@anon19993434 Thank you for the answers! Based on everything you've shared, you'll easily hit 250lbs by the end of the year. You seem to put on weight fast, and based on all the fattening, greasy food you're eating, you'll be spirting a massively swollen pot belly this summer. Do you have particular stuffing or fat fantasy? Also, when and how did your fiancée tell you that he liked you fat and curvy? He sure does love spoiling your belly!

Just caught up with all the new pics you're looking real big in that dress and you've already outgrown it in a few weeks?! How ill fitting was it when you were finished stuffing yourself at the restaurant? With how much you seem to be constantly eating and how lazy you are no wonder you've packed on so much weight. I think you really are going to need to get maternity clothes if you keep blowing up at this rate and want to get anything over that massive gut. 

I'd like to see you attempt yoga let alone any other exercise must be getting harder for you with your size and how heavy your getting?  Do you even have any work out clothes that fit anymore? I'd bet even if you do and manage to get in them all extra flab you've got now would be bursting out all over the place let alone how much it would shake if you tried to work out before you got winded as you're so out of shape now.

how do i explain to all my skinny friends who ask me to work out with them that this is how all my old workout gear looks after two years of dodging their offers and stuffing myself full of food? don't mind the large sprite in my bra, i just needed a way to play with all my fat with both hands 😋😋

F5546088-ACE3-4810-BE96-EC652A3EF395.jpeg

F5BBD732-F607-4C1D-A2B8-D7117CDDB658.jpeg

50301AD2-57A2-482E-8F21-E91A78A9F154.jpeg

29617448-8A6D-4531-A62C-14C1BC89CD44.jpeg

03BFFA4D-A11A-47B8-8479-152460A14483.jpeg

5F4846E5-F58E-4F8E-B1CF-5CA2D27312D5.jpeg

@tuckr0r well i've always thought fat women and we're attracted to them myself and then as i got older i realized i wanted to see what it felt like and college gave me a good opportunity to try it, as well as being in a relationship with my current fiancée that helped me feel so comfortable being myself, so i jumpt right in with 3 meals a day buffet style in college and like $100 a semester to just spend on snacks (: the rest is history

here's some before and afters in almost the same clothes, almost exactly two years apart. this really put into perspective how much wider, rounder, and more squishy and cellulitey i've gotten! i license how much my belly button has dropped and my belly hangs out over my once fitting shorts and how much wider my fat love hand handles make me. or how flabby and dimpled my thighs are now. even the difference is my hands and forearms shows how much i've let myself go, i'm such a far cry from that fit girl from just a few years ago, not i'm just like every other fat girl destined to just keep getting fatter and fatter (((: teasing is welcomed (:

875EDF5A-6C35-4675-9D38-162EACCA23FD.jpeg

F9E36CAE-0E3D-4AA7-8105-7EED5A523CBE.jpeg

2BA0C9D0-2020-4821-A806-1D1D1E9D4C33.jpeg

You say you were once fit? Certainly doesn't look like it any more. You've really let yourself go with how you're stuffed into those shorts. They've clearly not been used for exercising in a long time with how doughy and soft you are now. I imagine you just lazing around gorging on fast food in them getting fatter and fatter rather than working off anything that you stuff yourself with. 

Its certainly has everyone can see how much wider you are now. All that fast food has gone to that big round gut of yours, and made your thighs so thick. I bet they rub together now as you walk due to all that extra fat surrounding your frame now. I can only imagine what is going through the minds of the people you know when they see you now thinking about how you just keep on getting fatter. They won't say it to you but they are clearly thinking how much fatter you just keep on getting and wondering what you must be eating to get so large.