11 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I had to waddle around the supermarket in these tight jeans today 😳 Just a short fatty in jeans that barely button filling up her cart with more junk food to feed her growing belly 🐷

108CD492-A146-4BC5-92AA-5D28F367C9CC.jpeg

Oh my goodness you look fat.  I can just see you waddling around the store out of breath looking for goodies, jiggling, wobbling, having to adjust your shirt, your pants, and your panties as you go.  This picture makes it super apparent how much weight you gained.  That huge gut, that chubby face.  I'm swooning here.  😳😳😳

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I had to waddle around the supermarket in these tight jeans today 😳 Just a short fatty in jeans that barely button filling up her cart with more junk food to feed her growing belly 🐷

108CD492-A146-4BC5-92AA-5D28F367C9CC.jpeg

What i would have gave to be the cashier ringing up your items 

You : hey how are you today 

Cashier : i am good thanks. Getting the snacks for New years eve party 

You : Yes.. actually these are for me for today 

Cashier

Happy Oh Yeah GIF

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, jakemcduck said:

Oh my goodness you look fat.  I can just see you waddling around the store out of breath looking for goodies, jiggling, wobbling, having to adjust your shirt, your pants, and your panties as you go.  This picture makes it super apparent how much weight you gained.  That huge gut, that chubby face.  I'm swooning here.  😳😳😳

You could VERY clearly see how the jeans were digging into my big belly through my sweater 😳 I know the other shoppers must've been thinking that I do NOT need all the fattening food I was buying (ice cream, soda, candy bars, pizza, cookies) but oh well 😇

And thank you! 😍 I was kind of surprised by how round my face looks here 😅 And obviously the fact that my gut is massive 😘

8 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

What i would have gave to be the cashier ringing up your items 

You : hey how are you today 

Cashier : i am good thanks. Getting the snacks for New years eve party 

You : Yes.. actually these are for me for today 

Cashier

Happy Oh Yeah GIF

LOL! Well, you would've said that but I only got disapproving looks and lots of judgement 😂

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, Retrokaz said:

I don’t know whether to stare at those beautiful eyes or that beautiful belly 😍

But are you Italian Nikki? Or did you just study here with us?

Aw thank you so much! 🥰

I’m not Italian, I was just lucky enough to live in Florence for a little over a year ☺️

Italian food helped make me fat! 😍

I really miss Italy ❤️

Edited by NikkiMaialina