34 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Make me fatter like it’s your job 🖤

397F2044-64B2-4D0F-AB63-68BDC852C195.jpeg

C9E7259C-9E11-4F52-A542-11D45221FE8E.jpeg

4F4D6F4A-DC35-4E92-AC48-AFD1D328C6A7.jpeg

I'd love to fatten you up like it's my job! Spending every minute that I'm not at work pampering you and feeding you all the food you desire. Accommodating your life so you don't burn any precious calories, allowing you to laze around and gorge yourself all day like a hedonistic glutton. And making sure you hit your daily calorie goals so you can quickly grow into the immense fatty you desire to be. How does that sound? 

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, AJ-Xander said:

I'd love to fatten you up like it's my job! Spending every minute that I'm not at work pampering you and feeding you all the food you desire. Accommodating your life so you don't burn any precious calories, allowing you to laze around and gorge yourself all day like a hedonistic glutton. And making sure you hit your daily calorie goals so you can quickly grow into the immense fatty you desire to be. How does that sound? 

That sounds like feedee heaven 🥵

Make it happen 🤤

The thing about funneling for me is that it's too limited, what I've always envisioned as ideal is the tube strapped to your face and running from a tank of shake or melted ice cream mounted to the wall. You're restrained doggy-style (perhaps propped up for comfort 😊) so I can rail you and tease you along 😈, coaxing you to suck down thousands and thousands of calories.

I like the idea of alternating gentle and forceful feeding, keep it loving but interesting.

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, RandomTask said:

The thing about funneling for me is that it's too limited, what I've always envisioned as ideal is the tube strapped to your face and running from a tank of shake or melted ice cream mounted to the wall. You're restrained doggy-style (perhaps propped up for comfort 😊) so I can rail you and tease you along 😈, coaxing you to suck down thousands and thousands of calories.

I like the idea of alternating gentle and forceful feeding, keep it loving but interesting.

Yeah, "gentle" 😅😳

But anyway...you got a tank like that or...?

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, RandomTask said:

Sorry I didn't elaborate on the gentle element 😅   

And uhhh I do have tanks of sorts, though I have not actually had the opportunity to rig it all together. I can envision it perfectly though.

God, just fucking imagine my size after being fed like that though?! 🥵

33 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

God, just fucking imagine my size after being fed like that though?! 🥵

The trouble is we're both caught helpless to resist, you can't stop enjoying the feeding, fattening, and pleasuring, and I can't stop providing it all for you. You would become immense in short order, it would be spectacular.

• Curvage Model
36 minutes ago, RandomTask said:

The trouble is we're both caught helpless to resist, you can't stop enjoying the feeding, fattening, and pleasuring, and I can't stop providing it all for you. You would become immense in short order, it would be spectacular.

UGH I wanna be immense! 😩

Make it happen please 🥺

• Curvage Model
Just now, Zardolnia said:

Oh, have plane seats somehow shrunk in the last year of not using them? 👅

Funny you mention it! They have shrunk quite a bit, along with the seatbelts. I mean, I think it's bad for business to continually make your seats smaller 🤷‍♀️

5 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Funny you mention it! They have shrunk quite a bit, along with the seatbelts. I mean, I think it's bad for business to continually make your seats smaller 🤷‍♀️

Right? I mean... it's not like some of us have been finding that snacking in front of our work from home desks is perhaps too hard for us to resist... That's totally not what happened 😳.

• Curvage Model
13 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Right? I mean... it's not like some of us have been finding that snacking in front of our work from home desks is perhaps too hard for us to resist... That's totally not what happened 😳.

Can't be! I mean, just imagine if I were to routinely eat entire pints of Ben & Jerry's and order delivery multiple times a week. I mean, I'd get so fat! 😅😳