Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I can assure you... you are not ready for this.

Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 10.07.51 PM.png

Oh my gooooossssh! Look how FAT you look! You look like a different woman! 😈 I'm buying this the second it comes out....perhaps 3 times over!

• Curvage Model

Too full for replies right now. This hog can’t even think straight. I devoured so much Mac and cheese tonight and then had wayyyy too much fun with my greedy mouth and my funnel. My gut is so tight right now.... I’m laying down propped up on 4 pillows to feel somewhat “comfortable” ...so needless to say, time to fap the night away. Here’s our nightly gut shots anddddd that last pic is my standing belly hang on my bathroom counter and I’m mindblown 😍😍😍

E1BA65DA-D994-47C5-96BB-F6EEDC18F2E1.jpeg

AECEBD87-39F6-4736-B604-9A634021C482.jpeg

F8625D0A-AF1C-46A5-9EA6-77C0B52A4516.jpeg

5D67A282-3893-4DEF-AC82-3378E69F7C03.jpeg

F9AB43F7-26C0-47F2-8043-77F1DD3A338C.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Too full for replies right now. This hog can’t even think straight. I devoured so much Mac and cheese tonight and then had wayyyy too much fun with my greedy mouth and my funnel. My gut is so tight right now.... I’m laying down propped up on 4 pillows to feel somewhat “comfortable” ...so needless to say, time to fap the night away. Here’s our nightly gut shots anddddd that last pic is my standing belly hang on my bathroom counter and I’m mindblown 😍😍😍

F9AB43F7-26C0-47F2-8043-77F1DD3A338C.jpeg

Babe!! This is mindblowing!! Let's get you a goal, fill the entire sink with your fat huge gut 🤤🐷💖 so beautiful and so hot with your hanging gut between your enormous thighs

14 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Dam baby I sware i bet your gaining at pound or 2 a night!!! Sounds like heavy cream was involved!! That can be a creeper!! Yeah that belly looks perfect on that counter it was meant to be!!

15 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm - there's that big full luscious belly.  So bloated and heavy.  😍

Piggy has had another wonderful night, stuffing herself silly, satisfying - at least for now - her cravings for all things fattening. And tomorrow she will need more.  And more again the next day.  That belly demands filling.  And as that belly expands, the fillings will get bigger.  Soon, 20,000 calories will not be a challenge - it will be just another day in the gluttonous hog life of our favorite feedee.  ❤️

Casey I have an AMAZING mac & cheese recipe that's super rich and super cheesey. It's enough to feed 16 people. Ask your feeder to make it for you and your belly will be so big you probably won't be able to move. 😘

Modifications: Add an entire block of Gouda, and a pack of Asiago cheese. Replace half of the amount of whole milk with heavy whipping cream. Chop up a package of bacon and pan fry it until it's squishy, but cooked all the way through. After that, top it on the mac & cheese before you put it in the oven (drain the grease first, though). I hope you enjoy the recipe and your belly gets SUPER STUFFED sweet piggy. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtoBGq0QpyQ&feature=emb_imp_woyt

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Stretched tight as a drum and packed with more food than she thought possible, Casey groaned and moaned as her belly churned and bubbled with more rich fare than she’s ever had in her entire life.

This was her life, the life of an insatiable, greedy and bottomless pit of a hog.

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Oh my gooooossssh! Look how FAT you look! You look like a different woman! 😈 I'm buying this the second it comes out....perhaps 3 times over!

I feel like an entirely different woman! I have to admit, this video was REALLY hard for me to make. I had wanted it to be a lot longer but you guys will see i really start to not be okay at the end... i overdid it on the treadmill I think and my body could not handle it at all. It's a few days later since I filmed it and my joints are fucking killing me. This first treadmill video is actually a role play, and then there's a SECOND treadmill clip coming out that follows a different storyline as well. It was kinda hard to film angle wise  in horizontal frame but I will say that the extended album does offer a vertical mini clip of my wholeeeeee big fat ass body on the treadmill all at once ❤️ 

13 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Blue really fits you!💙 I would love to see you wearing a Zero Suit from the Metroid games!😍

Omg, that's an awesome idea!!!! I'll look into it ❤️ 

13 hours ago, vautrin said:

Wow, you were so skinny. At what weight did you start to feel fat?

I was TINY.... so fucking tiny. From 105/110 - about 160lbs i was still fairly tiny. But then 160-190 i started to feel chubby. 190-205ish I started getting that gut and got HOOKED. Remember guys, I had never intended on going past 200. Now we are way past that and I feel so genuinely obese and overweight. It's been an incredible ride so far! I try to soak up every moment of every phase that I'm in because I know that whatever weight I'm at, I'll never be that small again. Right now I'm at a point where I feel enormous. Lots of big changes in mobility, endurance, and simple daily tasks. It's incredible!

13 hours ago, Jo77 said:

Workout video?! 😍

Treadmill roleplay first! ❤️ then there's a 2nd treadmill video as well that's a bit more classic workout style

11 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

Babe!! This is mindblowing!! Let's get you a goal, fill the entire sink with your fat huge gut 🤤🐷💖 so beautiful and so hot with your hanging gut between your enormous thighs

Mmmmm yes plz! I gut hanging to the floor!

11 hours ago, Fisherman07 said:

Dam baby I sware i bet your gaining at pound or 2 a night!!! Sounds like heavy cream was involved!! That can be a creeper!! Yeah that belly looks perfect on that counter it was meant to be!!

@Fisherman07 it feels that way lately!! Soon I'll have a big sink belly hehe

11 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm - there's that big full luscious belly.  So bloated and heavy.  😍

Piggy has had another wonderful night, stuffing herself silly, satisfying - at least for now - her cravings for all things fattening. And tomorrow she will need more.  And more again the next day.  That belly demands filling.  And as that belly expands, the fillings will get bigger.  Soon, 20,000 calories will not be a challenge - it will be just another day in the gluttonous hog life of our favorite feedee.  ❤️

Heheh you know I did!! MORE ALWAYS ❤️ Give me an eating challenge to do this weekend!

11 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

And in other news, notifications are on the fritz again.

Ughhhh I hate when this happens :(

11 hours ago, Spamela said:

Casey I have an AMAZING mac & cheese recipe that's super rich and super cheesey. It's enough to feed 16 people. Ask your feeder to make it for you and your belly will be so big you probably won't be able to move. 😘

Modifications: Add an entire block of Gouda, and a pack of Asiago cheese. Replace half of the amount of whole milk with heavy whipping cream. Chop up a package of bacon and pan fry it until it's squishy, but cooked all the way through. After that, top it on the mac & cheese before you put it in the oven (drain the grease first, though). I hope you enjoy the recipe and your belly gets SUPER STUFFED sweet piggy. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtoBGq0QpyQ&feature=emb_imp_woyt

Oh my GODDDDDDDD this looks fucking amazing! I have to admit, I'm not really a good cook and don't cook much. But I'm sure I could convince someone to make this for me heheheh. Omg, thank you for sharing! I LOVE mac and cheese! Love the modification ideas. I add extra cream and extra cheese to almost everything, but the bacon is a game changer! Grease is great for this gut

9 hours ago, Neverspent2007 said:

Stretched tight as a drum and packed with more food than she thought possible, Casey groaned and moaned as her belly churned and bubbled with more rich fare than she’s ever had in her entire life. This was her life, the life of an insatiable, greedy and bottomless pit of a hog.

I am truly evolving into a bottomless pit of gluttony. It's only gotten worse and worse over the past year especially, I can't help but wonder how much deeper my appetite will go as I continue to get bigger. I still have hundreds of lbs to go!! Pig life is the life for me ❤️ 

9 hours ago, jacksprat said:

LOOK AT THEM THICC-ASS SHOULDERS & CHEST THO 😲
174344481_ScreenShot2021-02-10at10_07_51PM.png.e3f2419d8864d4cd277b734b5c672daf.thumb.png.7bdf8e1321bdbcd9c406b8435b2fa0aa.png
G I R T H  G R O W T H 

I literally love this pic so much bc I just look like a swollen fucking pig with no shame at all to be plopped down dripping in sweat porking out on a treadmill 

6 hours ago, anonfin said:

Getting too massive to fap it's crazy hot!

A daily crisis lately!! I need my army of feeders to come take care of me

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

was kinda hard to film angle wise  in horizontal frame but I will say that the extended album does offer a vertical mini clip of my wholeeeeee big fat ass body on the treadmill all at once ❤️ 

Well you are so dedicated to your fattening work and give 100% I know these 2 clips will be amazing, Babe! So excited! That body is a gorgeous piece of artwork and seeing it in motion is always so hot and wonderful! 😍 Now let's keep this fattening going! 😈