HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

24 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Heyy @Onen is your screen name your real first name? If so I really like it..it's unique 😊 *writes it down ✍  in my "names that are cool for a baby boy* baby name book....I'm sold on Izabella (Bella) for a girl 🥰

Does someone have baby fever lol? Bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao ciao ciao...

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, ONeil said:

Lurker here, do not put botox in your face anymore, only more food 😊 No man loves the unnaturally plump distorted looking lips AND its litterally Poison that your bloodstream picks up and your body tries its best to get rid of it. You have a great face, Love your natural beauty, you are unique and we love you for it. I would like to see a picture of your gorgeous natural face with beautiful imperfections, no makeup and how thin you can make your lips look while smiling 💖 Fuck botox and fakeness. Love you

I've only done it once lol 😆 I had thick forehead wrinkles that bothered me...I think you might be mistaken botox with some kind of thick filler substance..it's not, it's clear ..goes under your skin like water and paralyzes your muscles/makes them weak over time so those forehead wrinkles go away to me that's far from looking fake lol. I remember when I went to get it done the lady asked if I ever got cheek implants or filler in my cheeks & I just laughed & said no they are natural & she goes "you're very lucky so many girls come in to get filler put in their cheeks for the appearance of high cheekbones and that stuff NEVER goes away ( my twin sister gets asked the same thing of hers are real lol) my grandma has high cheek bones and so does my mom. It's simply genetic. I've seen some pretty girls ruin their faces with all that filler..it makes them look scary IMO cause lots of the time they take it too far. I simply like the natural look..here's a photo of me the day I had my lips filled, it was very natural looking (after 6 months to a year depending on your body's metabolism it dissolves on their own. (it's called juvederm) It's been 4 years for me now so mine are long gone. I'm not that girl going in every month cause she's addicted and ends up looking like "the cat lady" just Googled her: it's really sad she was beautiful and should've just left her face alone but some women get addicted to plastic surgery mostly in Hollywood. I want to go cause my smaller lips have been an insecurity..now if I could just get my lazy FAT booty over for an appointment 😅

jocelyn-wildenstein.thumb.jpg.dd7d68141bcb973c2715cdd6602846e1.jpg

BEFORE:

Screenshot_20220305-072835_Instagram.thumb.jpg.fd131b25cc9848e7a9f9c7ba502494a9.jpg

Screenshot_20220305-072428_Instagram.thumb.jpg.0176426ae8598c3bc9ef6e3eab4e3dba.jpg

AFTER:

Screenshot_20220305-072704_Instagram.thumb.jpg.aac41a1bb6cd28950f782cff4db2ee5f.jpg

Since I've on a lot of weight since thus picture you'll hear me say I miss my old face cause my cheekbones used to stick out more, this is what I'm referring to (it's my own personal preference but I do miss my 200lb weight face verses my now extremely bloated double chin face 😫 but I'm learning to love it ❤ 

Screenshot_20220305-073346_Instagram.thumb.jpg.28f4326c714df89b598f4b740de5952b.jpg

^ can't believe this was from March 2020! (IG told me so) lol ..but anyways..I just think my makeup applied better etc. *sigh*

P.S. I do appreciate what you said though, you're very sweet. Don't worry..it's super cheap and you don't see me running over there lol it must not be that important. 😂

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
25 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Does someone have baby fever lol? Bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao ciao ciao...

Gosh I've had baby fever since I was a little girl,, my twin and I were baby OBSESSED..we'd get our grandma to get us real baby diapers and dispose of them like real diapers even real baby clothes..my granda still did no matter how many times my mom would flip LOL 🤣🤣 we took it too far

3 minutes ago, regbill said:

Kitty, I've said it before and I'll say it again you looked good then and you look good now.

Awwww thank you sweetie pies 🥰

1 minute ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Gosh I've had baby fever since I was a little girl,, my twin and I were baby OBSESSED..we'd get our grandma to get us real baby diapers and dispose of them like real diapers even real baby clothes..my granda still did no matter how many times my mom would flip LOL 🤣🤣 we took it too far

Hahaha! Oh, man, Kitty, you're always surprising me lol! But in all seriousness, I think you'd make a great mom. You're sweet, loving, understanding (ESPECIALLY to someone like me), and have the patience of a saint. Though, I'd say more like the patience of the Goddess of Wisdom, Athena and that you also have the looks of Aphrodite, Goddess of Love hehe. I like Greek Mythology

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Hahaha! Oh, man, Kitty, you're always surprising me lol! But in all seriousness, I think you'd make a great mom. You're sweet, loving, understanding (ESPECIALLY to someone like me), and have the patience of a saint. Though, I'd say more like the patience of the Goddess of Wisdom, Athena and that you also have the looks of Aphrodite, Goddess of Love hehe. I like Greek Mythology

OMGOSH it's so early in the morning to be crying like this 🥲 what a sweet thing to say, I get the mom thing a lot & everytime I hear it, I think it's the nicest compliment ever 🥰 thank you again seriously 💖 

47 minutes ago, distance23 said:

The transformation has been absolutely stunning in hindsight

Awwwwww ❤ Thank you so much luv 🥺🥰

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Heyy @Onen is your screen name your real first name? If so I really like it..it's unique 😊 *writes it down ✍  in my "names that are cool for a baby boy* baby name book....I'm sold on Izabella (Bella) for a girl 🥰

It isn’t my real first name, but I’m glad you like it! I definitely think it’d make a great name for a baby boy

10 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Good morning  fellas, sorry I haven't been posting as much..been going through a lot. I hope you guys can understand. I always miss you guys! 😘 love you ALL so much! 

Definitely know the feeling, and in that vein I usually stay away from everyone until things improve...it's tough, but stay strong and there are quite a few people here who will certainly show love through a tough time

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)