Guest AdamFA2001
2 hours ago, FattyFreya said:

So who’s taking me out to a buffet date in this look? 

C63EDA96-F7B5-4F48-9B0E-8AA3E84D4AB3.gif

DE198F61-BA5B-409E-80EE-935AF71B6EA8.jpeg

F6E1E7D6-7644-4B4A-9514-2CDCD9787636.jpeg

B602396D-1555-4FD6-B4A0-129A06E19944.gif

38CA7794-AB45-4FBE-B1D5-E501CEA634C4.gif

CCEC79FB-351F-4C51-B54D-CB43007BA293.gif

Would love to take you out and let you eat until that Beautifull belly does no longer want to stay under that shirt and keeps popping out. 😜

I guess Ill have to join the queue, we'll just have to go to different restaurants as you'll eat all their food. That first picture makes you look so round like an actual ball, no wonder that gut is getting you stuck places. Reckon after we're all done it will be a lot bigger and that dress wouldn't fit any more, you'd just be so much bigger and sexier.

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Monkey said:

I guess Ill have to join the queue, we'll just have to go to different restaurants as you'll eat all their food. That first picture makes you look so round like an actual ball, no wonder that gut is getting you stuck places. Reckon after we're all done it will be a lot bigger and that dress wouldn't fit any more, you'd just be so much bigger and sexier.

I’m getting very round these days, my belly in its natural state is starting to look like it did when it was stuffed. I’m so round that I’m getting asked when I’m due.

I’d like to see y’all make me outgrow this dress to where it looks like a little crop top.

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, rotwang said:

You should SAVE that black dress for future COMPARISONS.  It will ride up higher and higher as you gain more weight.  I can't wait to see the day it becomes a SHIRT.  Believe me, I've seen other Gainers and Feedees achieve this milestone.  What do you think? 

I can only hope I get there. I’ve already managed to add six pounds to my frame in the short time I’ve been here.

I can definitely save this dress for the future.