Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

Oh you KNOW we stroke it to Casey EVERY night! ;) and I so will with a few of your amazing clips tonight!!! But which ones???!! 🤔

Guest Marshall7

I absolutely love how big your breasts are getting! They will be sooooo fun to play with!!! 😈 I can hardly wait! ;)

Also, I am soooo ready for new clip! It looks breathtakingly HOTTT!!! 😈

Guest Asdf2426
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Who’s stroking it to Casey tonicht? 😏

B93AED8C-C7FC-433C-A374-269BA0FCA3D2.jpeg

I admire just how fat I’ve gotten. U really can’t go back now ur stuck in that huge tubby body. That’s such a hot place to be in. Too tubby to turn back

Guest Marshall7

Oh good morning to YOU, Babe! You are soooo much fatter and for the record, FUCK the haters! Youre perfect! 🥰

28 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Goodmorning friends but mostly goodmorning to this amazing freaking transformation ... adjusted the angle so my haters wouldn’t get their dicks in a knot 🙃 look how much bigger it is 😍😍😍😍😍😍

21BEAF74-3484-47DB-8352-46A82EACD958.jpeg

Such a big Plump Pink Pretty Piggie! And Good Lordt! Your fat Breasts now proudly dominate. 

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Goodmorning friends but mostly goodmorning to this amazing freaking transformation ... adjusted the angle so my haters wouldn’t get their dicks in a knot 🙃 look how much bigger it is 😍😍😍😍😍😍

21BEAF74-3484-47DB-8352-46A82EACD958.jpeg

Damn baby your such a turn on!! I guarantee you that your chairs, couch and computer chair are scared of you lol

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Yeah so I literally can’t even put this one into words so I’m just gonna leave this here 😅

5A4D87A5-07A0-4A38-9E6E-5EB5BD91AA8D.png

Btw do you still have this tape and did anything ever come of it? You are sooooo cute in it! Hehe but of course, now, you are an absolute Goddess! 😈