❀️‍πŸ”₯ Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❀️‍πŸ”₯

Guest brcyllr
1 hour ago, Mochii Babii said:

It seems like to do 50k calories a week it's costing me around $1,000 a week so 4k a month on food!

And are you getting that in video purchases each week, or are you putting in some of your and your feeders money to make up the difference?Β 

• Curvage Model
33 minutes ago, brcyllr said:

And are you getting that in video purchases each week, or are you putting in some of your and your feeders money to make up the difference?Β 

Depends on the week for sure but we USUALLY break even! Always working on improving that but my main goal is to eat so I'm happy!

Guest Ace lyon

Baby girl you are becoming quite the sexy fat piggy 🐷❀️❀️❀️😁❀️❀️❀️❀️.All that fat and lard is looking sexy as hell on you😍😍😍

• Curvage Model
42 minutes ago, Alex44 said:

Could you take a photo against the wall? to see if your belly is the first thing to touch the wall, or if it does your feet or your breasts. and speaking of feet ... can you see them with that huge belly?

My belly by a LONG SHOT and no I haven't seen my feet in over a month now...

Side Note: You guys seeing how fucking FAT my pussy is? God damn...

IMG_7461.jpeg

IMG_7457.jpeg

Guest Gabore
4 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

My belly by a LONG SHOT and no I haven't seen my feet in over a month now...

Side Note: You guys seeing how fucking FAT my pussy is? God damn...

IMG_7461.jpeg

IMG_7457.jpeg

Oh god, yes!!!... your pussy got fat!!! Oh god... thats a huge turn on, thats so hot!!!

Guest Fa10herup
28 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

There's something about double fisting greasy food that turns me on so much..the idea that I can't even control myself to eat one cheesy meaty sub at a time because I'm so much of a glutton...

IMG_7451.jpeg

IMG_7453.jpeg

IMG_7455.gif

You know what's better than two hands?

Four. :)

Guest Ace lyon

Baby girl I absolutely love your fat belly and thighs πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜. and I'm definitely loving all that sexy Pudge of yours in your panties ❀️❀️❀️

Guest Ace lyon

That's very sexy baby girl you say when you walk your fat pussy jiggles that's very very sexy 😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜‰. I would love to see more of your big sexy booty and would love to have the privilege of seeing all that sexy pudge in those panties❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️😘😘😘😘😘😘

On 5/13/2020 at 8:01 PM, Mochii Babii said:

These photos are from April & May of last year compared to last night...

1 Year and over 100 POUNDS later I BLEW UP!

Compare_2_2.png

Compare 3 2.png

Compare_1_2.png

It’s amazing how dedicated you’ve been to changing yourself in this way. So sexy, what a unbelievableΒ transformation, letting go and giving into the pleasures of food, great jobπŸ‘

Guest Glass_

You've almost gained a whole other you in size. Looking forward to the next comparison where you say "can you believe how small I was?" Referencing the second photo

Guest Fa10herup
1 hour ago, Anonymous7 said:

It’s amazing how dedicated you’ve been to changing yourself in this way. So sexy, what a unbelievableΒ transformation, letting go and giving into the pleasures of food, great jobπŸ‘

The "1st 100"?

• Curvage Model

1234078672_BellyDrop.thumb.gif.cfc0a3881bc92118de78a538069cf802.gif

Pants just can't contain my massive blubbery gut anymore..it's simply too fat and wildly out of control..

The days of seeing my feet or pussy are long gone..I'm nothing but aΒ morbidlyΒ obese blob now. I exist to eat and grow.

Who needs pants anyway?..

Β 

Edited by Mochii Babii

2 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Pants just can't contain my massive blubbery gut anymore..it's simply too fat and wildly out of control..

The days of seeing my feet or pussy are long gone..I'm nothing but an morbidlyΒ obese blob now. I exist to eat and grow.

Β 

😍😘

3 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

The days of seeing my feet or pussy are long gone..I'm nothing but aΒ morbidlyΒ obese blob now. I exist to eat and grow.

Β 

What do you need pants for? You haven't been outside the house in months. Once you feeder moves in, you'll probably give up on walking altogether. 😈

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic