Candii Kayn

On 3/21/2022 at 2:03 PM, Candii_Kayn said:

What are some ideas you guys might want to see for future videos? ❤️

I would love to see some stuffing videos and some where you do a little fashion show walk showing off your new curves in your outgrown outfits 💜💜💜

On 3/21/2022 at 3:03 PM, Candii_Kayn said:

Some styles that are my personal favorites: 

POV of you on top

Fat chat with extreme weight gain aspirations

Weight gain denial then giving in

Pregnant/impregnation/expansion

"feed me / make me fatter" roleplay 

Love your stories about really big stuffings … falling down an alice in wonderland rabbit hole vortex of excess, finding yourself surrounded by empty food cartons some hours later. So how about pamper yourself and go hog wild for a whole day, with three 10 minute video check-ins along the way? Would be awesome to see you looking forward to all this indulgence, and how you feel at the end of it. Maybe more effort than an average video but I think it would be a really excellent one.

On 3/22/2022 at 4:07 PM, WGCompilationVideos said:

Any type of comparison to vids/pics of you being thinner is good, maybe in the form of an outgrown clothes video? Also anything where you talk about wanting to get fatter or how you feel about nyour gain so far is good

Oh also, not everyone's cup of tea, but I do think going hard in the other direction is fun in its own way too. "Like this belly? Well too bad, I'm going to shrink to half this size and it's going be flat as a board. I've already lost 20 pounds this month, I'm shrinking fast and you can't stop me", exercising, talking about how you're fitring smaller clothes and your usual outfits feel big on you now.

The cool thing about doing a weight loss tease like that is that you don't actually have to lose any way. So one video you're doing this big talk about how skinny and fit you're gonna get and then the next video you're even bigger than before and loving it. I just tend to like the variety. 😛

On 3/21/2022 at 3:03 PM, Candii_Kayn said:

What are some ideas you guys might want to see for future videos? ❤️

Hello Candii, welcome back!! Thank you for letting us be part of your weight gain journey.

Based on your question "What are some ideas you guys might want to see for future videos?", i may have a few ideas:
1. Stuck videos: 
Thoroughly enjoyed Candii the Pooh clip. Perhaps more scenarios of stuffing sessions and getting stuck in small doorways/shower/chairs etc. Perhaps a doing a live action rendition of Augustina Gloop (see Riddlercorps Deviantart page).

2. Blueberry: 
Sure you've been getting plenty of requests from your fans. Excited to hear you and your husband were able to purchase a blueberry suit. Perhaps a rendition of Jackie becoming a blueberry from That 70s Show

3. Animal Transformation:
One of my favorite clips from curvage (there are so many to be honest) was Bovine Beauty. Perhaps a content of stuffing yourself like a piggy then ultimately becoming one with ears, tails and noises to boot.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, LordZedd94 said:

Hello Candii, welcome back!! Thank you for letting us be part of your weight gain journey.

Based on your question "What are some ideas you guys might want to see for future videos?", i may have a few ideas:
1. Stuck videos: 
Thoroughly enjoyed Candii the Pooh clip. Perhaps more scenarios of stuffing sessions and getting stuck in small doorways/shower/chairs etc. Perhaps a doing a live action rendition of Augustina Gloop (see Riddlercorps Deviantart page).

2. Blueberry: 
Sure you've been getting plenty of requests from your fans. Excited to hear you and your husband were able to purchase a blueberry suit. Perhaps a rendition of Jackie becoming a blueberry from That 70s Show

3. Animal Transformation:
One of my favorite clips from curvage (there are so many to be honest) was Bovine Beauty. Perhaps a content of stuffing yourself like a piggy then ultimately becoming one with ears, tails and noises to boot.

Blueberry is definitely at the top of my list now that the suit should be here soon 💙🫐

A kink of mine has always been a vision of - many men feeding a women. Many hands coming into view with you on a chair not able to keep up, while they continue to feed you. The hands keep coming into view with more and more food. As you try to keep up, you get very messy. You enjoy this goddess treatment at first, but then…something changes. You then ask them to stop, but they just keep shoveling it in. They won’t stop, and you can’t stop even though you want to…where it goes from there? I don’t know. Never had a gainer take the idea seriously. 

You rock Candii (and husband). Making dreams become real. Much love!

Guest WGadmirer
On 3/21/2022 at 2:03 PM, Candii_Kayn said:

Anything putting your booty on display would be awesome! 

Guest Chub lover

If you have go pro, I feel like husband pov anything would be great e.i. feeding, belly rub, massages, etc