CouchQueen​😃

1 hour ago, CouchQueen said:

Got a double chin and a fat pussy.

How did that happen? 🥵

CouchQueen - 2024-02-27-12.jpg

CouchQueen - 2024-02-27-8.jpg

What makes you so special is the sparks flying friction of "still trying to fight it" and "but my Feeder works daily to fatten me up".  Works like a charm because I stay captured by the mesmerizing spell of your ever fatter beauty !!! 💕😀👍

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, Learn2$ELL said:

What makes you so special is the sparks flying friction of "still trying to fight it" and "but my Feeder works daily to fatten me up".  Works like a charm because I stay captured by the mesmerizing spell of your ever fatter beauty !!! 💕😀👍

I was being good yesterday, and he was offering to fatten me up anyway. 

We compromised, and baked some cookies. 😝

44 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

I was being good yesterday, and he was offering to fatten me up anyway. 

We compromised, and baked some cookies. 😝

I've lurked for a while, have seen your posts, and bought a handful of your videos. 

I read what you said you're doing and thinking of, and wish you the best. Beyond what we all love I feel that health is important and I hope that you are able to find a balance that works for you and that you are happy with. 

That being said, I would love to see you post more workout videos. I know you said before you don't do customs and I respect that, so anything you film is great to me. I'd love to see a real workout too, since you're working in that direction anyways.

I'm not going to bug you more but I wish you the best moving forward. 

On 3/21/2024 at 5:41 PM, CouchQueen said:

It's Britney, bitch 😝

CouchQueen - 2024-03-13(03)-1.jpg

CouchQueen - 2024-03-13(03)-2.jpg

CouchQueen - 2024-03-13(03)-7.jpg

Oops, you got stuffed again

You ate the whole bag

Got lost in the gain

Oh baby baby! 

:D 

On 3/22/2024 at 10:53 AM, CouchQueen said:

Long legsssssss 😁

CouchQueen - 2024-01-24(01).jpg

Long, thick, and just absolutely gorgeous! 😍

14 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

It's kind of crazy to me, when I think back on the fact that all of my co-workers got to watch me fatten up in real time. 😳

CouchQueen - 2024-03-26(01)-3.jpg

And the fatter you get, the bigger your smile.  To me, that's a definite sign of a woman having a satisfying private sexual relationship at home.with steady regularity.  Her lover is pumping deep inside her vagina like a jackhammer and she loves it !!! 💕😀👍

37 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

It's kind of crazy to me, when I think back on the fact that all of my co-workers got to watch me fatten up in real time. 😳

Lucky them, we paid to see It in a video and they got it for free and in real life

2 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Have anyone of your co-worders said anything about your weight gain? Also have any of your co-workers lost weight?

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Learn2$ELL said:

And the fatter you get, the bigger your smile.  To me, that's a definite sign of a woman having a satisfying private sexual relationship at home.with steady regularity.  Her lover is pumping deep inside her vagina like a jackhammer and she loves it !!! 💕😀👍

Is that what they were thinking? 🤣

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Tom Grey said:

Have anyone of your co-worders said anything about your weight gain? Also have any of your co-workers lost weight?

I convinced a few of them to start going to the gym. And by the time I started fattening up, they were trying to convince me to go. 😝