No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, CushionPusher said:

I for one don't care if you're fat, thin, have a BMI of 18 or 81, what ever. Your size does not matter to a real man - you are all woman and look fantastic. If being slightly larger, or thinner makes you feel sexy then that is what matters and real men will accept that. Especially as a woman who feels sexy, "acts" sexy, and what man doesn't want that??? Bring on the libidooooooo!!! Lol.

Thank you so much!!!! I absolutely love what you said and you for saying it!!!! And that is %100 correct (the libido)!!! And I have to thank you all so much for helping me feel sexy!!!! My husband says thank you too!!!! Lol! Thank you so much for saying that I would look good at any size!!! I really really really appreciate that!!!πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™

Β 

Side note-

My goal is to be between 118-125 and 125 is only 4 lbs less than where I'm at now. So let's not prepare a funeral for the extra 4 possibly 4+ lbs that I'll lose, andΒ I've only had the 4 lbs for about 2 months! I'm just going to be happy to be back in my comfort zone!!! You guys might not even be able to tell honestly!!! The pink bikini pic (121.4lbs) is my absolute favorite!!! You guys can't beΒ too mad when I look like that again!!! Plus now my boobs are 200ccs bigger than this pic so I think it will be amazing.Β  Hourglass is priority!!!! I do LOVE my soft squishy belly though, and as you can see I still have a little belly and thick thighs with big saddle bags even at my "regular thinnest" (I always say it that way because my thinnest thinnest was 105-108 and that was only once in my adult life for like 2 seconds!) But I don't even aspire to be that thin again. The flabbier belly is too fun!!! I want to post a pic of my butt in this bikini, that is a big part of the motivation!!!

Screenshot_2020-12-29-09-56-43.png

• Curvage Model

Come on! You can't be mad at this!!! Right now my belly is so fat that my ass looks like a pancake!!!πŸ˜±πŸ˜­πŸ˜«πŸ˜“πŸ˜΅p.s. I know my ass isn't all that anyway, like at all, but that's why I worry about it!!!

Screenshot_2020-12-31-12-46-59.png

Screenshot_2020-12-31-12-50-36.png

Screenshot_2020-12-31-12-51-40.png

Screenshot_2020-12-31-12-50-53.png

Screenshot_2020-12-31-12-50-46.png

Edited by NogutNoglory

7 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Come on! You can't be mad at this!!! Right now my belly is so fat that my ass looks like a pancake!!!πŸ˜±πŸ˜­πŸ˜«πŸ˜“πŸ˜΅p.s. I know my ass isn't all that anyway, like at all, but that's why I worry about it!!!

I absolutely love your sexy belly and booty and your thighs😍😍😍😍

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, showmeyourbellygirl said:

Hollywood's standard is to sexualize the quality of youth and I think that's how we ended up with the look of women who have not filled out their form.Β  Hopefully that says enough without having to use the word for some of these creeps, and exemplifies the absurdity of shaming an adult woman's natural beautiful curves

You are a genius!!! (I was already onto that from your other posts, but this sent it over the edge). That's an incredibly good point!!!Β  It's really sad, I remember reading that Penelope Cruze had to gain weight for the movie "Vicki Christie Barcelona" and she gained it all in her butt and boobs (lucky bitch!!!) But of course afterwards she had to lose it to get any other roles, like why? Plus they often have older actresses playing younger parts so it forces them to try to look younger. I hate the overwhelming emphasis on youth=beauty, thin=beauty.Β 

4 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

You are a genius!!! (I was already onto that from your other posts, but this sent it over the edge). That's an incredibly good point!!!Β  It's really sad, I remember reading that Penelope Cruze had to gain weight for the movie "Vicki Christie Barcelona" and she gained it all in her butt and boobs (lucky bitch!!!) But of course afterwards she had to lose it to get any other roles, like why? Plus they often have older actresses playing younger parts so it forces them to try to look younger. I hate the overwhelming emphasis on youth=beauty, thin=beauty.Β 

You are too kind, I'm just a mirror reflecting the beautiful truths that I see, it doesn't happen without a muse. Your struggles and this discussion light the dark tunnels and I just report what I see.Β  I can only hope for your sake and other impressionable women who can still be influenced by that dark stuff that they keep seeing better people replace the old guard that built the culture of toxic shame, because it breaks my heart that anyone feels like their existence as they are is a mistake for whatever reason and that they are unloveable.Β  You are so gorgeous and lovely and I hope that the picture grows clearer for you with every new day.

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, hughman91 said:

I know you're unhappy with your current weight, and obvious your health and happiness take top priority! But thanks for sharing content of yourself at this size, even if we do fetishise it and push boundariesΒ 

Thank you so much for that!!!!

You're welcome!!! I will keep posting pictures because IΒ want to feel as good as I can right now and I know you guys like it!!! I'm thinking about doing the ends of some weight gain videos.

****I don't mind you guys fetishizing my current weight at all!!!****

*I don't care if you fantasize about me getting fatter!!!* Just don't expect me to do that.*Β I guess the only thing that kind of bothers me isΒ people getting off on thinking I'm beneath them because of my weight. Not teasing but like legit think I'm a piece of shit because I'm fat, but even that is kind of like "just don't tell me".

You bring up a good point and I know I confuse people with this but-Β  I like to fantasize about gaining and make videos and stories about it but I don't want to actually do it in real life. And this gain really proves it to me.Β  I think the best comparison ( and I'm not cool enough to be into this) would be -it's fun to be handcuffed to the bed during sex but you don't want to actually go to jail. I'm proud of that one! All this time I never thought of this analogy but I think that is probably the best way to describe it. I even like and get turned on byΒ the "eeek! This belly" pic but sitting here right now I don't like how my fatter under-chin and thighs feel.

If IΒ confused you guys with that feel free to ask questions. There wasΒ a story on FF or Dimensions where the woman only became obese what she put on certain magic clothes, they were huge and her body would expand to fit them but only when she wanted so someone out there gets me with that lol! (For me too tight clothes can do that without magic)Β 

I know some models choose to play the role they play in their videos on their threads, which is smart but I talk too much so it's hard to act all the time! I would screw it up eventually!!!πŸ˜‚ Plus for me it's more fun to have that other character that is different from me in real life. My video self is who I am in my fantasies and it's fun to slip into that when I want.Β 

So please completely feel free to fantasize about whatever you would like!!! I know you said "fetishize" but that was how I understood it.

Edited by NogutNoglory

Just now, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much! Happy New Year!!!

Happy new years!!!! You look so sexy😍😍😍😍😍

20 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I absolutely love your sexy belly and booty and your thighs😍😍😍😍

22 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Getting some transformation/inflation vibes off these pics, hot as hell!

Guest MX8XV93
On 12/30/2020 at 9:08 AM, NogutNoglory said:

This belly!!! Eeeek! The cellulite!!!

40BE97A1-C9C0-43EE-8FA9-8DB912525760.jpeg

Belly cellulite is the best!  😊

Thanks for sharing!

Just wanted to start by wishing you a very happy new year hope you’ve managed to share some lovely times with your nearest and dearest over the holidays. It’s so interesting reading through your threads you obviously an incredibly conscientious person and that comes across in all your content. I can feel your struggle with the fantasy aspect of this versus the reality, but also about how that is perceived by us the viewers. I’m so sorry you’ve had some bad experiences with people feeling somehowΒ entitled to certain things and that is unfair. What you and the other models do often involves embracing anΒ element of self consciousness or insecurity and the fact that you would choose to face it through your content and for our benefit is bothΒ incredibly brave and truly selfless and for that we can only ever be truly grateful for what you do. For me it’s always about the fantasy and you truly boss that aspect with your ideas, your dialogue and your outfits and I don’t think you should ever feel somehow like you’re not being honest or true. You’re content is up where with the best on this site regardless of size or how much you can eat. I think we’re incredibly lucky that what our fantasies might be about you seam to overlap somewhat with your own aboutΒ yourself and the fact you would bring them to life for us truly means a lot to so many of us. You have a great shape regardless of size so whether you slim down or balloon up a bit you will always be an attractive woman if that’s any help, great boobs (although I’m not a boob man) and I think you certainly underrate your bum (definitely a bum and hips man).

thanks so much for what you do and for being you.

mike

• Curvage Model
On 1/1/2021 at 6:43 PM, bellydance4me said:

Just wanted to start by wishing you a very happy new year hope you’ve managed to share some lovely times with your nearest and dearest over the holidays. It’s so interesting reading through your threads you obviously an incredibly conscientious person and that comes across in all your content. I can feel your struggle with the fantasy aspect of this versus the reality, but also about how that is perceived by us the viewers. I’m so sorry you’ve had some bad experiences with people feeling somehowΒ entitled to certain things and that is unfair. What you and the other models do often involves embracing anΒ element of self consciousness or insecurity and the fact that you would choose to face it through your content and for our benefit is bothΒ incredibly brave and truly selfless and for that we can only ever be truly grateful for what you do. For me it’s always about the fantasy and you truly boss that aspect with your ideas, your dialogue and your outfits and I don’t think you should ever feel somehow like you’re not being honest or true. You’re content is up where with the best on this site regardless of size or how much you can eat. I think we’re incredibly lucky that what our fantasies might be about you seam to overlap somewhat with your own aboutΒ yourself and the fact you would bring them to life for us truly means a lot to so many of us. You have a great shape regardless of size so whether you slim down or balloon up a bit you will always be an attractive woman if that’s any help, great boobs (although I’m not a boob man) and I think you certainly underrate your bum (definitely a bum and hips man).

thanks so much for what you do and for being you.

mike

Thank you so much!!! That was so incredibly thoughtful and sweet!!!πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–