• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, fatgirlsdream said:

Hello Freya,

I just started following you, and I really like your enthusiasm. If I can make a request or suggestion. I would like to see a video where you showing off what you normally wear when you go outside.  Maybe you have some nice thight jeans or dress 😍.

Hope you like this idea.

I love that idea, I’ll be sure to film it soon, summers coming and my best wardrobe happens in summer. 

Bodycon dresses and short skirts all day!

• Curvage Model

Finally put some real clothes on, I’m heading to a BBQ with a bunch of people I haven’t seen in a couple years.

In case you didn’t guess I was much smaller then, maybe 50 pounds or so. I imagine I’ll get plenty of comments today. 

But honestly, does this outfit make me look fat? 😉

FA7F7B36-8C82-434D-9130-42200B74B750.jpeg

BC586FFE-E706-458A-8906-A854D07A60A1.jpeg

Its the big belly under the outfit that makes you look fat, the outfit just showcases it even more. Looks great and cute though. I'd love to see one of my female friends turn up to a BBQ 50 pound heavier be a nice surprise. Can't wait to hear about what people say and their reactions. Just make sure you enjoy the BBQ too!