HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Guest nonrelated
25 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

WOW *goals* 😳😍

Screenshot_20220221-172729_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5947b129ac7d5aef23397912f22249c3.jpg

Screenshot_20220221-172723_Chrome.thumb.jpg.96cf762a0a972740dfd3a8bd51ecc27e.jpg

Now that is a real woman, so beautiful just like you and all your effort on here, you're already like a comforting pillow with every post :) imagine when you can't fit in a doorframe!Β 

• Curvage Model
15 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

I totally agree. WOW! To quote a very good and very fat friend of mine on tumblr, "Who is she?"

I'm sorry I found this guy's album on an "art" website thats been around for agesΒ 

1 minute ago, nonrelated said:

Now that is a real woman, so beautiful just like you and all your effort on here, you're already like a comforting pillow with every post :) imagine when you can't fit in a doorframe!Β 

The door frames to my apt are already small..I posted a few pics back in like Aug or Sep lol ....I've gotta go in side ways lol πŸ˜† I've got hardly 2 inches on either side of me when I stand in the middle....when I first moved in here I felt like Alice from Alice in Wonderland in that tiny house lol πŸ˜† but I'm used to it nowΒ 

Β 

1 hour ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Wait, she's gotten liposuction and gained weight??

4 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Is WG? Stand for "Weight Gain"Β Kinda like what Trispa Paytas has done to her body? She keeps getting lipo but gains it all back πŸ˜‘

Yep, Steph has had a history of getting bigger, using liposuction on her belly to lose the weight, but then accidentally gains it back. It's why parts of her body are so big but her stomach is flat.

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, distance23 said:

I haven't posted one of these in a while...I'm going to try my hand at making Benihana rice soon but I didn't make this lol

Snapchat-1292757122.jpg

mmmm...that looks AMAZING!

1 hour ago, Bbwsyd said:

You’re a DREAM 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

AWWWW, THANK YOU SWEETIE πŸ₯°

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Vekelvy said:

Yep, Steph has had a history of getting bigger, using liposuction on her belly to lose the weight, but then accidentally gains it back. It's why parts of her body are so big but her stomach is flat.

aaaah ha! Thats true! Cause once you get lipo some where on your body fat will never go there again and finds a new place to store it all. ...dammit..but she does look unrealistically hot lol get it girl πŸ˜…

13 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

aaaah ha! Thats true! Cause once you get lipo some where on your body fat will never go there again and finds a new place to store it all. ...dammit..but she does look unrealistically hot lol get it girl πŸ˜…

Now I'm just imagining Kitty with those proportions... maybe with more belly though.Β :wub:

• Curvage Model
28 minutes ago, Vekelvy said:

Damn someone knows his stuff, yeah that kinda bugs me ESPECIALLY on social media all the lipo suction..and BBLs..I get it if you don't have the genetics but some people just look unrealistic and scary it's really sad ...I just wanna get my botox to my forehead and my plump lips back ..they haven't been done since 2018 and they are so flat (MY lips) lol

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
25 minutes ago, The Juice said:

Shar who? Don't get it twisted, YOU are the real Queen of Curvage, Kitty. Keep doing you, block the creeps and assholes, and fly high. Sky's the limit!

Awwww sweetie, Shar will always be the queen in my eyes, I guess cause I've idolized her from the start. I really appreciate this comment though it's just basically reminding me I'm my own person and don't let ANYONE let you down....damn right sweetheart, thank you luv! 😘 πŸ₯°

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Vekelvy said:

Now I'm just imagining Kitty with those proportions... maybe with more belly though.Β :wub:

I PROMISE with ALL my being. I'll NEVER get rid of this belly..besides, it ties in nicely with my hips for a more hourglass/feminine look πŸ₯°

22 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww sweetie, Shar will always be the queen in my eyes, I guess cause I've idolized her from the start. I really appreciate this comment though it's just basically reminding me I'm my own person and don't let ANYONE let you down....damn right sweetheart, thank you luv! 😘 πŸ₯°

I always wonder what you normally eat in a day. Three square meals and snacking in between? Plus shakes? Also, has gaining made you lazy? I bet you get winded easily and I bet it's hottt

• Curvage Model
On 3/3/2022 at 7:41 AM, DanteSparda45 said:

Yeah, your body's proportions are total gold and are very beautiful. And your belly is such a great thing to see in the morning hehe

You're such a sweetheart, thanks luv πŸ’—Β 

On 3/3/2022 at 10:57 PM, The Juice said:

I always wonder what you normally eat in a day. Three square meals and snacking in between? Plus shakes? Also, has gaining made you lazy? I bet you get winded easily and I bet it's hottt

Oh def! When I reached 250 it was hard to get up, I needed assistance but I slowly adjusted lol ....I'm a HUGE snacker...ESPECIALLY at night is when I do my most snacking etc. I get so many cravings..I've read it's because these certain hormones are at their highest at night..which makes sense. I eat in the mornings too but it's gotta be bacon and juicy sausage πŸ€€πŸ’•

Lurker here, do not put botox in your face anymore, only more food 😊 No man loves the unnaturally plump distorted looking lips AND its litterally Poison that your bloodstream picks up and your body tries its best to get rid of it. You have a great face, Love your natural beauty, you are unique and we love you for it. I would like to see a picture of your gorgeous natural face with beautiful imperfections, no makeup and how thin you can make your lips look while smiling πŸ’– Fuck botox and fakeness. Love you

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)