On 9/9/2022 at 11:21 AM, regbill said:

Valentines Day Love GIF

ย 

I wouldn't mind helping you make your dream come true.

ย 

13 hours ago, Jorin85 said:

I'd be ordering you a large mcdonald's breakfast and complimenting you on how hot and gorgeous you are every day!ย 

How has your fitness changed as you have gotten bigger? Are there simple things that you can no longer do any more? What changes to your lifestyle and daily routine have had to be made?

ย 

• Curvage Model
35 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

ย 

How has your fitness changed as you have gotten bigger? Are there simple things that you can no longer do any more? What changes to your lifestyle and daily routine have had to be made?

ย 

My fitness is nonexistent. Iโ€™ve mentioned a few times how stairs kill me and that isnโ€™t just playful teasing, they really wear me completely out! If Iโ€™m walking I have to sit and take frequent breaks. I get exhausted and sweaty so easily! It can be hard at times to do basic tasks.

11 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

My fitness is nonexistent. Iโ€™ve mentioned a few times how stairs kill me and that isnโ€™t just playful teasing, they really wear me completely out! If Iโ€™m walking I have to sit and take frequent breaks. I get exhausted and sweaty so easily! It can be hard at times to do basic tasks.

You must be dreaming become fatter and heavier than 300 lbs and stay mobile like when you was at 180 lbs?

13 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

You're so dedicated to gluttony and hedonism.๐Ÿ˜ Walking up some stairs will never taste as good as a bacon cheeseburger.

Guest TheManOfTheYear
18 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Have you ever attended a health checkup? Did you find it absolutely surprising, if so?

21 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Thanks for sharing, my wife notices the same things and also get walking has become dreadfully slow now. She is about 22/23 stone now but has been as much as 26

On 9/12/2022 at 8:07 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

I guess this means the Boston Marathon is probably out, eh? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

That's OK -- you'll always hold a gold medal for curvy deliciousness!๐Ÿ†

On 9/5/2022 at 1:11 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Thank you all for the well wishes โค๏ธ I ended up feeling well enough to visit a museum on Sunday! Funny story about the museum visitโ€ฆ

So the walk there was flat, right? Well, I wasย stillย sweating and panting as if I were walking up a steep hill. By the time I arrived I was exhausted!

While at the museum,ย I kept having to sit down and take a break. I know the people walking past had to be judging me! But I couldnโ€™t help it. I was so freaking drained.

I found a bench (made for two? ๐Ÿ˜…) and filled nearly the whole thing myself. Seeing myself like this really makes me realize how huge I am now! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I canโ€™t believe how big and flabby I look, especially since Iโ€™m only getting bigger ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ’ฆ

F4B6D0B7-9DEE-4BD9-8029-2D1669E3FABF.jpeg

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ youโ€™re beautiful like always!! So hot to see you need the hole bench for your big fat sexy ass๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ keep stuffing๐Ÿท would love to see you wonโ€™t fit the benchย