My intentional weight gain ;) **pics for curvage users only!**

Guest themajesstic

Guest themajesstic

You were agree with me on the point I was developing my way. It is in fact little fiction I wrote (inspired by your muffintop-making corset hehe)  where a same sentence has a totally different meaning depending on the context, which can sometimes be inferred by the voice inflexions alone.

I perhaps took my examples of successful deep-voiced women to the extremes. You like Cher though, good point.

Most people don't like hearing their own voice, at least when recorded by a broadcaster. Electronics can alter one's voice too. Have you asked your boyfriend about that? I am sure he also likes your voice.

Be proud of your vocal chords as well as your belly. They both define you as a stunning woman, along with your eyes, lips, sense of humour, interests for Europe and so on.

Damn right I like Cher. She's fucking awesome! It's like a girl crime to hate her, haha

You're right. It does make me... me. :) I should be proud of it. Easier said than done but I can work on that!

Guest themajesstic

Got a new suit from a follower! So pumped for this...but it's a bit small! :/ and it was an XXL too!

won't be able to wear this for long ;)

post-16315-14513482973867_thumb.jpg

post-16315-14513482974335_thumb.jpg

post-16315-14513482974867_thumb.jpg

OMG. "I thought that was rather hot".

I'm sad you think so little of yourself :P It was INCREDIBLY hot! I love the way you jiggled and squished your belly. It really shows how big and soft it is in a way no picture ever could! If you want suggestions, more belly love please. Although the rest of you shouldn't be neglected, of course :)

So one suggestion i have: May it is possible you could do a longer stuffing vid (for example you snacking a pizza) and after you could put on some outgrown clothes.. ?? ; ) you are awesome; i love you

Guest themajesstic

That thigh gap is getting down to your knees. How does that make you feel? ;)

Ha! I think that's the poor lighting playing tricks on your eyes. These thighs aren't *that* big yet. ;)

OH MY GOD! "WOW" Stunning!  :)

Thank you :)

Filling out so fantastically. ;)

And it'll just continue to fill out more 😋

OMG! That is one hot "fatkini". Love how big you look and are getting.  :thumbsup:

Thanks :D me too! Was a bit disappointed but still thrilled when the XXL was so tight. I don't think this suit will last much longer than another 10lbs.

OMG. "I thought that was rather hot".

I'm sad you think so little of yourself :P It was INCREDIBLY hot! I love the way you jiggled and squished your belly. It really shows how big and soft it is in a way no picture ever could! If you want suggestions, more belly love please. Although the rest of you shouldn't be neglected, of course :)

Haha, it is incredibly hot! I love how soft I feel and how much my belly jiggles ☺️

I'll try for some more belly love. Should be doable!

Wow!! such a hot vid! You keep looking bigger and bigger everyday! :) I love it! Keep up the good work! ;)

Thank you 😊

During that latest video I just thought that you looked like a chubby Mila Kunis.  Very beautiful!

Haha, thanks! Always like hearing that comparison. 😄

Guest themajesstic

Wow, that video is amazing!  You look so fantastic!

Thank you so much! 😄

I must say that you look simply amazing in that there suit.  :thumbsup:

Thank you 😘

Oh, Jess, you look so enticing in that first photo! Beautiful eyes, lovely face ... and that full body reflected in the mirror ... mmm mmm mmm!

Thank you 😊 glad you like it! Quite liked how that pic came out as well!

What an exciting video! Here's a suggestion for another: how about walking slowly towards the camera so we can enjoy the little jiggles, wiggles and shakes of your belly and thighs

That is totally doable!

Thanks for that 😊

You look absolutely delicious. Shame to cover that tummy though :P

Thank you! It's the style of the suit, I believe in mid July I posted pics of a skimpy (well on me anyway 😉) bathing suit... So I'm not trying to cover anything up on purpose. As this is new, can't say which style I prefer yet. I'll have to wear this one and see!

:thumbsup: wow i love higher banded panties and shorts. you love them too?? you look awesome in this.

This is my first pair of owning anything in that style. It was different but I liked it.

Thank you 😋

I like the way it highlights your awesome curves and gives you a cute muffin top. ;) ;D

Thank you! It does highlight my curves quite well. As for the muffin top, I don't mind if I'm not the one experiencing the tightness.... Already intrigued to see how this will fit with the next 10lbs 😬

For me the best part about this video is when you show how deep your belly button is. :thumbsup: :)

☺️ it goes to a little bit above the first knuckle. I love putting my finger in there and shaking my belly! 😀

So one suggestion i have: May it is possible you could do a longer stuffing vid (for example you snacking a pizza) and after you could put on some outgrown clothes.. ?? ; ) you are awesome; i love you

Stuffing videos are close to impossible to film so I'm afraid I won't be able to do that. 😕

I can do the small clothes though.

Thank you for your detailed answers. I dont anybody else know who is such as friendly to the fans!! All the time..  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guest OlayTheDay

Got a new suit from a follower! So pumped for this...but it's a bit small! :/ and it was an XXL too!

won't be able to wear this for long ;)

That bikini looks perfect on you. It's a really good fit!