Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

Oh, Baby! I can hardly wait! Youre gonna have so much fucking hottttt footage by the time you're done....and you will be so much wider and heavier! 🥵

15 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Beached whale

81664F2F-5A41-4EBE-B2D0-0779780D48BC.jpeg

Oh Sweet fat Baby Casey. What a sight to see!  The soul changing spectacle of all your plumped out beauty lazing and grazing on the shore. By week's end there will probably be crowds gathered around you, offering fattening treats... fanning you with coconut milk mist and palm fronds. I imagine elder Pacific Island women from a nearby Spa massaging your deep fats with sunscreen ointments while talking to each other about how finely fatted up you are. They are reminded of stories their ancestors told of chubby breeding girls treated as celebrity back in the old days. Each village would produce the prettiest, fattest and most fertile young woman for prosperity, inspiration and wonder. You listen to their stories relaxing, eyes closed while skilled hands ply deeply into your fat thighs, breasts and belly. They say you are the contemporary Village Chublet Cherubim. Every so often Young strapping Florida Hog Ranchers gather to carry you out to bathe in the Sea to keep your body cool and comfortable. The finest old world Italian pastry shops set up "pop-up" stands so that the local can buy bags of fattening flaky creme-filled horns so the locals can feed you as if at a petting zoo. The local TV news probably sends out a mobile unit to cover the whole story. I'd be shocked if all this doesn't happen exactly as I describe. 

Looks so warm and yummy sitting there.

I would break my neck to slide on over and  ask you to dinner.

Of course I would make sure you ate more than your share and have that fat belly tight as a drum.

Have you sooo full I would have to help walk you home and service that big fat pussy until you get off like a rocket and start squealing like a pig.

Guest Marshall7

Seeing your beautiful face peaking out from under the covers is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen, Love. 🥰

57 minutes ago, john45 said:

What a fat hog look how far your gut sticks out🐷💦

Yes! She is remarkably overweight. See how distracting and overwhelming she has grown. 🐖 It's as tho she is growing fatter right before our eyes.  She seems so proud of her fat. Showing off her blubbery chub in a bikini on the public beaches. She could have worn something appropriate, you know, a little modesty. But no, She lays it all out in the open... for everyone to marvel at. Hogging up all the attention.
409741024_ScreenShot2021-04-05at10_07_41PM.thumb.png.49e0c5cb80d387ca92af140d52deaed7.png
/ also... that fat slab of thigh reflected in her glasses 😛
// this is the hottest set of photos ever taken - I mean, EVERY damn one of them. Breath-takingly Voluptuous.
// did I mention that proud fat BUTT? Seriously. Look how perf that fatt butt has grown. *trembles 

Guest Marshall7
48 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh wait, there’s more 😏

90E84B82-31B7-4E0C-BC14-7A37FEC79343.jpeg

Babe....how are you THIS perfect?!!!! Also, that red on you - uggh! No words! 😍

Nobody even knows what to say. We all recognize that our words are powerless to express the visceral weight these photos impress upon us. 
/ Devastated by Beauty. I ain't never seent anything more crushingly beautiful. 
/ and I know you aren't done. All this adoration just whets your greedy fat appetite.