Newbie!

Guest BiancaBlonde

Guest BiancaBlonde

Hey everyone! 

New here so just thought I’d say hello 👋 

After been told I was too big most of my life (even when I was slim) I’ve finally started to accept myself and embrace my curves and I’m just here to show them off.

This website was recommended by a friend and so far I’m loving it! 

C023FB39-E25D-48DE-8360-B3BA7BC1EA7F.jpeg

I’m glad that you finally started to accept yourself.  It's a long way from not accepting yourself to embracing your curves …  If you were my girlfriend I would embrace your curves all the time. 🤗 For me it's hard to believe that such a beautiful woman like you didn't accept herself. 

How much did you gain in these eight years? Would you like to as slim again as eight years ago?

Guest BiancaBlonde

Aww thanks, it’s an easy trap to fall in to. As women we’ve got everything and everyone telling us we have to look a certain way to be attractive and you get caught up in it all but then there’s places like this where you can be yourself and be accepted for who you are.. I’ve gained around 80-90lbs. And no I wouldn’t like to be that slim again. I’m much more happier now and I love my food too much 🤣

• Moderators

Hey Darling, you look wonderful! :wub:

4 hours ago, BiancaBlonde said:

After been told I was too big most of my life

The only thing you have to be afraid of on this site is to be constantly told that you are too thin... :rolleyes:

Anyways, welcome to Curvage and enjoy your stay!

secret handshake fist bump GIF by TipsyElves.com

Hey nice to meet you. Hate that girls and women get told they are too big. Like I see no problems with either picture there they are both cute and neither is too big. I prefer the after though especially as if it means you're happier and more accepting of yourself, plus allowing yourself to eat and enjoying it and life more.

Your curves would certainly be accepted here, so you should accept them yourself as theres plenty of people that would prefer and enjoy them :)

12 hours ago, BiancaBlonde said:

Hey everyone! 

After been told I was too big most of my life (even when I was slim) I’ve finally started to accept myself and embrace my curves and I’m just here to show them off.

This website was recommended by a friend and so far I’m loving it! 

C023FB39-E25D-48DE-8360-B3BA7BC1EA7F.jpeg

You're beautiful! Welcome!

Guest Influx

Welcome!! Glad you feel great about yourself and your looks now. Some folk just have a frame that really shows itself off with some extra weight. Thanks for sharing, and have fun here!

15 hours ago, BiancaBlonde said:

Hey everyone! 

Nice! Are you still gaining?