Guest HungryLucas

Wow you're getting out of shape fast!! Love it though and I'm sure you do too ;) What changes have you noticed about your body and lifestyle lately? x

crop tops and high waisted shorts used to be my summertime signatures, but i've eaten my way out of so many reaveing clothes that really emphasize all the weight i've piled on from being a lazy pig and eating constantly. i can only imagine what old friends would think of all my jiggling fat being stuffed into my old "hot girl clothes"😋😋 i'm gonna smoke some weed and go to a chinese buffet today because i don't have any classes and i can't wait to see how many plates of food i can shove in my pudgy greedy mouth ((((:

side note i loveeeeee how plump and juicy my double chin and arms are getting, as well as the thickening roll on my back, the signs of a true fat girl ☺️☺️☺️

DE756D80-777F-44B2-AB46-074BE5A95F20.jpeg

66D5B4AC-4498-413D-A3BE-5A647DC5BAC4.jpeg

EEB6D971-CADD-4A50-ABBE-49781BF95F49.jpeg

C8970DF8-B464-4E3B-83D1-35B8A084F22A.jpeg

12 hours ago, anon19993434 said:

so far today i've had 4100 calories but i'm still hungry.....what extra fast food should i get to ease my munchies and stuff even more greasy fattening food down my throat?😇😇

Go to Sonics they have a large 1700 calorie Oreo shake. They’ll help stretch your belly. And can you also check out my page. 

Guest MoonlightStarling
On 5/3/2019 at 6:43 PM, anon19993434 said:

On 5/3/2019 at 6:44 PM, anon19993434 said:

Oh, my God, I'm melting. You are so hot.

Well, this a fantastic thread! Thank you for the updates and pictures. Your swollen pot belly and plump curves are gorgeous! Is there a particular stuffing that you really want to do? I'd love to see just how fat and bloated your belly would get if you did an all weekend stuffing. Just indulging in your gluttony and stuffing your face for two days straight You'd have that pregnant waddle come Monday, if you're even able to stand up with such a heavy gut. 

On 5/3/2019 at 2:04 AM, anon19993434 said:

this skirt is a size 16, before i came to college i was a size 8.....oops 😋 who doesn't love a recent fatty that tries to fit in their skinny clothes, even though in my case these aren't even skinny clothes, i'm outgrowing my fat clothes ☺️☺️

Outgrown clothes can be looking so sexily.

On 5/3/2019 at 5:11 PM, anon19993434 said:

crop tops and high waisted shorts used to be my summertime signatures, but i've eaten my way out of so many reaveing clothes that really emphasize all the weight i've piled on from being a lazy pig and eating constantly. i can only imagine what old friends would think of all my jiggling fat being stuffed into my old "hot girl clothes"😋😋 i'm gonna smoke some weed and go to a chinese buffet today because i don't have any classes and i can't wait to see how many plates of food i can shove in my pudgy greedy mouth ((((:

side note i loveeeeee how plump and juicy my double chin and arms are getting, as well as the thickening roll on my back, the signs of a true fat girl ☺️

Tight shorts are so beautiful. Bigger girls are made for even tighter shorts.