HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

She's got an IG I'll post where you guys can reach out that are interested in her & everything.. I didn't think any of you here on Curvage are into muscular chicks..but I suppose when girls are built with A LOT of muscle it looks curvy too ☺️

In my opinion it's better if you don't. You could send her people who bother her day and night and who knows what else. Some don't take no for an answer, especially if they're horny.

• Curvage Model
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Anonvp said:

In my opinion it's better if you don't. You could send her people who bother her day and night and who knows what else. Some don't take no for an answer, especially if they're horny.

UM......... WHAT?!.. nobody's acted in an odd/strange way in regards to my sister & I besides you. I should've trusted my instincts from the get go..

I've only had to do this a few times but you continue to cross the line with me and your comments..you ONLY claim to speak a different language when I call you out for being rude so I've officially blocked you from my forum thread & any other content..I don't accept bullying or rude pushy behavior & I've given you chance after chance..even through your strange messages. I will notify someone higher if you harass me for doing so.. it's 2024..there's laws against cyber bullying/harrassing FYI.

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
16 minutes ago, AtlasAlive said:

That was almost inspiring. Righteous as the law itself, swift and just 

I couldn't just keep my mouth shut, there's certain lines you don't cross, he was behaving strangely then to tell me what to do like he owned me. I've given that man many chances & he continued to be rude..

Besides, I've got many men who write me (& my sister) who are horny obviously..that's why I'm on here, that's WHY all of us models are on here..I enjoy turning men on & of course sharing my weight gain journey with them 😏☺️💕

7 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I couldn't just keep my mouth shut, there's certain lines you don't cross, he was behaving strangely then to tell me what to do like he owned me. I've given that man many chances & he continued to be rude..

Besides, I've got many men who write me (& my sister) who are horny obviously..that's why I'm on here, that's WHY all of us models are on here..I enjoy turning men on & of course sharing my weight gain journey with them 😏☺️💕

You done what you had to do, you and every model on here deserves to be respected like the human beings yous are 

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, bellylover94 said:

You done what you had to do, you and every model on here deserves to be respected like the human beings yous are 

Thanks love..my problem is I give too many chances..and that's why my ex back in November destroyed & broke into my apartment (he's STILL 🔐 ed away) he didn't think I'd do anything cause I never did til I finally had enough..I'm way too nice & give way too many chances til it's too late..but anyway..like you said .. we're all humans & deserve respect & I've got every right to protect myself ❤️

4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Goodnight Fellas💕

Screenshot_20240326-031120.thumb.png.7f7da6805b96945d185976cee507b6ef.png

My eyes roam over the territory of your beautiful body.  Admiring every curve and savoring the baby soft texture of your skin.  Then, as I often do, I wonder what your breasts would look like if freed.  Somewhere deep inside I wish to be your bra caressing your soul nourishing breasts.  And my eyes drop to the mystery of your fupa............you've awakened in me the soul of a poet first thing in the morning.  Sultans would keep rare jewels like you under lock and guard in their Harem.  And I long to be there with you.   CONCLUSION  - I've said this before, but you're the hottest and most desirable woman on Curvage.  The number one reason I visit here.  I'm driven mad at the feminine smoothness of your body.  THANKS for sharing a glimpse of it with us, your adoring fans.  I'm going to think about you every five minutes today at work on the boss's clock !!! 💕😀👍

On 3/24/2024 at 9:36 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

She's got an IG I'll post where you guys can reach out that are interested in her & everything.. I didn't think any of you here on Curvage are into muscular chicks..but I suppose when girls are built with A LOT of muscle it looks curvy too ☺️

I'm weird, I like both sides of the spectrum! The "murves" are great, too!

• Curvage Model
On 3/26/2024 at 7:24 AM, 22handman said:

Oh what I would give to see these curves stuck from all the over indulgencing 

Screenshot_20240326-031120.png.a214064283ebd3535cf950347fcd11ec.png

IMG_20240201_210506.jpg.7ad8e33d36ed847a66b6d94c2d8d3b3d.jpeg

Som1xZ.gif

this is a classic lol too funny..if you see my latest weigh in video I almost get stuck in my door way lol 😆

On 3/26/2024 at 7:27 AM, Learn2$ELL said:

My eyes roam over the territory of your beautiful body.  Admiring every curve and savoring the baby soft texture of your skin.  Then, as I often do, I wonder what your breasts would look like if freed.  Somewhere deep inside I wish to be your bra caressing your soul nourishing breasts.  And my eyes drop to the mystery of your fupa............you've awakened in me the soul of a poet first thing in the morning.  Sultans would keep rare jewels like you under lock and guard in their Harem.  And I long to be there with you.   CONCLUSION  - I've said this before, but you're the hottest and most desirable woman on Curvage.  The number one reason I visit here.  I'm driven mad at the feminine smoothness of your body.  THANKS for sharing a glimpse of it with us, your adoring fans.  I'm going to think about you every five minutes today at work on the boss's clock !!! 💕😀👍

WOW 😏you naughty naughty man ☺️💕

On 3/26/2024 at 4:36 PM, Mr. Button said:

I'm honored to see you still appreciate my "prophetic" drawings.

That drawling is EPIC ☺️💕 I'd love more if you're ever down 🥰

On 3/26/2024 at 2:07 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

Thanks love..my problem is I give too many chances..and that's why my ex back in November destroyed & broke into my apartment (he's STILL 🔐 ed away) he didn't think I'd do anything cause I never did til I finally had enough..I'm way too nice & give way too many chances til it's too late..but anyway..like you said .. we're all humans & deserve respect & I've got every right to protect myself ❤️

He sounds lovely.  Good for you for kicking his ass to the curb.