• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, windfarm72 said:

You had better get to the grocery store this instant! And get some drive thru on your way home too!

That definitely sounds like something I’d say if I were feeling dominant 😅

But I’m hungry, what can I say??

56 minutes ago, Gandalf20 said:

I think that's when you looked at the pizza delivery man and said: "What, you only brought me two pizzas, I ordered three!" 

You’d think the delivery guy would know better by now! 😂 Especially considering I’m a regular customer 😅🐷

45 minutes ago, In Love With Bellies said:

Not only your belly touches the bed, but also day after day he takes more and more space on the bed ! 🥰

It gets me so excited!! 😍🥵💦

I truly cannot wait until instead of simply touching the bed, a large amount rests on the bed and covers my chubby 😻 entirely 🥵💦

15 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I have a very “What do you mean we’re out of ice cream?! 😤” expression in this pic 😂

What do you think I’m saying here? 😏

1EDA57D0-1F9F-4A8C-8445-E6BB4EA9246E.jpeg

"Are you proud of your growing girl?  Do you like it when I stand like this?"

Or

"Do I want second helpings?  What kind of a question is that?  I want to be HUGE.  So, yes - come on, NOW - get me a second plateful."

23 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

It gets me so excited!! 😍🥵💦

I truly cannot wait until instead of simply touching the bed, a large amount rests on the bed and covers my chubby 😻 entirely 🥵💦

So do I !! 🤤😍

I mean that's why the space on the bed between your thighs is made for ? Right ? 😜

And considering how much you eat recently, i'm sure your belly will conquest this space in the next months 😍🥰

2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Mondays suck but thankfully my workday is over and I’m currently stuffing myself with McDonald’s 🤤🐷

47EA4A10-3C1F-4A2C-B449-2684C5C1BD51.jpeg

5C2B70C3-0A80-4C2B-8327-9D0DB01C276D.jpeg

Just when i was talking about how much you eat 😜

You are getting so round !! 😍 It makes mondays way better 🥰

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, 1mini1 said:

You go girl.... That sexy growing belly of yours will be thankful of the calories...😍

Something tells me you won't complain about all those extra calories in my belly either 😏

3 hours ago, In Love With Bellies said:

So do I !! 🤤😍

I mean that's why the space on the bed between your thighs is made for ? Right ? 😜

And considering how much you eat recently, i'm sure your belly will conquest this space in the next months 😍🥰

Just when i was talking about how much you eat 😜

You are getting so round !! 😍 It makes mondays way better 🥰

You're right! That space was made for a belly to hang 😍 

Thank you so much 😊 And I'm really glad I make your Mondays better! 😍

1 hour ago, Gandalf20 said:

Yeah, Mondays suck, but you always manage to brighten them up for me by being such a gorgeous, ravishingly beautiful 🐷

😍

Aw thank you so much!! 😍

Y'all really brighten my Monday, too, and I hope you all know that!!! 🥰

• Curvage Model

Good morning! 😊 Guess what? Today is my 7 year anniversary as a Curvage member! 🥳 I joined way back in 2015. A lot has changed since then and Curvage has given me so much to be thankful for. Here’s to many more ❤️

E9BA7930-0ED6-4E7E-90A0-D20FB6D7764E.jpeg

83CFF373-093B-4EE0-8BDB-9082119A86A0.jpeg

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning! 😊 Guess what? Today is my 7 year anniversary as a Curvage member! 🥳 I joined way back in 2015. A lot has changed since then and Curvage has given me so much to be thankful for. Here’s to many more ❤️

I hope you'll celebrate your anniversary in style with lots of delicious food, you gorgeous fat tease, you! ❤️😈💕

3 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Sounds to me like you’re having 7 meals today for 7 years on Curvage?! I’m excited to hear about each one! What a perfect celebration, and a wonderful tradition to begin going forward.

3 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

So many beautiful pounds gained since then ! 🥰

8 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Happy Anniversary! Wishing you many more. :D 

Any plans to celebrate? :) 

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Feeder_Feedee_Switch said:

Congrats! It calls for a celebration, doesn't it 🍔🍺😘

Absolutely! 😍 Thank you 😊

7 hours ago, Gandalf20 said:

I hope you'll celebrate your anniversary in style with lots of delicious food, you gorgeous fat tease, you! ❤️😈💕

Oh you know I will! I'll eat plenty 😉

5 hours ago, Doc Mo said:

Sounds to me like you’re having 7 meals today for 7 years on Curvage?! I’m excited to hear about each one! What a perfect celebration, and a wonderful tradition to begin going forward.

Seven meals would've been great! 🤤 But I'm thinking next year I'll get a cake and celebrate the right way 😏🐷

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, In Love With Bellies said:

So many beautiful pounds gained since then ! 🥰

So many! I was pretty a good bit smaller back then. I always dreamed of being fat but never did it and I am sooo glad I gave in! 😍

3 hours ago, rebit80 said:

Congratulations on 7 years🎉🎆 and to many more years and pounds😉

Thank you! Let's make this belly grow 🐷

6 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Happy Anniversary! Wishing you many more. :D 

Any plans to celebrate? :) 

Thank you! No plans to celebrate lol but I should have done something fun! I can't believe it's already been 7 years. Curvage and every one of you have given me so much to celebrate, though! 🥰

• Curvage Model

24 HOUR INTRO SALE!! 18+ minutes for $8.99 before going up to $12.99

Conceited influencer Nikki Maialina has decided to do a live stream try on featuring 3 new outfits. Nikki is known for her flat stomach, perky breasts, and tight round booty. Well...she was anyway. All this time in quarantine has left Nikki packing on the pounds. Her belly is far from flat, her breasts are easily 2 cup sizes bigger, and her ass has become massive and flabby. The most embarrassing part is that Nikki is either completely oblivious about her weight or in a deep state of denial. She's about to try on her old size live in front of all her fans!

KJWR2322.GIF

OJQM4786.GIF

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, Doc Mo said:

Please tell me that “the right way” is on all four eating a whole cake messily, face first?! Maybe some chocolate milk to wash it down?!

That is absolutely the right way! It’s like you read my mind, really 😏🐷🎂

7 hours ago, SyabLovesChub said:

Happy anniversary, Nikki! 

Thank yoooou! 😍

5 hours ago, Cover19 said:

Love the side views, really shows that new growth

Thanks! 😍 I definitely love it, too. And I just had a little mini photo shoot yesterday after filming the new clip and I look soooo round in the new content 🥵