Candii Kayn

Guest Bellyfan2020

Her belly buttons gotta be poppin out of most of her outfits with the rapid weigh gain…curious if anyone has poked it in public 😂 

0EDD8DAE-C201-4305-AD2D-8627A446865B.png

Guest smithjoey479
9 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

I’m all blown up ❤️

IMG_5421.jpeg

IMG_5416.jpeg

I hope we could one day heard the belly noises that go on in that big gut 😋

6 hours ago, Bellyfan2020 said:

Her belly buttons gotta be poppin out of most of her outfits with the rapid weigh gain…curious if anyone has poked it in public 😂 

Her Weight Gain is so fast.  That dress is soon going to be a SHIRT with her stretchmarked belly apron drooping out.  VIDEO IDEA - SAVE that dress for future a COMPARES video.  Sure to be a big moneymaker !!! 💕😀👍

On 6/7/2023 at 4:45 PM, Candii_Kayn said:

I get stretch marks! Just on my hips/butt; they also fade in less than a week on me. I joke that without the stretch marks it looks like someone just put a hose in my mouth a blew me up 💚

IMG_5370.jpeg

IMG_5378.jpeg

Absolutely incredible.

14 hours ago, Bellyfan2020 said:

I just said this in another thread - seeing the shape of a woman's belly including her belly button through a dress like this is one of the hottest things I can imagine. It shows so much without actually revealing any skin. I absolutely love it how it allows me to imagine her softness.

It is one of the mysteries of the world to me why the majority in the world prefers skinny women with no shapes to this.

14 hours ago, Bellyfan2020 said:

i doubt anyone has poked her belly in public as that would be harassment

Guest Bellyfan2020
7 hours ago, george.atwb said:

i doubt anyone has poked her belly in public as that would be harassment

I was referring to like an old friend or something lol

The MarvolASS, fantASStic, ASSome CK doing what she loves. :D
Gotta love a happy chubby that loves life and does what make her happy.

I always liked ladies with bigger curves and the ladies with a bit more to show, my wife been up in the "elephant" size (almost) and back to "chubby" and gotta say is been a lot of fun, but most important fun for my wife also. :)

Sure I can look at smaller ladies, especially if them got a bit of curves but I usually be thinking "what if she gained a bit?"
When a chubby/BBW with awesome curves all over I be looking a bit longer. But not to long or my wife be kicking my balls. :P
Well we agreed looking is OK as long there is no drooling, goes for her also. lol :P

Anyways, stay happy and do what does you happy is what I usually says! :D

I want to share something with you, my wife and I follow candii's profile, my wife was thin and I always liked bigger women with curves, but I only told her that for We did in our relationship . Today she takes pleasure in food and loves her body and is inspired by Candii herself in relation to biotype, She weighed 121 lbs And now, she weighs 198 lbs, and is in the process of gaining more and more weight, and I am happier with every ounce she gains.

1 hour ago, Candii_Kayn said:

IMG_5470.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Look at those beautiful new stretchmarks !!!  🤯 Her weight gain is so rapid and dramatic that her skin can't take the strain.  What a surefire sign of indulgence and increased appetite.  I was hoping this would happen soon when she recently collabed with power gainer Reiinapop.  Eat girl, just a little bit more.  Then a little bit more.  And then, a little bit more than that.  Just EAT and let yourself go !!! 💕😀👍