She tried to get the zipper up but to her surprise she had to suck in her gut and couldn't get it over her boobs, I helped her get the zipper up but she looked so tight I had to unzip it, luckily for us my girlfriend's friend was having a hard time getting it zipped up past her boobs too.

We were driving home after a fun night and I asked her when she got the jacket and she told me: "In April but I think I might have gotten fatter since" to which I replied: "You've gotten curvier which is a good thing, you got amazing thighs, wide hips, a big ass and your breasts have grown too" which made her blush.
She was awfully cold when we got home so we snuggled up and went to sleep together.