Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Of course there are many women who are nice and fat but struggle with that for whatever reason. But do you ever "recognize" other beautiful women as intentionally and happily fattened up? Do you ever share a knowing glance in public with other girls who you just know are fully aware of their presence, power and magnetism? Perhaps also cultivating their own voluptuousness. 

All the time. Literally ALL THE TIME. I know exactly what you are talking about here and the answer is yes. I notice other empowered, content, thriving and beautiful fat women all the time. 

However I will share on the other end of that, sometimes I see fat women who are precisely the opposite.... insecure, oppressed, and lost and it makes me so fucking sad because it took me a while to learn to love myself too and I get it. I resent that we live in a society that cultures people to associate anything negative with fat which is what drives most of my research in academia in sociocultural aspects of obesity. I hope to someday live in a world where every fat woman is celebrated and empowered

Guest Bigbellylover2
18 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

HOLY SHIT LOOK HOW TINY I WAS IN AUGUST!!!!! ONLY AUGUST!!!! COMPARED TO NOW!

AUGUST

163390316_ScreenShot2021-03-17at8_51_09PM.thumb.png.a78882771f788a7bded8d6571dbc96f9.png

NOW

D17815C0-EF35-423B-8575-1C41F721E7C9.jpeg.d765031ec215d6b950ba08c35769a9b1.thumb.jpg.55325eb5f47d7e3f32c5a1ffd98aa0fa.jpg

So big!!! 

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

ASK ME ANYTHING 

Absolutely anything - Feeding, weight gain, changes, transformation, relationship, sex, normie life, goals, ups & down, everything in between ❤️  Will answer throughout the day today!

Do you really see yourself becoming a SSBBW? Is that something you desire? Your gains have been amazing and I think that would suit you. I do enjoy size physical limitations 😏

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

ASK ME ANYTHING 

We all know you are always proud to be so amply upholstered and an extremely vibrant and vivaciously healthy woman. But do you suppose you will feel even more free during your vacation to display your voluptuous figure than you do in your home environs? Of course there is the beach and the weather... but in town, do you think you will exhibit your filled out body more openly and especially proudly?  Being more flirtatious, deliberately drawing even more attention to the shocking size of your fattened tummy. The kind of behavior that if it were a remarkably busty woman showing off her tits, people would consider it brazenly aggressive. But hey, it's just a belly (and belly-button), right? It's not "T&A". You are not walking around exposing any lewd or promiscuously indecent part of your anatomy. Just your nice round fat belly. 

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

ASK ME ANYTHING 

Absolutely anything - Feeding, weight gain, changes, transformation, relationship, sex, normie life, goals, ups & down, everything in between ❤️  Will answer throughout the day today!

How has your family reacted to your new journey??

When did you actually realize you want to become huge??

How has your friends or old roommates reacted to this??

Besides stuffing yourself what else do you love to do??

Do you want break furniture eventually with your massive self?? Lol

19 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

HOLY SHIT LOOK HOW TINY I WAS IN AUGUST!!!!! ONLY AUGUST!!!! COMPARED TO NOW!

AUGUST

163390316_ScreenShot2021-03-17at8_51_09PM.thumb.png.a78882771f788a7bded8d6571dbc96f9.png

NOW

D17815C0-EF35-423B-8575-1C41F721E7C9.jpeg.d765031ec215d6b950ba08c35769a9b1.thumb.jpg.55325eb5f47d7e3f32c5a1ffd98aa0fa.jpg

I HAD noticed that the pounds really piled on you recently; even since the end of 2020 😍 All your delicious indulgence has had delicious results on your figure in such an amazingly short span of time!💓

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Craziest thing I've ever done. Fuck. There's a few. Probably a giant orgy with a hockey team a few years back in college. When I was abroad in Ireland I also gave a blowjob in a cow field LOL. Literally next to cows. SOOO ratchet.... I've also been known to just like randomly book flights to places and pack up and go on a days notice for a vacation spontaneously. I've done that a few times which I think people have perceived it as crazy. Oh fuck, and probably the very inappropriate relationship I had in undergrad with a professor. That got absolutely wild at one point hahahhaha

My gosh this is HOTTT! Also, I dont think that it's an accident, my fattened cow, that you fucked in a cowfield....that's got DESTINY written all over it! ;) spontaneous vacations are the best, Babe! You are literally such a fun crazy girl! I love all of this!!! So ready for your Florida trip!!!!

Have you ever gone blonde? Have you ever thought of writing a book? Any subject. You are an extremely talented and intelligent writer. If you did, would you consider narrating your own audio? 🥰  Not a question, but I absolutely ADORE how wide and thick your neck and doublechin are growing. I cant take my eyes off it in all your latest clips! 

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Neverspent2007 said:

What is your favorite food to gorge yourself on?

PIzzzzaaa! And donuts :) And cake ❤️ 

4 hours ago, bigirlover said:

Do you really see yourself becoming a SSBBW? Is that something you desire? Your gains have been amazing and I think that would suit you. I do enjoy size physical limitations 😏

Oh absolutely. I absolutely desire that, and go into it in pretty solid detail often in this thread! I can't wait, almost there ❤️ thank you so much!

4 hours ago, jacksprat said:

But do you suppose you will feel even more free during your vacation to display your voluptuous figure than you do in your home environs? Of course there is the beach and the weather... but in town, do you think you will exhibit your filled out body more openly and especially proudly?  

Oh absolutely. Wait till you see the outfits I have for this trip - far different from my typical leggings/hoodie, tshirts, and scrubs! I will be a super model hog!

4 hours ago, Fisherman07 said:

How has your family reacted to your new journey??

When did you actually realize you want to become huge??

How has your friends or old roommates reacted to this??

Besides stuffing yourself what else do you love to do??

Do you want break furniture eventually with your massive self?? Lol

• They're reactions are always epic. I’ve been fairly open about it all in a few videos. Back before they moved in December, they had like a real life intervention with me lol. RIpping my pants at thanksgiving dinner this year did not help either. I come from a very fit, active, and health conscious family so this transformation has been mind blowing and very concerning to them
  • I always knew I wanted to gain, but it wasn't until within the past two years that I really decided I wanted to be supersized!
  • My friends love me, but it's kinda similar to my family - they're all super fit. Definitely check this clip out - Fat Shamed By Friends
  • I love legos, traveling, good movies, good food, and the beach! Also love animals and kayaking 
4 hours ago, Hotefatty said:

I HAD noticed that the pounds really piled on you recently; even since the end of 2020 😍 All your delicious indulgence has had delicious results on your figure in such an amazingly short span of time!💓

Awwwww thank you so much love! Since November 2020 it's just EXPLODED! ❤️ 

4 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Have you ever gone blonde? Have you ever thought of writing a book? Any subject. You are an extremely talented and intelligent writer. If you did, would you consider narrating your own audio? 🥰  

• Never ever ever going blonde. I am a brunette forever!
  • I have actually cowritten a book before in undergrad (before anyone asks, no I will not share it with anyone). But I would like to write one in the future about some of my work in sociocultural aspects of obesity and fat culture! Would likely do my own audio for sure :) 

Guest Marshall7
2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Never ever ever going blonde. I am a brunette forever

This makes me so happy hehe ;) I'm sure you would be beautiful blonde, but you are amazing and breathtaking as a brunette! 

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Turned it into a true comparison bc I just freaking love this change

BBF12B88-AF9F-4F20-996E-4278536C05B0.jpeg.132d2561b33ccf4ffe2ef4a451497c2b.jpg

It is so crazy how fat you've gotten 😅

Guest Asdf2426
12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

ASK ME ANYTHING 

Got into gaining recently and was wondering what helps you stay motivated to get fatter. I wanna pack it on but it’s hard sometimes to stay motivated and stuff sometimes. Also what is your favorite dessert to pig out on?

Just now, Curvage Casey said:

Replies in a bit but just realized I went all week without a nightly gut shot! Ok let’s be real, my lazy hog ass just didn’t want to put panties on to take any 🤣 pigs don’t wear panties! But here’s tonight’s belly 🖤🐷

AF272AE6-F504-49EF-9F08-1AB46B19BD91.jpeg

C96A021B-7F6E-4723-9586-63F95A86B0BA.jpeg

FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  SO SO SO FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How does it feel baby?

How does hefting that fat belly feel?

How does having that fat fat fat belly slapping up and down on that fupa as you walk fell?

How does filling that belly even fuller and making it even fatter feel?

How does it feel knowing with every bite, every slurp, every chug, you're getting that much closer to IMMOBILITY?

😍

Guest Marshall7
6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Replies in a bit but just realized I went all week without a nightly gut shot! Ok let’s be real, my lazy hog ass just didn’t want to put panties on to take any 🤣 pigs don’t wear panties! But here’s tonight’s belly 🖤🐷

AF272AE6-F504-49EF-9F08-1AB46B19BD91.jpeg

C96A021B-7F6E-4723-9586-63F95A86B0BA.jpeg

Love this belly sooooo much! Lets keep filling it, Love! You've been doing such an amazing job! 

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

do you fit in one with your ass and legs? 😮 

LOL probably not this upcoming summer

3 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

Casey, You now have the most community reputation, Around 112260 :) And Bruins just won against Sabres!

this needs a celebration so I just bought a clip from your amazing store ❤️ 

WOW! What an incredible honor! THANK YOU GUYS FOR BEING THE BEST SUPPORTERS AND FRIENDS EVER ❤️ and go Bruins FOREVER ❤️ 

2 hours ago, Asdf2426 said:

Got into gaining recently and was wondering what helps you stay motivated to get fatter. I wanna pack it on but it’s hard sometimes to stay motivated and stuff sometimes. Also what is your favorite dessert to pig out on?

Honestly, and I can only speak for myself because everyone is different... I don't really need to "stay motivated" because this is just such a huge part of who I am! Take it slow, go with the flow, grow with the flow... sometimes it's fast, sometimes it's slow, sometimes it's nothing. All that matters at the end of every day is that you're happy! Enjoy the ride!

Favorite dessert hmmm..... lava cake!

1 hour ago, pgtip00 said:

How does it feel knowing with every bite, every slurp, every chug, you're getting that much closer to IMMOBILITY?

😍

ADDICTING AS HELL  😍

----------------------

Off tomorrow so will be replying to my very backed up DMs tomorrow during the day!

• Curvage Model

Feeling freaking greedy and horny tonight right before bed, shocker i know. 

What part of me do you guys think is going to get bigger next? Obviously belly forever, but the lower half and face gains lately have been pretty freaking epic