Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

Btw, im sure you already know this, but this next vid will be #150!!!!! Amazing, Casey! You are the Queen! 🥰

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, RandomTask said:

To think of how you toiled for years to keep your inner hoglet suppressed and stay fit and thin and now look at you, set loose and gorging endlessly. Every decadent meal, indulgent mouthful after mouthful proudly on display in every soft, jiggling inch of your fattened frame. Your excitement pushing you further and further into obesity, writhing with the thought of more pounds and inches. Your desires spilling out the way your belly pours onto your lap. Your unrestrained appetite wuite apparent as countless calories slip past your eager lips and relentlessly plump you further. Living out your long resisted destiny, everything as intended, a spoiled, heavy little princess, to be happily fed and bred 😈

DRIPPING. WET. THANK YOU. FOR THIS 😍

32 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

Btw, im sure you already know this, but this next vid will be #150!!!!! Amazing, Casey! You are the Queen! 🥰

OMG no way! That actually slipped off my radar! I feel like I just did my 100th upload... how are we already at 150?!?!? That is so exciting ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7

The back fat and double chin here have me.....as horny as ever! 😍 The fattest hungriest slut indeed! 

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

The greediest slut there ever was

Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 1.48.48 PM.png

Hahaha! Casey has a look of uncertainty about this stack. But her Belly is greedily staring them down like a predator. 
CASEY: "Ooh Boy! That's a big stack of pancakes, even for me. I just might hav..."
The BELLY: "You just might have to STFU! You're whining like a skinny bitch. I NEED that Stack in me right NOW. Start eating!"
CASEY: "Yes Ma'am." 
The BELLY: "Nom nom nom... " 

• Curvage Model

The past few days have been hell, so here's a flash sale to get us through the mid-week blues. Enjoy fam, thankful for you always ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7

All these stuffing clips....Love, you have delivered on your promise of super sexy stuffing clips! Always knowing your audience so well and solidifying your Curvage Queen crown time and time again! Thank you, Casey. You are the bestest!❤️

Guest Marshall7

What a beautiful gift of fat love! This Piggy is a true dream cum true! 😍 Also that is the cutest lingerie, pairs so well with the plump piggy!

• Curvage Model

I love to eat and feel myself grow more and more vulnerable. SO full, so fat.. my massive swollen gut pinning my down, my back aching as my stomach surges forward, and my legs entirely weak due to the pool of lust filling between them. I look down and all I can see is the round globular curve of my belly expanding further and further outward each day. I used to lay here and fantasize about girls my size... now I have become the girl I fantasized about. More of everything. More food and more fat. Bring it on. I need more. 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I love to eat and feel myself grow more and more vulnerable. SO full, so fat.. my massive swollen gut pinning my down, my back aching as my stomach surges forward, and my legs entirely weak due to the pool of lust filling between them. I look down and all I can see is the round globular curve of my belly expanding further and further outward each day. I used to lay here and fantasize about girls my size... now I have become the girl I fantasized about. More of everything. More food and more fat. Bring it on. I need more. 

Get it baby, anything and everything.  Stuff it, cram it, chew it, drink it.

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

love to eat and feel myself grow more and more vulnerable. SO full, so fat.. my massive swollen gut pinning my down, my back aching as my stomach surges forward, and my legs entirely weak due to the pool of lust filling between them. I

This is why I think you've mastered the art of greed. The lust to grow and grow and grow, the mind and hand to describe the greedy process - THIS is Casey! 😍 Just the beginning, Love!

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I love how happy you are becoming pretty much everything I would and still do fantasize in a girl. Now if I see anew girl looking to gain on here,  I’ll think “I hope she can follow in Casey’s footsteps” 😍😘

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Yes! 

Sophia-Loren-Quotes.png

Guest Marshall7

Most excited ive ever been for a stuffing clip, Babe! 😍 Pancakes drenched in syrup and butter are just so damn good and greedy, perfect for a sexy sweet feedee such as yourself!!!